Antwerp Horse Fair

AirmaxUK

So, I thought I'd write about this as it was my first experience of a Horse Fair. This horse fair was organised by The Boots, in Antwerp. They seem to have three or four of these throughout the year. 

If you don't know The Boots, it is quite a nice venue and play space. The basement has a bar and darkrooms with cages, slings and a gyno chair with the stirrups. Next up is the entrance and changing area - with proper douche showers. Up again is the main bar and a smoking room. Next floor up is the play space with many cubicles, maze, holes, slings and a wet area. This space is more enclosed catering to those who prefer private fun. Up a floor is another play space - more SM themed and quite open - less private. The attic is sometimes also open when it is busy and serves as a chill out area. In short it's one of the best play spaces in Europe - not as big as Labotatory in Berlin, but very good nonetheless. 

OK so as a Mare (of course) I arrived at 3pm and after changing I joined the other mares in the basement. I counted 23 of us in total, and it was a mix of ages shapes and sizes. I would say the clientele was defiantly not 'twinks'. We had about an hour to buy drinks and get ready for the Stallions. Mares were given a yellow wrist tag (like you get as music festivals). 

I am guessing the stallions - who arrived from 3.30pm - were guided to the main bar upstairs. I know they were given red wristbands. 

At 4pm the Stablehands came into the basement bar and gave instructions: in dutch, French and English. They showed how to wear the hoods so you cannot see, and explained that anyone caught taking off their hood or peeking would be removed. They explained that if you raised your hand in the air, a Stable hand would come to assist you - this might be to guide you to the bar, the bathroom or to resolve an issue with a stallion. As a mare, you cannot refuse a stallion but you can say stop if you *really* need to. They also handed out red bandanas to indicate that you're okay with bareback. Otherwise the stablehands will check condoms are being used. 

I should have thought a bit more about what was likely to happen next, as we got the instruction to put our hoods on - and there was something of a mad rush for all the good "spots" in the basement. I hooded up and managed to get a spot on a bench at the side of the room.  Not having done this before I was unsure of the protocol and whether you stand, bend over ready or if it was ok to feel around to find and encourage a stallion. Being blinded its adds an extra dimension and any anxiety is amplified tenfold. It was all a bit sudden and I felt a bit out of my depth. 

Honestly, I couldn't see anything - and with the music pumping - the only sense you have of use is touch. (And maybe smell)

So the stallions came down and started to mingle. 

The atmosphere was highly charged - it is difficult to imagine how heightened it is now knowing what will happen next... The next two hours were exhausting to say the least. Ordinarily I'd write about what happened, but being blindfolded I have absolutely no idea who played with me or what was happening. It was just a two hour haze of probing cocks and utter darkness. 

The stablehands did a great job keeping everyone in line and making sure the mares didn't remove their hoods. 

Now being my first time I made two mistakes - number one was not sorting out a 'spot' at the start. Number two was trying to walk/move around the venue. There was a period near the start where not a lot was happening near me, so I decided to try and find another spot - this turned out to be a mistake as I lost my original spot and then couldn't find another. 

There were a couple of occasions when I detected a brown smell. I had to move away as it puts me off - I was a little surprised that someone would come to a party like this and not be cleaned out properly - especially as there is cleanup facilities in the venue. Accidents can happen, I suppose. 

So after two hours, the music fades and we are told we can remove the hoods. Part of me didn't want to - but being able to see all of a sudden was a little overwhelming and took a moment to get used to.

Thinking about it now, in terms of cocks/loads it wasn't as much quantity as I had expected - I have had better luck on a normal fetish/cruise part at The Boots, but the thing that's unique about this party is the rules, protocol and the atmosphere. There is really nothing like it - it's unbelievably horny - and although I think many guys probably expect the quantity for me it turned out to be the electric atmosphere that made it so special. 

But it didn't end there - it turned out the barman working the basement bar was an admirer and when the party was over he invited me upstairs to a sling room - it seemed watching the proceedings had made him very horny - and he wanted to continue the fun.  Although he was hot, I did find myself wishing I still had my hood on as I missed the anonymous 'cant refuse' aspect. 

So now I'm back in my AirBNB with various bits sore and aching for all the right reasons... and I'm already planning to go back there for the next party! 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

On 9/29/2019 at 1:08 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

So, I thought I'd write about this as it was my first experience of a Horse Fair. This horse fair was organised by The Boots, in Antwerp. They seem to have three or four of these throughout the year. 

If you don't know The Boots, it is quite a nice venue and play space. The basement has a bar and darkrooms with cages, slings and a gyno chair with the stirrups. Next up is the entrance and changing area - with proper douche showers. Up again is the main bar and a smoking room. Next floor up is the play space with many cubicles, maze, holes, slings and a wet area. This space is more enclosed catering to those who prefer private fun. Up a floor is another play space - more SM themed and quite open - less private. The attic is sometimes also open when it is busy and serves as a chill out area. In short it's one of the best play spaces in Europe - not as big as Labotatory in Berlin, but very good nonetheless. 

OK so as a Mare (of course) I arrived at 3pm and after changing I joined the other mares in the basement. I counted 23 of us in total, and it was a mix of ages shapes and sizes. I would say the clientele was defiantly not 'twinks'. We had about an hour to buy drinks and get ready for the Stallions. Mares were given a yellow wrist tag (like you get as music festivals). 

I am guessing the stallions - who arrived from 3.30pm - were guided to the main bar upstairs. I know they were given red wristbands. 

At 4pm the Stablehands came into the basement bar and gave instructions: in dutch, French and English. They showed how to wear the hoods so you cannot see, and explained that anyone caught taking off their hood or peeking would be removed. They explained that if you raised your hand in the air, a Stable hand would come to assist you - this might be to guide you to the bar, the bathroom or to resolve an issue with a stallion. As a mare, you cannot refuse a stallion but you can say stop if you *really* need to. They also handed out red bandanas to indicate that you're okay with bareback. Otherwise the stablehands will check condoms are being used. 

I should have thought a bit more about what was likely to happen next, as we got the instruction to put our hoods on - and there was something of a mad rush for all the good "spots" in the basement. I hooded up and managed to get a spot on a bench at the side of the room.  Not having done this before I was unsure of the protocol and whether you stand, bend over ready or if it was ok to feel around to find and encourage a stallion. Being blinded its adds an extra dimension and any anxiety is amplified tenfold. It was all a bit sudden and I felt a bit out of my depth. 

Honestly, I couldn't see anything - and with the music pumping - the only sense you have of use is touch. (And maybe smell)

The atmosphere was highly charged - it is difficult to imagine how heightened it is now knowing what will happen next... The next two hours were exhausting to say the least. Ordinarily I'd write about what happened, but being blindfolded I have absolutely no idea who played with me or what was happening. It was just a two hour haze of probing cocks and utter darkness. 

The stablehands did a great job keeping everyone in line and making sure the mares didn't remove their hoods. 

Now being my first time I made two mistakes - number one was not sorting out a 'spot' at the start. Number two was trying to walk/move around the venue. There was a period near the start where not a lot was happening near me, so I decided to try and find another spot - this turned out to be a mistake as I lost my original spot and then couldn't find another. 

There were a couple of occasions when I detected a brown smell. I had to move away as it puts me off - I was a little surprised that someone would come to a party like this and not be cleaned out properly - especially as there is cleanup facilities in the venue. Accidents can happen, I suppose. 

So after two hours, the music fades and we are told we can remove the hoods. Part of me didn't want to - but being able to see all of a sudden was a little overwhelming and took a moment to get used to.

Thinking about it now, in terms of cocks/loads it wasn't as much quantity as I had expected - I have had better luck on a normal fetish/cruise part at The Boots, but the thing that's unique about this party is the rules, protocol and the atmosphere. There is really nothing like it - it's unbelievably horny - and although I think many guys probably expect the quantity for me it turned out to be the electric atmosphere that made it so special. 

But it didn't end there - it turned out the barman working the basement bar was an admirer and when the party was over he invited me upstairs to a sling room - it seemed watching the proceedings had made him very horny - and he wanted to continue the fun.  Although he was hot, I did find myself wishing I still had my hood on as I missed the anonymous 'cant refuse' aspect. 

So now I'm back in my AirBNB with various bits sore and aching for all the right reasons... and I'm already planning to go back there for the next party! 

Love this story, bud.  Reminds me of the Fickstutenmarkt  events which I so wish I'd attended when I was younger.  Would love to be bare mare there!  Oink!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/29/2019 at 1:08 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

Andy , thanks for your in depth review and pointers. TBH, I'd love to go , however I think the first time I'll ( very much )enjoy it as a stallion to get more comfortable with the tenor and cadence of the that kind of blindfold sex party ( Woof!) and if I dare another time perhaps as a mare.

• Like 1