cumdump, cum as lube

Davidc

4 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

fuck yeah faggot.you look like such a dirty pozzed up whore.i bet that sweet ass takes a gallon of pop cum every month

Talk to me like while you Poz me up with your unmedicated dick, mate!

On 10/7/2019 at 3:43 AM, DutchDude said:

Talk to me like while you Poz me up with your unmedicated dick, mate!

I would like to strangle you unconscious while dumping a big poz load of cum up your sluthole. Then watch you wake up with my forearm up your ass

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I always get a kick out of when a guy asks if I’ve been fucked already because he can feel a load inside of me already. I also love when a guy gets his dick slick with cum that’s leaking out of me and slides in to churn up the loads inside of me. Whenever I’m at a party getting fucked by anyone there, it’s always the sleaziest tops that wait for a few loads to get dropped in me before they take their turn. Cum for lube really is the best!

• Upvote 3

The sound of a cum-sloppy manhole being fucked is unmistakable. Whether at a sex club, bathhouse, or fuck party; that sound is a siren call for every Fucker in the place to line up and have a turn. 

Its been my expwrience in these sertings that once i get two or three loads up in me, the rest of the Fuckers cum callling.

• Upvote 1

On 10/2/2019 at 8:04 PM, a2malways said:

That's one of the things I like about pulling a train. On the weekend I went to Spa Excess here in Toronto and got gang fucked on the fuck bench. Took seven cocks and five loads one after another. As soon as one guy finished the next one slid in. Didn't need to add any lube.

Most of the guys I only saw when they pulled their dripping cocks out of my ass and slid them down my throat while the next guy churned up the multiple loads in my ass.

Only downside is that a lot of the cum ends up dripping on the floor instead of in my hole.

Upside! HIV. 

• Upvote 2