Daddy's Cuntboy

badjujuboy

• 2 weeks later...

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 15 

I have to admit, having Eric join us was one wildest and raunchiest sessions that we ever had.  Sometime on Sunday, I awoke and found myself surrounded by hard muscled flesh and leather on the bed.  My body ached from being used and the depression from coming down.  Still, I smiled... in front of me was the mound of puppy’s cock and balls.  Somehow puppy and I had arranged ourselves in a sixty-nine position.  I immediately began to chew on the soggy red mesh in front of me and swallowing the fluids of our session to ease my thirst.  Waking, puppy growled, “Fucking thirsty cuntboy? I gotta fucking piss!”  I continued chewing and swallowing giving him my answer.  “Fuck yeah... thought so!” he laughed as I pulled down his jock releasing that beautiful uncut cock of his.  “Fucking thirsty here puppy.  Feed your cuntboy, that piss!” I begged my alpha and his cock slid past my parched lips.   Within seconds, the hot stream of piss began filling my mouth as he moaned in relief.   I eagerly took it in... gulping and swallowing as the dark acrid chem piss filled my mouth.  I ached with thirst...  my body craving all he had to offer.    Suddenly, the stream stopped and I felt a hand pull puppy’s cock out of my mouth.  “Fucking greedy cunt...”  I heard the voice come from behind me.  I realized It was Eric... his strong muscled arm held me tight against himself as he held puppy’s cock just out of my reach in the other.  My mouth moved to the cock... trying to take it back and continue feeding.  “Yeah, cuntboy... come on, you want that piss?” he kept teasing...  Releasing me slightly, I moaned and took it down to the root.  I felt puppy's stream start again.  “Yeah, swallow it...come on, swallow that fucking chem piss... fucking parched whore...”  Eric ordered.   Hearing Eric’s words, puppy growled and began thrusting his hips as his warm piss unloaded down my throat.  Eric held me tight and grunted, "You fucking crave that piss, don't you cuntboy. Yeah, fucking yellow jock on you when I first saw you.  Fucking urinal...”  My cock jumped as I heard those words. It felt as if my dick was going to explode from being so hard.  Slowly I felt the piss stream taper off as I swallowed the last drops and puppy pulled out.   "Make sure you get all the piss off that cock cunt, lick it clean.” Eric ordered.  I moaned and began licking off his puppy’s cock with the tip of my tongue, enjoying every last bit of it.  Eric moved close to me and tenderly kissed my neck, "If you’re a good little cunt, I’ll feed you mine later.”  My eyes lit up, "Yes Sir, I’ll be a good cunt.  I want your piss.”   

“OK cuntboy, I think we need a bit of food and some drinks,” Daddy snapped as we moved to unentangle from each other.  “Well...” he said as he motioned puppy to pack his junk back in his jock while keeping his eyes on me, “at least something else than piss right now.”  I nodded and climbed off the bed and walked over the dorm fridge and grabbed some OJs and Gatorades and handed them out.  Taking one of the juices, I chugged it down and headed to the kitchen.  Once in the kitchen, I grabbed some makings for sandwiches and began working on them at the kitchen counter.  All of a sudden, I felt a pair of strong hands on my hips.  I stood still... the hands pulled me back, exposing my cunt.  “Fucking cuntboy.” Daddy grunted as his left hand slid into my jock.   I moaned.  He held my ball sac gently in his hand while the other worked its way across my ringed taint to my cunt.  My cunt lips throbbed with hunger... wanting to feel him in me, but he moved his hand away to my smooth ass cheeks.  His other hand continued to massage my swollen sac held in my jock.  Releasing them, his hands moved across my torso... tracing the deep lines in my abs.  I felt his rough hands move up to my hard pecs and begin to flick at my tits.  “FUCK YES!” I pushed back against him.  My skin screamed at the feeling of his hard body against me. My cock... so full of blood, it hurt...  began to throb.  Grabbing me by the harness, he pulled down and bent me forward... his tongue taking in the sweat dripping down my back as I hissed and moaned, begging him to fuck me, to shove his fat cock into my sloppy cunt and fill it with his cum.  It was when his mouth hovered above my cunt, blowing a soft warm breath over my swollen cunt lips, that I could take no more. His tongue flicked out to tease my cunt lips, then pulling back into his mouth again and my body tensed.  “Please Daddy! Fuck me!” I groaned.     

Daddy snarled, “Tell me cuntboy... how bad do you want it? What do I get out of this?” his voice growling at the power he now had over me.  “Me!” I yelled, “I’ll do anything!”  My body went limp... I had just given myself completely over to this man.  I was his property and the suddenness of my declaration hit me.  I meant it... I wanted nothing more than for him to take this cuntboy and use it for his desires.   With a smirk, Daddy turned me around and stood before me. “You ready to give me full control, cuntboy?”  There was a moment of hesitation in me.  My body shook with the desire of the man in front of me... I nodded blindly, unthinking.  I needed this.  I didn’t care if it was the effects of coming down talking.  “Please Daddy... fuck me.” Daddy continued to just stand there... his gaze goading me on.  “Please!” I insisted as he made no sound... just staring directly into my eyes.  The words I had spoken gave me a heightened determination.  “Fuck me Daddy and I will be your fucking chemwhore.  You fucking saw how much Eric wants me.” I hissed.  

“Yeah,” Daddy grunted, “I did... fucking whore,” and motioned me to look down.  I gasped at the sight of his hard cock producing a flow of pre-cum and pooling on the kitchen floor and dropped to the floor and began to lap it up.  Grabbing me, he pulled me over to the table and bent me over.  “Fucking twisted cuntboy,” Daddy growled.  “You’d do anything for cock wouldn’t you?”  I moaned... feeling the hard shaft of his cock against my cunt lips, slowly pressing against my cunt.  “Fucking spun out chemwhore... Is that what you want, cuntboy?” he asked menacingly.  “You gonna keep Daddy and your alpha supplied?”  My body was on fire...  I moaned as he walked over to the counter and held up a large dosed rig. “Fuck yes, Daddy!” I groaned... wanting to desperately feel those chems streaming through my body.  “Get your cunt over here chempig!” he ordered.  “Fuck yes!... Daddy!” I shook as I took a step forward.  “ON ALL FOURS CUNT!!!”  he yelled.  I dropped to my knees and crawled to my Daddy.  “Up,” he commanded and I moved to stand.  Pushing me down, he snarled, “I said UP, not stand up!”  Realizing what he meant, I lifted my arm.  “Good cuntboy,” he said calmly and proceeded to tie the tourniquet and slam me.  “Shit!!!” I groaned as I felt the renewed feel of the meth rush through me.  “Thank you, Daddy... Thank you” I kept repeating as the chems took over.   

“Fucking chempig,” Daddy muttered as he pulled me up and shoved me onto the kitchen table... cunt up and exposed.  I kept babbling... With that, he leaned over me, his cock pressed against my cunt lips, but not entering me.  His face was inches from my own. I could feel the heat of his breath on my cheeks.  At that moment, the only thing I could think of was being fucked by him... I had offered him everything for this.  "Please," I begged. "Please, do it. Do it now! Take me and fuck me! Please, PLEASE!!"  I felt myself completely surrendering to the power of him. I felt the leather harness surrounding his pecs against my skin as he lay on top of me.  With a guttural growl, he slammed his hips forward with all of his strength, and drove his cock into my cunt in one strong lunge until his crotch crashed against my ass cheeks.   "UNNHHH!" I gasped as I felt the ring through his cock scrape its way across the walls of my cunt and hit my prostate.  I was filled with my Daddy and I was happy.  Daddy drew back before shoving his cock back in me again, his balls slapping against the yellow stretched pouch.  “Fuck Daddy! Feed my cunt!” I begged, “Fuck your chemwhore!”  He began fucking me... filling my cunt with his thick cock.  I continued begging as my cunt clenched against the shaft wanting to feed on its cum.  He remained on top of me, preventing me from doing anything but accept the onslaught of his thrusts.  My body ached for his cock as I lay there taking his pounding.  “Please Daddy! I didn’t know!” I gasped...I didn’t want it to end.  It was the most amazing experience of my life.  I had just given myself over to this man...  "Shit yeah!” Daddy grunted as his final thrust shoved his massive cock deep in my cunt and held it there.  His body tensed and his cock swelled even more as his heavy balls drew up.  “FUUUUUCK!!” he roared as he pumped his cum into my cunt, filling me with his load as I held his throbbing cock in my cunt.   As he pulled out of me, Daddy stopped, leaving the cock head inside me.  My cunt lips throbbed.  Grabbing my hips, he slammed his cock back into me and growled my ear, “Remember cunt, I’M YOUR DADDY.”   

He pulled out and stood back, “Our guest is hungry.” he flatly stated.  I lifted my head to his direction and nodded.  The emptiness of my cunt hit me and I moaned seeing him walk back to the dungeon.  So here I was... a fucking cuntboy transformed into a chemwhore for my Daddy... 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 16 

“Fucking chemwhore...” I said out loud as I got up.  The chems surged through my body wanting to get back the dungeon...  I threw together a few sandwiches, throwing them on a paper plate, and walked the back to the dungeon.  Standing at the doorway, I hesitated.  I thought of what I had just done... “Shit,” I muttered as I felt the hunger in my cunt take over.  I wanted cock and that dungeon contained three cocks.  I took a long deep breath walked in.   

Placing the food on the table, I turned and let out a gasp.  There was my alpha, lying in the sling his wrists secured to the chains supporting the sling, his ankles fastened in the leather ankle restraints.  On either side of him stood Eric and Daddy... two hard muscled men examining puppy like an object... their hands going over every inch of his chem induced sleek body.  His muscles even more pronounced.  I continued staring at the sight of these two men... their thick ringed cocks jutting from their bodies.  “Fucking great definition... some freckling around the shoulders... but this cunt, it’ll more than make up on overall points.” Eric said as he held puppy’s swollen cunt lips.  “Push it out... show that fucking prolapse.” Daddy ordered.  With a deep grunt, puppy tensed and his cunt escaped the confines of his body.   “First time I saw this boy, I knew he’d be a fucking good showpup.” Daddy smiled and offered a packed pipe to Eric and lit the torch.  Taking hold of the folds of the slick rosebud and fingering it, Eric took a hit off the glass pipe and leaned into Daddy exhaling a thick white stream.  “Shit yeah!” I growled as Daddy moved in towards Eric and took the clouds deep into his lungs.  “Fuck!” Eric groaned and bit Daddy’s lower lip as they began devouring each other in a heated lust.  Their tongues invaded each other’s mouths, continuing their passionate kissing.  I just stood there, my own cock throbbing with excitement at the sight of these two dominant men... two throbbing cocks exhibiting their lust.   Growling, puppy began bucking beneath them... growing more and more heated... his bloated cunt lips pulsing with hunger.   

Seeing me, Daddy walked over and stood behind me, taking hold of my shoulder.  “Fucking raw sex... that’s all it is.” growling as his hand began to massage me.  “Breathe cuntboy,” Daddy said and I took a deep breath, feeling the heat of his body.  “It’s about giving yourself over to your desires...” Daddy growled in my ear, “What do you want cuntboy?”  Feeling Daddy’s hard cock trying to invade my cunt, I moaned, “Cock, Daddy... I need cock...”  and pushed back against his cock. “Yeah, cuntboy? What else?” Daddy smirked as he held the pipe in front of me.   “OH FUCCK! PLEASE!” I pleaded bending forward wanting to take a hit... needing that rush of chems flowing through my body.  Placing the pipe in my mouth, Daddy lit it and I took a long deep hit.  “MMMMM Thank you, Daddy!” I moaned as he placed his arm across my chest and gently worked my tits as I felt the chems take over.  Taking another hit, I hissed at Daddy, “Please Daddy, feed my cunt... shove that cock in me, please.”  Daddy smiled, “What about our guest, cuntboy?  He’s got more supplies and I don’t have any cash on me.  What are you gonna do about that?” 

The hunger in my cunt screamed.  I needed it!  Separating myself from Daddy, I dropped to the floor and crawled to Eric. “Please, Eric... we need more... I fucking need more.” I begged.   Holding a bag of the white crystals I now craved, Eric laughed and began circling me.  “Yeah cuntboy?  Fucking crystal whore. How much is this worth to you?”  The sight of the baggie in his hands drove me crazy... “I’ll give you my cunt!  Fuck it!  Fist it!  Anything!” I begged.   Laughing, Eric nodded and handed it over to Daddy.  “You heard him, that cunt is mine.”   Holding it up to us, Daddy growled, “Yeah... as long you keep this up.” and began to fix some rigs.  Eric continued to circle me...my eyes drawn to his cock... a fucking shaft of meat proudly jutting out in front of him... the ringed head purple and swollen.  The only thought in my mind was the desire of having that cock deep inside my cunt, filling it with his cum.  Making his way behind me, I heard the sound of chains clinking... then the snapping of the links to my collar.  “My fucking chemboy,” Eric winked. I moaned, knowing I was his. Pulling at the leash, my head jerked forward and he led me to fuck bench. Jerking the chain, he motioned me to rise and I positioned myself on the bench, cunt exposed.   He moved behind me and laughed. "That’s what I want to see, fucking hungry cunt waiting for my cock.”  I felt his cock pressing against my cunt lips.  And then I saw him, Daddy, holding a rig in front of me.  “Please!” I whined... my arm extended... needing the chems filling my veins.  Saying nothing, Daddy held my arm and slammed me.  “YESSS!!!!” I yelled, feeling the rush flow through my body as Eric’s cock invaded my cunt, forcing himself to the hilt.  “Fucking chemboy!” Eric roared as he split me wide and shoved the full length of his cock deep into my cunt.  Remaining deep in my cunt, the effects of the slam poured through me, my heart raced...  He pulled back quickly, removing all but the ringed head of his cock, and shoved it in again, hard and fast... Repeating this, he began to fuck me... pulling his swollen shaft out and thrusting it back in again... his shaft filling me and rubbing against my prostate.  My cunt began to ache at the sensation of his cock pounding inside me.   The fucking continued in a steady rhythm and I began to move with him... wanting his cock to completely take over my body.  Suddenly, I felt a hard slap against my left ass cheek.  The shock and suddenness of the pain caused me to tighten my cunt even more around Eric’s shaft.  “Fuck yeah cunt!” Eric growled as he felt my cunt walls tightened around his thrusting shaft.  His assault on my ass cheeks continued...  the combination of the slaps and tightening and relaxing of my cunt around his cock drove me wild.   “I never knew!” I moaned as I began to equate the pain with pleasure... the whole time getting even more aroused as he fucked me and slapped me.  “Fucking chemboy!  You like that don’t you?!” Eric laughed as the assault continued.  “Fuck yeah! Harder! Harder!” I begged as the pain intensified... my ass cheeks feeling the burn of the hard slaps on my skin.  I didn’t want it to stop...  Slowing down his thrusts, Eric growled, “Fucking chemwhore...  take my fucking load!”  I felt his body spasm as he fed my cunt with his cum and I pushed back... wanting every drop inside me.   I sighed... I had paid for the chems and I had a full cunt.     

Slapping my ass cheek one more time, Eric laughed, “Looks like we got a pain pig here,” and pulled out of my cunt in one fast motion.  Then I felt it, the emptiness I dreaded after a cock was no longer in me.  He walked around in front of me, his cock covered in the slick fluids of his cum and my cunt juices.  I stared at it in awe... this is what I lived for...  “Fucking whore,” Eric grunted and his hands went for my tits, twisting and pulling them.  My mouth opened from the pain and he shoved his cock past my lips.  “Taste your cunt juices, whore.” Eric commanded... “Savor that cum mixed in with your cunt.  Fucking clean my cock... Fucking worthless chemwhore.”  I immediately began worshipping his beautiful cock... tasting my cunt on that shaft and I was grateful.   “Good boy,” Eric laughed as he firmly gripped my head and shoved his cock down my throat.  “Fucking chemwhore needs chempiss, right?” Eric chuckled.   I nodded... my eyes pleading for the chem piss I crave.  “Yeah... thought so,” he sneered and let a torrent of hot piss down my throat.   Guzzling down the acrid piss, I moaned with hunger.   “OH Fuck!” Eric exclaimed, feeling he vibrations of my throat manipulating his cock as the hot stream diminished.  Pulling out of my mouth, Eric mumbled, “Fuck... I want this cunt.”   Realizing what he said, he looked directly into my eyes gave me a stern look.  “Don’t fucking move,” and walked away.  “Shit,” I thought.   

Quickly, he returned with a large black silicone butt plug.  Holding it in front of me, he ran his fingers down the length of the conical plug.  “This looks about right,” Eric stated.  “You think you can take it?”  he laughed, holding up another baggie.  “Fuck yeah!” I quickly responded taking in the dimensions... about 8 inches in circumference and 3 inches diameter.  He smiled, “Thought so,” and walked behind me.  Throwing the baggie on my back, He moved the tip of the plug against my cunt lips.  Feeling the pressure, they involuntarily opened... welcoming the invasion.  Pushing in, I felt the plug slide past and force itself slowly into my cunt.  “Fill my cunt!” I groaned as I felt the widening plug expanding my cunt lips... preparing my cunt for the expansion.  Pushing harder, my cunt throbbed from the stretching as my body relaxed, finally surrendering to the widest point.  Then there came the pop and my cunt lips surrounded the base of the plug.  My cunt was completely filled and open at the same time.  “That’s it chemboy, up!” Eric ordered and slapped the base, grabbing the baggie.  Turning to Daddy and puppy, Eric menacingly growled, “I paid for that cunt.  It’s off limits to you two.” and threw the full baggie at them. 

Rising, I looked over at Daddy with puppy now at his side.  Daddy just stared angrily at Eric but didn’t say a word.  I hesitated... “I SAID NOW! WHORE!” Eric yelled motioning me to his side.  Quickly, I scrambled over to his side.  “Down,” he growled grabbing my leash, still eye-to-eye with Daddy... I dropped to my knees.  I didn’t know what to do... There was my Daddy, taking deep breaths... fists clenched.   Moving his eyes away from Eric’s gaze, Daddy looked to puppy and nodded.  Hungrily, puppy crawled over to the discarded baggie, grabbing it with his teeth and delivering it to Daddy’s waiting hand... the chempup had reappeared.  Daddy and Eric remained at a stalemate... Daddy with his chempup next to him and the chemwhore, he sold for the chems we were on, next to Eric.  Smiling at Daddy, Eric grabbed the pipe, lit it and offered it to me.  “UHHHHHH!” I moaned, taking the pipe between my lips and inhaling the cloud.  Lowering himself to me, Eric took hold of my mouth, indicating I share the it.  I opened my mouth to expel the cloud.  Taking hold of my head, his lips met mine and I exhaled.   Taking it in, his tongue began to explore my mouth as the white cloud escaped through his nostrils.  The rush hit me... All I could think of is cock.   I looked up at Eric as he released my head... my dilated eyes pleading.  He smiled... “I think your Daddy needs his cock taken care of.”  Eric said. “Go on...” he encouraged, releasing the leash from my collar.   Growling, I crawled over to my Daddy... my mouth dripping with saliva from the hunger for his cock.   I stopped in front of him and sat back on my haunches, my cunt plugged prohibiting access...  “So, you’re a fucking chemwhore pain pig now?” Daddy snarled.  “Fucking piss craving, chemwhore.”  I sat there... taking it... It was true.  My gaze dropped.  “Keep your fucking eyes on me, cuntboy!” Daddy ordered.   

Looking directly at me, Daddy sneered to puppy.  “Get back on the sling, now.”  Quickly, puppy obeyed as Daddy ordered me to secure him.  “Eric, sit back and relax... this is my time with them.” Daddy more ordered than said.  After completely securing puppy, I looked to Daddy and he motioned me between puppy’s outstretched legs.  I began groaning at the sight of my alpha’s bloated cunt lips throbbing from the chems rushing through him.   Seeing my reaction, puppy pushed out and presented me with his slick rosebud.  I was mesmerized.  It was my ideal... my wish... to present my rosebud at command.  As I gazed on, I felt Daddy approach me and stroked my back with the strips of a leather flogger.  I tensed... my heart rate rose as I felt the strips gently move up and down my back.  The feel of the leather strips against my skin began to excite me... “You like that don’t you, cunt?” Daddy asked, “Pain makes you feel alive.”  I nodded as he twirled the flogger in his hands.  “Keep your eyes on that fucking bloated rosebud, whore.” Daddy commanded as he twirled the flogger, making contact with my back.  “UGH!” I tried to keep from yelling.  The leather strips making repeated contact with my back.  “Fucking chemwhore!” Daddy continued, “What the fuck did I tell you?!”  The strokes continued but I kept my gaze on my alpha’s cunt.... grunting as each stroke made contact.  I imagined myself entering the folds of his cunt... my body absorbing his cunt juices through my skin.  Daddy continued the flogging as I lost myself in the associated pleasure of puppy’s cunt.  “Go on whore, I see what you want.  Feed!” Daddy growled as another stroke hit my back.  I groaned loudly and my mouth began feeding on puppy... my tongue lapped up the cunt juices now flowing from his prolapsed cunt.  As I fed, I heard the swirling leather strips whipping through the air and heard a sharp clap as they hit my shoulder blades.  I let out a muffled yell in pain, “AW FUCK!!!” as my breath pushed against the puppy’s cunt.  My back was on fire.  I held my breath... my face still against puppy’s rosebud and waited for the next one.  I remained still... nothing.  Relaxing a bit, but still hesitant, I slowly backed away from puppy, my face dripping with cunt juices.  Feeling Daddy coming up from behind me and put his arm around me, I relaxed in spite of the pain of his harness rubbing against my back.  “Good fucking cuntboy.” he said gently as he offered me another hit from the pipe. “Here, you earned it... fucking chemmed up whore.”   I took a long drawn out hit and exhaled. I smiled, taking in the sensations of my burning back.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

On 12/15/2019 at 10:35 AM, badjujuboy said:

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 11 

Later that night... or was it morning by then?  I didn’t even know what fucking day it was by this point... I opened my eyes and found myself entwined with puppy on the bed... our wet sweaty jockstraps off and tied to the bed posts.  No longer spinning, I felt the dull throb of my right tit and I reached for it.  “Fuck” I slowly moaned... the beginnings of a scab had begun to form.  “Shit!” I smiled, suddenly remembering what had happened... being whored out, fucked and fisted.  Then the sensation between my legs registered... my fucking engorged ball sack!  Slowly reaching down I remembered my transformation... the heft and size of them hit me.  It had happened... my fantasy.  Somehow, my Daddy knew what I wanted and made it a reality.  I knew the saline would be reabsorbed into my body, but for now, my balls were huge.  Part of me wanted this to be permanent... a fucking bull sack so large that I would never be able to wear anything but a jockstrap.  Then I felt puppy stir. 

“MMMM,” puppy moaned as he checked out the nape of my neck.  “Fucking beautiful hickey there cuntboy,” puppy smiled as he leaned down, kissed it and began chewing on it.  “Fuck yeah!” I growled, remembering the cunting puppy gave me when he went into his chem fucked headspace... wishing that I could feel his knot inside me.  Then I heard a deep familiar voice... 

“Hey cuntboy, looks like you’re coming down” Daddy chuckled standing next to us holding two rigs.  “Give me that arm... this’ll get you flying again.”   I sat up.  “Daddy,” I whimpered, reaching out to him... “Please.”  I just wanted to be a fucking cuntboy and serve him and puppy.  My cunt was insatiable.  Daddy, looking into my eyes, took my outstretched arm, prepped it and slammed me holding the second rig in his teeth.  “Fuck!” I groaned... the chems rush flowed through my body reigniting the hunger in my cunt.  “Shit!” puppy growled.  Seeing the blood tinged liquid pushed into my vein, puppy pleaded.  “Slam your puppy Daddy!”  Daddy smiled taking puppy’s arm, wrapping the tourniquet around his bicep and guided the needle into his vein.  “Here you go puppy.“ Daddy groaned and began pushing its contents into my alpha.  “Fuuuck!” I yelled as puppy took hold of my neck again and clamped down hard from the chems flooding his body.   

“Boys,” he said sternly, tossing the chemmed filled lube at us. “Lube up.” With a start, puppy and I separated ourselves and began exploring each other’s cunts with a handful of lube.  Taking the lube, my fingers stroked puppy’s engorged cunt lips.  I moaned... knowing how much work Daddy had done to get them to that level.  Noticing my excitement, puppy laughed “A rosebud for my cuntboy...”  and presented me with his beautiful rosebud.  “Shit yeah!” I growled, lapping at the cunt juices dripping from dark wet folds of his cunt until puppy pulled it back inside.  I sat back on my haunches with a disappointed look on my face.  Grabbing the lube and positioning me, puppy winked at me and took charge. “Now turn around cuntboy, gotta get your cunt ready.”  I grinned and presented... cunt first.  With one hand, puppy held my ball sack. “Fucking beautiful cuntboy, we gotta keep this up.” I shook my hips... agreeing as he began working his lubed hand past my cunt lips.   

"AHHHH!” I gasped...his knuckles slowly moving past my cunt lips.  The lube chems hit me and I pushed back... wanting to feel his fist inside of me. Seeing what I wanted, Daddy gave permission.  “Lube up that wrist, puppy. Give cuntboy your fist.”  I fucking began to beg as the thought of taking my alpha’s fist hit me.  “Please puppy, fist my cunt!” I begged.  “Fist your cuntboy!”  I began pushing back as I felt puppy slathering his wrist.  Suddenly, I felt my cunt lips slip past his knuckles and his thumb invaded my cunt.  “YESSS!” I yelled as my cunt lips slid down his hand and rested on his wrist.  “How’s it feel, cuntboy?” puppy questioned as his fist experienced my cunt for the first time.  “Fucking warm wet and tight cunt.” he laughed... his fingers explored my cunt walls.  “Fuck puppy! I love it! Thank you, Daddy!” I continued to repeat as the chems took over.  I was now a chemmed up cunt.  Standing over us, Daddy nodded approvingly. “Yeah cuntboy, take your alpha’s fist.”  My cunt throbbed as puppy continued to rhythmically drum on the inside of my cunt.  At some point, I felt puppy’s movements stop.  “More!” I pleaded. I looked back over my shoulders and I stopped moving.  Daddy was climbing on the bed behind puppy... his right hand fully covered in the lube.  Daddy held his hand up to show me as puppy stared directly into my eyes.  He knew instinctively what was going to happen... he had been trained on Daddy’s fist.  Daddy began to work those enormous cunt lips of puppy.  His hand slipped along my alpha’s protruding cunt lips invading the cunt.  I couldn’t take my eyes off of puppy as he kept his dilated pupils fixed on me... nodding and quietly mumbling “yes...yes...yes...” Daddy worked his way inside puppy’s cunt.  As soon as Daddy’s wrist passed through those cunt lips, puppy began moaning and working my cunt.  “FUCK YEAH!” I growled.  I looked up at the ceiling and saw the image of puppy fisting me and being fisted at the same time.  My alpha was in his element... a fist pig that serves both his Daddy and dominates his cuntboy.  “Please!” I moaned... keeping my eyes on the sight of us reflected back from the ceiling.   

Then it was over.  Daddy pulled out of puppy causing him to whelp the sudden exit of the fist.  Wiping his hands on one of the towels, Daddy announced it was time to concentrate on him.  “OK fuckers... Daddy needs to be serviced.”  Even though my cunt ached for puppy’s fist, Daddy was our first priority. Puppy immediately released my cunt and began to clean up.  Feeling the emptiness of my cunt, I quickly crawled to Daddy and took his cock into my mouth.  Realizing that I had taken Daddy’s cock to the root, puppy began worshiping his balls.  “Fuck yeah... fucking service your Daddy!” Daddy moaned as he held us by the nape of our necks.  I was where I belonged... servicing cock alongside my alpha.  I began moaning on the hard shaft...  knowing my place... the beta in our relationship.  I felt puppy begin to explore my cunt lips with his hand and I knew then that my cunt would be feeling his fist in me again.  Puppy had claimed another part of me. 

Suddenly, Daddy pulled his cock from my mouth and stepped back.  “Fucking urinals,” he smirked as he held his cock, aimed it at our open mouths and let out a torrent of dark acrid chem piss.  Puppy and I huddled together trying to swallow every drop of Daddy’s piss.  “Fucking pigs!” Daddy yelled showering our bodies with his golden nectar.  Once the stream ended, puppy and I immediately looked at each other.  I knew he was thinking the same thing I was... this was our Daddy’s piss... we needed it.  We began wallowing in the warm chem filled puddle... covering ourselves in it and lapping it off each other.  We were two chemmed up piss pigs.  I began licking puppy’s hard massive pecs as he fed on my piss-soaked back.  I moved down past his rock-hard abs tracing his deep Adonis belt with my tongue and made my way to his inner thighs.  At this point, I was torn... I felt his hard-uncut cock hitting the side of my face but the craving for piss was too much.  I moaned as I moved down... I needed that piss and began lapping it up from the rubber tiled floor.  “Fucking cuntboy... fucking piss pig!” Daddy congratulated me.  I took a long slurp of piss and looked up at him... the piss dripping from my chin and smiled.  It was true.  I would always need piss.   

Seeing me in this position... slurping piss from the floor on my hands and knees... puppy immediately pounced on me and began giving me a hard-rutting fuck.  Puppy’s hands slid forward from my hips and gripped the straps of my harness pulling me to him.  “Fuck me, puppy!” I yelled, feeling his fat uncut cock hit my prostate.  My cunt instinctively began to milk his cock... wanting him to feed and satisfy the chem induced hunger inside me.  I was in heaven.   

I have to admit that all I could concentrate on were the sensations in my cunt created by my alpha’s cock.  I came back to reality feeling Daddy’s hands caressing the harness clad muscles of my back. Moving behind us, his hands cupped my swollen ball sack giving an approving groan. The hunger in my cunt intensified and I pushed back on puppy’s cock wanting it to go to the deepest depth of my cunt. “Oh Daddy!” I moaned as I felt Daddy’s cock pressing against my ass cheeks as he crouched over puppy and me.  “Fucking hungry cuntboy... gonna feed it two cocks.” Daddy growled... his cock head sliding against puppy’s shaft... and began to push past my swollen cunt lips.  My cunt lips throbbed, imagining both of their cocks inside my cunt as puppy continued to fuck me.  “Relax cuntboy and take it.” Daddy encouraged me.  “Fucking surrender to your hungry cunt.”  I begged, “Do it! Please! Fucking feed my cunt with both your cocks!”  I felt puppy slow his fucking allowing me to concentrate on taking Daddy’s cock.    Although I had just taken puppy’s fist, taking both Daddy and puppy at the same time was something I had never done before.  Taking a deep breath, I began to relax as Daddy’s cock began to push past my cunt lips.  “Fuck!” I hissed realizing that Daddy was now inside me with puppy.  Daddy continued on, sliding his entire cock along puppy’s shaft into my cunt. Feeling Daddy’s invading cock, puppy stopped his fucking until my cunt lips met the root of Daddy’s cock.  There were were... Daddy and puppy both inside me... cocks together... Daddy’s above puppy’s, both held by my throbbing cunt lips.  I marveled at the thought of being shared by both of them at once.  My hungry cunt ached and I instinctively moved forward to begin fucking myself on their cocks. Moaning loudly, Daddy and puppy took control of my cunt as I surrendered to them and they began fucking me in unison.  With every thrust, I grunted in delight.  The room filled with the sounds of our rutting... loud moans, grunts, pleas and wet slapping bodies.  My entire body was on fire... the two men I serve were using me to fulfill their desires. I felt the deep throb in my cunt as every nerve in my body screamed from the double fucking.  My body trembled and it hit me... “FUCK!” I yelled.  The ecstasy of an anal orgasm overcame me and my mind shut down, experiencing nothing but the feeling in my cunt.  It seemed to go on forever... my heart pounded.  Coming back into focus, I realized that their thrusts began to slow and intensify.  I was now familiar with their fucking and knew it wouldn’t be too long for them to fill my cunt.  “Feed my cunt!” I begged feeling their simultaneous torrents of hot cum fill my cunt.  They continued their fucking thrusting in and out... causing the huge amount of seed to leak out onto my inner thighs and my bull sack... until they completely emptied their balls inside me. Emptied, they rested on top of me.  “Fuck yes!” I sighed feeling their weight.   I heard Daddy laugh as he saw the gush of cum released when he pulled out of my cunt.  Presenting his cock to me, he simply ordered, “Clean.”  I immediately took it and began taking the mixture of their cum, my cunt juices and chem lube into me.   Satisfied, Daddy walked away.   

Remaining inside me, puppy pulled me up and sat back, holding me in his arms... my cunt lips holding tight to his cock.  His hands explored my body.  “Fucking bull balls,” he growled.  “Daddy wants to see how much more you can take.”  I let out a deep animalistic growl.  “Yeah?” I thought so.” puppy chuckled.  Taking hold of my right tit, puppy lovingly massaged it.  “That was fucking hot cuntboy.  First time I’ve ever tasted another’s blood.  Thank you.”  I groaned holding his hand against my tit and gently gripped his cock with my cunt lips.  “Fuck... it was wasn’t it?” I chuckled.   

We stayed like that for a while... taking in our reflection in the wall mirror admiring.  “Do you smell that?” puppy asked as he held me tight.  “That’s our smell.... leather, sweat, piss and cum.”  I took in the scent of the room.  “Yeah... fucking best smell in the world.” I smiled. 

Fuck I need this scene to happen to me! So hot!  Damn yes please

• Upvote 1

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 17 

Daddy and I stayed like that for a bit, him feeding me shards off the pipe... Everything else ceasing to exist, including Eric and puppy.  I felt the heat of the flogging on my skin, reminding me that I was alive.   The chems flowing through my body, eased the pain... but at the same time, expanded the sensations of the nerve endings in my back.  My hungry cunt...  regardless of being filled with the plug... still ached.  “Ok,” Daddy said, breaking the moment.  “Let’s have a look at your back.”  Bending me down, he examined the red welts crisscrossing my back.  “Fucking pain pig,” he smiled, tracing the marks across my skin with his fingers.  “Alive,” I murmured, “I feel alive.” and he pulled me back against his pecs and held me tight.  “Well, it’s a good thing that you didn’t pup... flogging is gonna fuck up that skin a bit.” he laughed.  “Arfff... Arrff,” I jokingly barked. 

After a bit, Daddy released me and stood, holding the pipe.  “Take another hit cuntboy, don’t exhale.”  He grinned a wicked smile and lit the torch.   “MMMMM,” I happily obeyed... taking a hit and holding it in as Daddy moved towards me holding his cock.  “Fucking chemwhore,” Daddy laughed and began teasingly slide his cock across my lips.  “Hold it...” he ordered... I groaned, wanting to taste my Daddy’s slick, swollen cock in my mouth.  The teasing continued as I held my breath, unable to release the cloud... the chems rushing through me.  My cunt pounded... the fullness of the plug reminding me I was off limits to this man.  “Open, release.” Daddy commanded and I took it in, the thick cloud covering the ringed cockhead as I finally exhaled.  Closing my lips, I began to suck... drawing it into my mouth.   “WHORE!” I heard puppy yelling as Daddy’s hand grasped the back of my head and pulled me in until my lips surrounded the base of the shaft... his cockhead deep in my throat.  Rambling obscenities flowed out of puppy’s mouth as I serviced Daddy’s cock with my tongue, mouth and throat.   “Yeah cuntboy, service your fucking Daddy,” he ordered and began to face fuck me.  “FUCKING MOUTH CUNT!” Daddy snarled at Eric, his crotch hitting my nose with every thrust.   I struggled to breathe, Daddy’s thrusts coming at random intervals until I had to take hold of his thighs to steady myself.  Still, he kept on... wanting to show Eric he was still in control of my body.    

“MY CUNT!” Eric roared back and moved to the sling, quickly releasing puppy from his restraints.  “Down!” he yelled, pulling my alpha to the floor in one quick motion and shoved his hard cock into puppy’s waiting mouth.  Grabbing puppy’s head, Eric began fucking puppy’s mouth... matching Daddy’s thrusts into my mouth cunt.  “How much for both of them?! I got plenty!” Eric grunted as his cock attacked puppy’s throat.  “I still remember when you first whored this chempup out to me.  How long did it take until he realized what you were doing?” Eric grunted in between thrusts.   “Fuck you, Eric!” Daddy yelled, “You weren’t the first.  THEIR first was Chris.” as wet slurping sounds of cock sucking emanated from puppy and me.  Eric sneered at Daddy, “how many more chemwhores are you planning on?” 

Grabbing my head and shoving his cock fully down my throat, Daddy held me there.  “As many as I fucking want!” Daddy yelled at Eric.  It was crazy... two fucking sweat covered alpha males jockeying for dominance.   The onslaught on our throats continued.   The room filled with grunts of Daddy and Eric as they competed in seeing whose whore would take a load first.   Their thrusts quickened as puppy and I worked our mouths on the fat cocks... we were two whores trying to outdo each other.   Slapping my face, Daddy yelled, “Fucking whore, work that throat!”  The slap startled me and the sting put me over the edge.  I grabbed onto Daddy’s legs and pulled his hips to me, swallowing his shaft down my throat and held it tightly... my throat muscles grasping at his cock.  “Fuck yeah! Fucking mouth cunt!” Daddy grunted, shooting a thick load down my throat.  I had done it...  I held on, my throat muscles milking the last drops of cum.   Right after that, I heard the now familiar sound of Eric releasing his load into puppy.  I released Daddy and fell back, saliva dripping from my open mouth... the white skin of my face showing the red handprints of my Daddy. 

“Your alpha’s next, motherfucker!.” puppy snarled, reminding me of my position in the pack.  I turned and look at a wild-eyed puppy on his haunches.  He was holding another baggie...  “Fuck yeah!” I growled and began to crawl to my alpha.  “Fucking whore!” he jeered, throwing the baggie at me.  Grabbing the baggie, I immediately stuffed it in my jock pouch.   His hands reached out and grasped me, pulling me forward until my mouth met his sweat soaked jock.  I reached out, moving my hands up his thick thighs.  Reaching the waistband of his red jock, I pulled... releasing his uncut cock from the ripe pouch.   I moaned, beginning to jack the dripping cock.  “Fucking whore,” puppy moaned with lust as my warm wet lips slipped over his cockhead and down his shaft.  “Mmmmm,” I moaned... as I drew it in, creating a hard suction against his shaved crotch.  I was where I belonged.   “Shit!” puppy growled and took hold of my tits and began pulling them as gripped them with his fingernails.    I let out a muffled groan, “AHHHHHH!” and began nodding... a plea to continue.  “Fucking pain whore,” puppy laughed, continuing the pressure on my tits.  I pulled back off my alpha’s shaft, leaving his purple cockhead in my mouth.   I began to explore the folds of his foreskin with my tongue as I grasped his veiny shaft and twisted it...  “Yes! Motherf....” puppy grunted as he fell back... his cock escaping my mouth, spurting hot cum on my face and over his body.   “FUUUCK!” he sighed...  Smiling down at him, I wiped the cum from my sweaty face and licked my fingers.  I growled... licking the remnants of his ejaculation from his body in long sensuous strokes, making sure I took it all in.   Holding the cum in my mouth, I let loose a bit of saliva into the mixture, filling my mouth.  Then with a muffled growl, I took hold of puppy’s thighs and spread them... giving me unobstructed access to his cunt.  With my left hand, I began manipulating his bloated cunt lips, urging them to relax and open.  Realizing my intent, puppy tensed and presented me with his rosebud.  I nodded and eased myself between his thighs, inhaling the musky scent of his crotch and moved in.  Feeling the slick mucous against my face, I opened up and released his cum mixed with my saliva into the folds.  “FUCK!” I heard Daddy and Eric simultaneous exclaim as my mouth continued to invade puppy’s cunt.  Satisfied that I had emptied the contents of my mouth, I pulled back... my fingers sliding the mixture into the folds of his rosebud, motioning for puppy to retract it into his body.   I stayed there, looking down at my alpha, his arms up behind his head with a satisfied look on his face... my face slick with his cunt juices watching his quivering cunt lips pulling my offering deep inside himself.   With puppy’s cock softening, the thirst came over me as I took in the thick hose before me.  I knew what was next...  “Please!” I begged puppy, my mouth open indicating what I needed.  “Shit yeah, piss whore!” puppy growled, “Open your mouth.  Open wide for your alpha’s piss.” and stood.  Opening my mouth wide, I felt puppy’s cock slide across my tongue... inch by inch.  “Fucking drink my chem piss... fucking chemwhore... you earned it.” he leered.  Feeling the first drops of piss pour into my mouth, my lips surrounded my alpha’s cock.  The bitter piss filled my mouth and I held the first of the flow, wanting to take in the flavor I’d come to crave.  The hot stream spilled into me and I began swallowing again and again.  It continued until puppy had fed me a full load of his chem piss.   

Suddenly, a second stream hit me from above... it was Eric.  I turned towards him, my mouth trying to catch every drop.  The hot liquid ran off my chest, soaking my jock pouch and finally pooling around me.  Moaning, I began rubbing it in my body... feeling the warm piss against my smooth skin... wanting to be marked by this muscle god... the owner of my cunt.  As Eric’s stream was diminishing, puppy crawled to Eric and took his cock into his mouth and drank the last few drops.  Turning back to me, puppy opened his mouth, showing me the last remnants of Eric’s piss.   He crawled to me... his pupils large and solid.  With a menacing growl, puppy’s mouth moved over my chest and upwards until it met my open mouth.  His tongue slithered over my lips and into me, releasing the piss.  My mouth went into overdrive... I began slurping the last drops from puppy until I couldn’t taste piss.  I then drew back... sweaty piss running down my chin.  My hands instinctively moved to my tits and began twisting them... wanting to feel the pleasure course through my body and into my cunt.  Circling behind me, puppy pulled me to himself... my back against his hard torso.  “MMMMM” I purred as puppy’s hands slipped under the yellow mesh of my jock pouch and grabbed the baggie I had had stuffed in there.  Pulling it out, he teasingly held it in front of me... “Fucking chemwhore,” he laughed as put in his pouch.  “For later,” he growled in my ear, his hands moving their way back into my pouch... taking hold of my sac. 

“Fuck yeah!” Daddy grinned, seeing me working my tits.  “It’s time...” he grunted as he walked over to the gear shelf and took a pair of large clear silicone tit cups from a bowl, holding them up.  “Haven’t you ever wondered why I haven’t had your tits pierced again after that night?” he smiled.  Still working my tits, I growled... realizing what he wanted... remembering his comment... having a plan for my tits.  Daddy leaned over me and started kissing me, his tongue invading my mouth, sparring against my tongue as his spit mixed with mine.  Driving me wild, I worked my tits harder... pinching and releasing.  Meanwhile, puppy’s gentle grip on my swollen sac increased.  Feeling the weight, puppy whispered in my ear, “Fucking love your sac.” and held me tighter.   “Big bull sac on my cuntboy,” Daddy nodded.   Kissing me on the neck, puppy looked at Daddy, “Always...”     

Switching places, puppy moved to my front as I fell back on Daddy.  Feeling the heat of their bodies surrounding me, my cunt throbbed around the plug.  Seeing the pleasure in my eyes, puppy quickly brushed aside my hand and gently bit down on my right tit... his teeth just barely gripping it, his tongue teasingly flicking.  “Shit yes!” I moaned... “Harder...Harder... I begged.” but he continued teasing me.  Grabbing his head, I pushed it into my pec, not wanting him to stop.  “FUCK PUPPY! PLEASE!” I continued, until I felt his tongue retract and take a hard bite.  “SHIT YES!!!!!” I cried out... wanting the pain to intensify.  “PLEASE, I NEED IT!” I encouraged my alpha as Daddy held me tight.  Moving puppy’s head to my left tit, he began to work on it... duplicating the pleasure he had given to my other tit... my groans continuing.  Satisfied on puppy’s work, Daddy pushed him back and held one of the tit cups in front of me with his thumb and two fingers.  “Yes!” I nodded and he moved the cup to my lips, ordering me to stick out my tongue and surround the edge with my spit.  With his other hand, he pushed down on my pec and placed the cup over my tit making sure to create a solid seal against my skin.  “Ready cuntboy?” Daddy.  I nodded enthusiastically as he released the cup, creating a hard vacuum, pulling my tit into the cup.  “SHIT!” I growled, feeling my tit come alive from constant pressure on it.  Repeating the action on my other tit, Daddy growled, “Fucking huge tits for my cuntboy.”   My tits were on fire, the pain moving down my body and into my cunt.    

“Go have a look at yourself... fucking chemwhore,” Daddy ordered, pushing me up. Quickly, I ran to the mirror and gasped. Fuck! I stood there, staring myself. I moved my hands up to my face, feeling the heat from the red hand prints. Turning my back to the mirror, I examined my back... long red welts marked my skin... interrupted only by the leather straps of my harness.  But my tits... my tits! My tits now filled the cups, completely covering the inside of the silicone walls.  I gripped my muscled pecs and imagined a pair of meaty tits permanently pointing down.  Looking up at the mirror, I saw Daddy and puppy smiling.  “So, I take that as a done deal.” Daddy laughed.  Pulling on my tits, I nodded and smiled back.   

Suddenly, a baggie hit my chest and fell to the floor... “Get the fuck over here whore, that cunt is mine.” snarled Eric as I fell to the floor and grabbed the bag. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Daddy’s Cuntboy Part 18 

“Fucking cuntwhore,” Eric again snarled as he walked to the leather chair and sat down.  “You two, don’t fucking move.”  They stood still... not out of submission to Eric, but out of curiosity as to what was going to happen next.  Holding another bag of white crystals, Eric spread his legs.  Slowly, I crawled to Eric, at this point oblivious to Daddy and puppy.  “Please,” my dilated eyes pleaded for the contents.  Eric laughed, “Is that what you want? Fucking chemwhore.”  I nodded... looking back and forth between the bag and the ringed cock between his legs.  I wanted both, but the hunger for the white crystals won.  I stared the package in his strong hand and made a decision. “Yes...”   Eric smiled, throwing the bag in front of me.  Again, I moved forward... grabbing it and putting it in my jock pouch to keep it safe until I would need it.  Feeling the plastic stick against my smooth sweaty sac with the others, I continued on... wanting more.  “Yeah?” Eric mocked me... throwing yet another down between his knees.  I crawled forward, reaching for the bag.  “With your fucking mouth...” Eric growled sternly.  Grabbing my head with his knees as I moved to grasp the bag with my teeth, he sneered. “Fucking spun out whore.”  He continued to hold me there, my head tightly held between his knees as I stared at the crystal filled bag right in front of me.  Then I heard it... the familiar sound of a torch being lit.  I moaned at the sound of Eric inhaling what I knew to be the clouds from the glass pipe.  “Shit yeah...” he exhaled, blowing the thick smoke down over me.  Feeling the hot cloud drifting down over my shaved head, I struggled to inhale the little that reached me.  “That is one fucking greedy cunt you have there.” Eric laughed, addressing Daddy and puppy.  “Ok, whore... have some.” Eric said.  Releasing me, he presented the pipe to me.  My lips went to the stem and I took a series of long hits.  With each one, I felt his cold eyes bore deeper into me.   

“Open that fucking cunt mouth and service me.” Eric said, pulling the pipe away from my lips and pushed his soft cock into my warm mouth. My mouth began to worship the ringed cock, feeling its heft on my tongue.  Soon, I felt his warm blood flood in and stiffen it... the pre-cum leaking onto my tongue.  I began sucking at it... willing the viscous fluid to coat my mouth. “Fucking cocksucker...” he moaned, feeling the movements of my tongue against his shaft.  My cheeks formed a tight wall of flesh around it.  I continued on... feeling his cock engorge and pulse... my body craving the cum within his balls.  I quickened my pace... working my way over the shaft as my throat expanded to take the cock head down my throat.  Suddenly, Eric pulled his hard flesh from my mouth.  Moaning in frustration, I looked up at him with a look of despair. 

“Don’t worry whore.  I got better plans for this cock.” He stood up and moved behind me... swatting my ass cheeks and spreading my thighs, exposing my plugged cunt.  Making sure I felt every inch of the plug over my bloated cunt lips, he slowly began pulling.  “Fuck me...” I pleaded, the hunger emanating from my cunt overtaking me as my cunt lips pulsed around my empty gaping cunt.  “Get the fuck over here, puppy!” Eric yelled as puppy looked to Daddy for guidance.  Daddy nodded with a devilish grin.  “NOW!” Eric roared, holding the dripping plug up.  “Clean,” he said, motioning to the slime covered floor beneath his hand.  Immediately, puppy began to lick the floor clean... making sure he fed on every drop.  In one hard push, Eric shoved the plug covered in my cunt juices deep into puppy’s cunt.  “Fucking cuntpup!” Daddy yelled as puppy’s bloated cunt lips slowly surrounded the base of the plug and moved over the edges to hold it in place.  I moaned as my alpha crawled back to my Daddy, knowing that my cunt slime was being absorbed by the walls of his cunt. 

In a flash, I felt Eric’s hands on my hips, his cock pushing past my cunt lips, invading my hungry cunt.  “Oh God,” I cried out, feeling his large cock expanding my cunt and forcing its way deeper within me.  Eric’s fingers began digging into me as his thrusting increased... his low-hanging balls pummeled my jock pouch containing my swollen ball sac.  His crotch slammed against my ass cheeks with a loud slapping rhythm that filled the room. Faster and harder he continued, his fingers now clawing at my hips, seemingly trying to force his entire body inside me as his hips jerked. “OH FUUCK!” he yelled, collapsing on my sweaty back... his cock into the hilt as his hot chem infused cum flooded my cunt.  Eric’s breathing began to calm and he pushed himself up off my back, his cock still inside me.  “God, what a fuck... totally worth it.” he said to no one in particular as I hung my head relishing in the fullness of my cunt.  Finally, Eric pulled out of me and I moaned at the emptiness I had come to dread.  All I wanted was to be filled again...  Stepping in front of me, he presented his cock.  There was no need to say a word.  I knew what was required...  Obediently, I parted my lips and took in the cock that had filled my cunt moments before and began to feed on the now familiar mixture of my cunt juices and a man’s cum...  the salt-tanged musky flavor filled my mouth. He smiled, holding my head in both his hands as he watched me suckle on his cock, lost in the taste of my cunt.   

Suddenly, he pushed me back and I fell to the floor.  “Fucking chempig,” Eric glared as he moved to the gear bag that he had brought with him.  Grabbing a metal container, he threw it at me, making a clanging sound as it hit the dark floor.  “This should last you for a while, fucking chemwhore.”  I remained on the floor, not knowing what was happening.  “What?!” he laughed... “What the fuck do you think this was all about?!”  Pointing at Daddy, he continued.  “Your Daddy, wanted a chemwhore.... he had this all planned from the beginning.”  I looked at Daddy and puppy for some kind of signal.  Daddy stood there while puppy sat on his haunches smiling.  “Get up!” Eric ordered.  I hesitated... “I SAID, GET THE FUCK UP!” he roared.  I stood up in disbelief.  “Go take a look at yourself.” he ordered.  I looked at Daddy and my alpha, but no words came from them.   

Slowly, I walked to the mirror and saw myself as if it was for the very first time... I now saw the results of the time I had spent with these men.  The red light of the dungeon reflecting off my sweat covered smooth body revealed the months of training with puppy.  My clear white skin, now covered in red welts, were manifestations of the pain that had become part of my sexual pleasure.  The long session we had just had had given me an even sleeker look.  My muscle definition was more pronounced... what had been just a set of abs months ago, had become a defined 6-pack now verging on 8.  My hands lowered to my heavy thighs, my fingers running up and down feeling the sweat covered hairless skin against my fingertips.  Lower I went... feeling the strong curves of my muscled calves, I took in the light reflecting from my sweaty thighs.  Rising, I began to rub my packed jock, as my other hand moved to my mouth and began coating my fingers with my spit.  Releasing the stretched-out pouch, I repeated the motions with my other hand.  Satisfied, my hands moved to my ass cheeks and I began exploring.  Moaning from the hunger of my cunt, my slick fingers began to move over my swollen cunt lips.  “Fuck yes!” I sighed loudly, realizing that they were now more pronounced than ever.  I looked to my smiling alpha.  “Not quite there yet cunt...” he winked, as he walked to me holding a mason jar full of hot chem piss.  I nodded in agreement, fingers invading and exploring my cunt.   

Releasing my cunt, I took the jar and swallowed... relishing the acrid taste of chem piss.  Piss was now part of my life.  A thirst that could never be quenched and revealed in the gear I now wore.  My yellow piped collar, the symbol of my position, hung loosely around my neck from dehydration.  I grasped it, pulling it tightly against my neck to feel the tightness that I felt the first time it was placed around my neck.  I turned to my left side and saw the sweaty yellow mesh of my swimmer jock stretching to hold my swollen ball sac in my reflection.  I carefully studied the prominent bulge it had created.  Yet, I wanted more...  How did Daddy know about that boy in high school who woke to cum soaked sheets after dreaming of walking through the locker room with engorged balls? I cupped the pouch, remembering the letdown when the saline is absorbed.  Sure, Daddy makes sure to keep my sac somewhat bloated at all times, but I am at my happiest when my ball sac is fucking huge and barely contained in the pouch.   Releasing my sac, I rubbed my hands across my chest, tracing the yellow piped bulldog harness tightly framing my pecs.  Taking a firm grasp of my pecs, I pushed them up to reveal my tits now filling the silicone tit cups providing a constant pressure.   I began to gently play with my silicone covered tits, remembering the deep pleasure I experienced having them bitten and chewed. I smiled. 

“Fucking happy,” Eric taunted me, breaking the moment.  “What you see whore,” Eric said, grabbing his gear and walking to the entrance of the dungeon, “is what you always wanted... with a little help from them.”  He nodded to Daddy.  “I expect a discount from now on,” he winked on his way out.  “It’s what I wanted,” I murmured, contemplating what Eric has just sadi, as Daddy shut the door to the dungeon, leaving the three of us alone. 

I continued standing there at the mirror as Daddy moved to the leather chair and sat down to watch my reaction.  “Fucking cunt,” puppy said as he stood up and moved behind me.  Grasping my collar, he began to adjust it.  Feeling the tightness return, I moaned as I instinctively moved my ass cheeks against his crotch.  “Let’s check out those tits,” he smiled and pulled the suction cups off my tits.  “MMMMM, nice,” he groaned, wrapping his arms around me to feel my now large firm, erect tits.  Holding them tightly, puppy caressed them with his thumbs bringing a long series of gasps out of me.  Pinching them with his thumb and forefinger, he pulled them down away from my pecs.  “Fuck yeah... fucking tits on this cuntboy” he whispered in my ear.  He moved to face me, “Only the beginning.”  Over his shoulder, I saw Daddy’s reflection in the mirror.  Our eyes met as puppy bent his head down and took my right tit in his mouth.  Daddy motioned me to keep my eyes on him as puppy began to nurse on my sensitive tit... “Fuck yeah!” I growled as the sensations of puppy’s mouth on my tit reignited the hunger in my cunt.   

Slowly, puppy’s hands made their way down my torso until it reached my jock.  As he went to his knees, he smiled up at me.  Pulling down my jock, he released my cock and ball sac as the bags of crystal fell to the floor.  Kneeling, puppy took the sac in his hands, “your body is absorbing the saline.”  as he removed the plastic bags stuck to my skin.  He chuckled and put the pile of drugs aside.  “Don’t get used to this cuntboy,” he joked as he slid his warm, wet mouth over my cock and wrapped his lips around my shaft. “Fuck!” I groaned, feeling his mouth work over my cock. The sensations were incredible... his tongue wrapped itself around my shaft teasing it... Yet... my cock remained soft. “Shit!” I sighed, realizing what that meant as I felt puppy’s hands move up to my tits and begin twisting them. “Fuck yeah, puppy! Harder!” I growled as the pressure on my pumped tits increased. My alpha's mouth continued to stimulate my shaft as I thrust my limp crystal cock into my alpha’s mouth.  I didn’t care... my body had been transformed to take cock and everything that it provided.  Slowly, puppy released my cock... and rose to face me, holding my cock in his hand. “You are cunt... nothing but a cunt now.” he smiled and released my cock.  Pulling my jock up, I nodded and fell to my knees. “Cunt,” I sighed, knowing that I only had one purpose... to service cock. Running my tongue over my lips, I took the heavy cock head into my cunt mouth and began to pleasure my alpha. I ran my tongue around the foreskin of his veined shaft, flicking and nibbling the wide piss slit that had fed me many times. “Shit yeah,” puppy groaned.  I could feel puppy’s cock begin to throb and his body stiffened as the thick cum filled my mouth. Groaning from the orgasm, puppy held my head as I breathed through my nose, his shaft still in my mouth surround by a pool of hot cum. I didn’t want to release him. I needed cock... I continued to hold his cock in my mouth as he grabbed my head and forcibly shoved his now semi-hard cock completely down my throat.  I stared into puppy’s eyes.  “Good boy,” I heard Daddy comment.  “Hold it puppy,” he commanded and counted slowly to 15... “Ok, release now.”  Still looking up at puppy, I felt him continue holding me on his cock.  “RELEASE!” Daddy yelled.  Giving me a stern look, he hesitated for a second and released my head.  I knew what I had to do... I continued on his cock for a few more seconds and then slowly pulled off his cock, grasping at the cum on his shaft with my lips.  “Good cuntboy,” he smiled, releasing a sigh of content as he leaned into me and kissed my forehead.  I groaned, feeling the rough stubble on his chin rub against my bruised skin, as his warm wet tongue licked at my earlobe. 

“So...” Daddy asked, holding the metal box in one hand and a pipe in the other.  “Whadda say now?” he taunted me.  I turned to Daddy and smiled.  Opening his legs wide, he motioned to me.  Crawling quickly, I positioned myself inches from his cock. I opened my mouth to reveal the load of milky cum that puppy had delivered.  “Swallow...” he demanded.  I closed my mouth and in one large gulp fed on my alpha’s chemmed up cum load.  Smiling, he placed the pipe in his mouth and lit it.  Taking a deep hit, he held it in.  Quickly pulling me up, Daddy let out a thick plume of smoke and I greedily inhaled... savoring the cloud.  “Thank you, Daddy.” I grunted, releasing the cloud from my lungs after absorbing as much as I could.  Slowly, I began to move my mouth down Daddy’s torso until I met with this dripping cock.  As sweat dripped down on his balls, I took a deep breath and took in the scent of his musk laden crotch.  Licking the tip, I engulfed it.  With my left hand, I massaged his balls, gently rolling them around.  My tongue darted out, tasting the fluids it released from the slit.  Carefully moving down the shaft, I swallowed his thick cock.  I continued, wanting to have his entire cock within me until I reached the base of his shaft.  Slowly backing off his cock, I swallowed again with a quickening pace.  I began to worship his powerful cock as his hands held my harness and pulled me further down his shaft... his PA hitting the back of my throat with every thrust.  My tongue massaged his cock as my throat constricted and relaxed to urge the release I longed for.  “Fucking cunt mouth,” Daddy grunted softly as I looked up into his eyes reflecting the pleasure his cuntboy was providing.  I felt his hands fall to my head, holding me gently as I continued worshipping his cock.  A feeling overcame me... I was where I belonged and my mouth gripped him harder.  As I felt the beginnings of his orgasm, I reached up and massaged his balls, willing them to release every drop of chem-fueled cum into me.  He exploded as I grasped them, trying to hold on to the contracting vessels of his cum.  A volley of cum shot from him, filling my mouth.  Hearing no order to swallow, I willed my mouth to hold every last drop bursting into my mouth.  As he relaxed, I slowly pulled off my Daddy’s cock, determined not to lose a single drop.  "Shit yeah, feed your alpha,” Daddy commanded and I turned to puppy.  Placing one hand on the back of my head, puppy forced my mouth open with his tongue and I let the cum flow into his mouth.  Releasing my mouth, puppy moved back and opened his mouth as I watched the pool of cum disappear down his throat.  “My boys,” Daddy chuckled as he took another hit from the pipe and handed it to puppy who took two hits before passing it to me.  “Go ahead, finish it... fucking cuntwhore,” Daddy laughed.  Happily, to took the pipe.  Finishing the shard, I released the final cloud. 

Months later... 

“On the sling, cuntboy,” puppy ordered as I entered the dungeon to prepare for the night.  “Fuck yeah!” I smiled and eagerly climbed on, positioning myself, arms up and legs splayed apart.  “Fucking cuntboy,” puppy growled, securing me to the chains.  “You're ready,” he said, emphasizing his statement was a fact, not a question.  He grabbed a pair of scissors.  “Keep your eyes on me.”  I nodded and my hips rose to expose my swollen cunt lips.  “Fucking beautiful,” he moaned, cutting away my yellow jock.  “Fucking obscene!” puppy stared in awe as he covered my crotch with a sheet.  “Really?” I asked, not sure of the results.  I hadn’t had a chance to see the final results.  Daddy had wanted it to be part of tonight’s session.  After the surgery, I had spent the last two weeks catharized and not allowed to look...  

“Let’s get started,” my alpha said, holding the rosebud cylinder in his hand, covering the edges with the chemmed lube.  My eyes widened at the sight.  “Yep,” he laughed, “Daddy ordered the largest they make.” and he handed me the hand pump.  Sliding the inner rod of the lubed rosebud cylinder into my cunt, puppy grunted, “Fucking bloated cunt lips.”  The chems hit my cunt walls.  “Shit,” I growled, feeling my ball sac slide against the cylinder and the now familiar burning sensation warming my cunt.   Feeling the outer walls against my shaved taint, I began to pump, creating a seal.   “Aww fuck, yes!” I groaned, as I felt my cunt lips expand and move up the inner walls.   “Shit cuntboy,” puppy chuckled as he disconnected the tube from the pump and connected two smaller cylinders, “it took me three years to get to that point... Fucking cunt lips...”   It was true, somehow my cunt lips took to the pumping and were already permanently bloated to some extent. “Fuck yeah puppy,” I grinned, “but you still have to train me to present my rosebud on demand.” I joked, feeling my rosebud slowly slide up the rod.  Laughing, puppy lubed my tits and grabbed two smaller cylinders, placing them on my hard pinky-sized sized tits. “Pump those fucking tits.” he ordered. “Ah fuck!” I gasped as felt my tits expand after several pumps. “OK...give that,” puppy said and took the pump from me and disconnected the tube. “More,” I begged. “Of course, cuntboy.” he said, grabbing the tubes to my cunt and tits. Grabbing the electric hand pump, he connected them and pressed the button. “AWWW FUCK!” I groaned from the low steady pressure. “Yes!” I exclaimed as the pressure on my cunt caused my hips to rise. The pressure increased and I struggled to keep still. “Breathe, cuntboy.” puppy calmly rubbed my stomach. “Enjoy the feelings.” Taking deep breaths, I nodded.  My body began to surrender to the pumping.  Satisfied, puppy moved to the table and produced a rig and moved to the head of the sling. “Mmmmm, yes....” I slowly growled, wanting the fix. Wrapping the tourniquet around my bicep, puppy prepped my arm and removed the orange tip of the syringe.   Holding it above my vein, he teasingly motioned back and forth. “Please!” I begged. “Yeah?” puppy responded. As I felt the needle enter my vein, I sighed as the contents took on a red tinged.  “Thank you,” I sighed and he pushed the chems into me.   Releasing the tourniquet, he moved to turn on the tv on the wall opposite me. “OK, cuntboy,” puppy chuckled as images of slaves being fisted, fucked and abused played. “I’m going to prepare some things,” I’ll check back in a bit.  

Enjoying the combination of the slam and the pumping of my cunt, I laid back and admired myself in the mirror above the sling.  “Fuck!” I groaned, seeing the crisscross marks prominently displayed against the pale skin of my torso.  I studied my now pumped-up pecs and took a deep breath and held it, studying the subtle sucking movements of the tit cylinders now pointed downward toward the deep ridges of my abdomen.  Releasing my breath, my eyes moved to the massive bulge under the sheet barely covering my crotch, between my open thighs.  I began to wonder how it would compare to my high school fantasy.  As I continued contemplating my new body, I felt a sudden rush of pleasure through my body.  The pressure of the rosebud pump had expanded my cunt lips to a new level.  Staring the cuntboy in the mirror above me, I sighed.  Each pulse of pressure on my cunt sent a wave of pleasure across my entire body...  Losing track of time, I closed my eyes as the pressure continued.   

Suddenly, I felt the cylinder feeding on my cunt release its contents with a loud slurp.  “Fucking cunt,” puppy smiled as he pulled it away and held it up.  Studying the size of the slicked-up ring around the inner walls, he nodded.  “Fuck yeah. Those cunt lips are stretched.”  I moaned, feeling the air surround my swollen cunt lips.  “Grrr...” puppy growled.  “All I want to do right now is feed, cuntboy.” he said, his fingers working their way across the folds of my rosebud.  “It’s like finally being able to feed on myself!”  I quickly raised my hips to give my alpha access and he dropped to his knees.  “Feed!” I growled, pushing my cunt onto puppy’s face.  “OH GOD!” I yelled as he began to chew on my bloated cunt lips, pulling them further from my body.   Moving to my rosebud, he began exploring the wet folds with his tongue.  “Cunt!” I yelled, offering myself to him.  I couldn’t take it... my body thrashed on the sling as puppy held on to me tightly... refusing to leave my cunt...  And it came, a rolling wave of pleasure emanating from my cunt.  “GOD DAMMIT!” I yelled as my cunt pulsed in the wake of the anal orgasm.  I took in the sight of my cunt juices dripping from my alpha’s face when he pulled off.  He moved next to me... Bending down, his face moved in, inches above my face.  I moaned, as the took in the musky scent emanating from him.  Tilting his head to the side, he studied my face, his warm breath falling on my face.  “Fucking beautiful cunt,” he sighed, “taste your fucking cunt on me.”  Groaning, I lifted my head, my tongue reaching out to feed.  I continued on as he positioned his face above my mouth, allowing me to access to all my fluids.  My tongue greedily lapped at his face, leaving nothing but the remains of my saliva on him.  Satisfied, puppy reached for my tits and removed the cylinders.  “AHHH,” I moaned, feeling the blood rush to my tits as he grabbed them.  “Perfect...” he smiled and released them.  

“Now, let’s get you geared up.” puppy said in a commanding manner.  Grabbing a hood, he secured it on my head, leaving me in the dark.  I started to panic in the darkness that surrounded me.  Placing his hands on my pecs, he slowly spoke, “It’s ok, cuntboy.  I’ll be by your side the whole time.”  I nodded, trying to take deep breaths.  “I’m right here,” puppy continued, his hands moved down my torso and began to massage the massive bulge between my legs.  My hips rose, wanting it to continue until I felt him grasp the cloth and toss it aside.  I took a deep breath as the warm air surrounded my heavy ball sac.  Denied sight, my other senses began to heighten.  I immediately felt the skin holding my balls being stretched as they hung down and rested on the leather sling.  I longed to see my transformation.  Sensing my thoughts, puppy chuckled.  “Almost time, cuntboy.”  I nodded, not needing to say a word.  My alpha knew me.  Next, I felt the ankle restraints released from their corresponding chains.  I remained still, waiting for their removal.  “Daddy wants them on,” puppy said, positioning my legs together as my wrists remained secured.  Hearing the familiar footsteps of my alpha begin to diminish, I grunted... worrying that I had been left alone.  “I’m still here,” he said as his footsteps neared and stood between my legs.  Spreading my feet slightly, he slowly pulled the familiar mesh and elastic fabric up my legs.  I nodded, feeling the fabric slide up my muscular thighs and I raised my hips to allow the waistband to settle above my ass.  Upon the pouch reaching my upper thighs, I felt the tightness of the waistband pull against my lower back as puppy began to work it over my sac.  The pressure increased as the waistband slid over my bloated sac.  “Fuck cuntboy,” puppy laughed as he pushed my cock down past the waistband and released it with a snap.  I remained still, feeling the sensation of the tight mesh pressing against my cock and balls.  With the release of my wrists, I was free but remained in the sling, waiting for my directions.  “Up...” he commanded, his arm sliding underneath me and guiding me off the sling to my feet. Trying to find my balance, I hesitated... “What the fuck!?” I thought as I felt the heavy pressure between my legs forcing me to spread them wider.  The skin surrounding the sac tingled from the stretching.  I didn’t know if I could handle it.  Seeing my reaction, puppy reach out and held my sac to relieve some of the pressure.  “It’s fucking beautiful, cuntboy... you’ll get used to it.”   I nodded, recalling the loads of cum I released on those long-ago nights.  Gently, he released my sac and the pressure increased slightly.   

“It’s time.” puppy said, checking the clock.  Taking my hand, he led me out of the dungeon.  Heading to the garage, I took small steps.  Patiently, puppy walked beside me, “It’s ok, you’ll get used to it.  Move your thighs closer together with each step... your balls hung low before... you didn’t fucking walk bow-legged, did you? Just fucking think about that obscene bulge you’ll be showing off.”  I smiled... thinking about what he just said and began to move my legs together, pushing my ball sac forward onto my thighs.  I let out a deep growl at the sensation.  “That’s it cuntboy,” puppy urged me on as I felt the weight of my sac shift forward.   Reaching the garage, puppy led me in and I felt the coolness of the concrete floor as the image of the place filled my mind.  In the corner stood a 6’ x 6’ x 6’ cage containing a black rubber encased twin size mattress... a drainage hole located along the corner allowed us the piss play that I craved.  This was my alpha’s and my place when Daddy wished to be alone.  Leading me forward, I heard the gate open and I ducked as we entered the cage.  Feeling the edge of the mattress, I fell on all fours, presenting my cunt to my alpha.  Sliding his hands along my cunt lips, he gently climbed on the mattress and positioned me next to himself and held me.  “Fucking slut...” he chuckled as we settled in.   

A while later, I didn’t know... the darkness had made me lose track of time, I felt puppy gently nudge me.  “Damn,” I thought, I must have fallen asleep.  “Wake up, cuntboy. It’s time.” he said as I felt the stem of the pipe between my lips.  “Fucking spin out, cunt.” he said, lighting the torch.  Grasping the pipe tightly with my lips, I inhaled deeply and held it in.  “OK, cuntboy.” puppy laughed as his lips met mine.  I released the large cloud into his lungs.  “Another... cuntwhore,” he ordered, placing the pipe to my mouth and heating the shard.  Eagerly, I continued... taking all that my alpha gave me.  As the chems flowed through my veins, my body began to warm... My swollen cunt began to throb with the hunger for cock.  Feeling puppy’s fingers work my cunt lips, I raised my hips offering myself for more of the crystal.  Grabbing me, he lifted me to my knees “Yeah?” puppy growled as he lit the torch one more time, “Fucking cuntwhore is back. Let’s go.” and he pushed me out of the cage.  I quickly came to my feet.  The rush of chems flowing through me blocked out any hesitation that I had.  I stood there as puppy moved quietly around me, yet I knew he was there.  After a minute, I bowed my head and felt my alpha adjusting my collar and tag.  Attaching my leash, he pulled me down on all fours, “Come,” he scowled, and led me back to the dungeon. 

Reaching the dungeon, puppy pulled me up by my leash and I stood.  “Close your eyes,” he ordered, removing my hood.  I took a deep breath as I felt the cooling sweat from the hood evaporate.  “Ready cuntwhore?” puppy asked and I nodded.  I heard the door slowly open and I walked in.  “Open your eyes, cunt.” puppy whispered in my ear.   Slowly, my eyes opened.  Even with the dimness of the red light, my eyes still needed to adjust.  Then I saw them... “Fuck yeah,” I moaned, growling at sight of a collared boy on my Daddy’s cock.  The ginger-haired boy couldn’t have been older than 20.  His smooth muscled body was covered in sweat from the workout that Daddy had surely put him through.  My eyes moved down his body taking in the deep crevices his muscles created in the dim light.  “Shit yeah...” I moaned as I moved to see the dripping fat cock jutting up from his shaved crotch.  Underneath the shaft, lay two fat orbs capable of producing streams of cum.  I smiled remembering my first night, of course he would be shaved.  My cunt lips began to throb, wanting to feel that shaft fill me.  “So, what do you think cunt?” puppy asked, placing his hands on my shoulders and resting his chin.  “Yes!” was all I could answer as I continued studying the boy.  “Look at the arch, he’s fucking presenting cunt.” puppy grinned and pushed his swelling cock into my back.  We continued, discussing the boy like a piece of meat.  Glancing back at puppy, I asked what I knew to be true.  “Is this what it was like before that night?  Did you discuss me?”  Pushing his cock further against my back, he grunted.  Then we heard it, Daddy’s tell... he was about to feed the boy.  “Fuck!” Daddy exclaimed as he held the boy’s head against his crotch and shot a heavy load down his throat.  Watching for the boy’s next move, we stood still.  “YES!” we both exclaimed loudly as he continued on Daddy’s cock, his throat muscles continuing to milk our Daddy’s shaft.   

At the sound of us, the boy quickly fell back... Yes, he was just like me... not expecting anyone else to be here.  The boy sat on his haunches, not knowing what to say.  “Boy...” Daddy, stated matter-of-factly, “The one in red is puppy... the spun-out whore there in yellow is, he paused, cuntboy... this is boy.” Seeing boy’s reaction, I looked at puppy. Smiling, he motioned me to look at the mirror. Slowly, I moved forward... past the muscled boy staring at me on the floor. “OH FUCK!” I moaned... It was the first time I had seen it... my ball sac was fucking obscene!... my hands moved to melon sized yellow mass between my legs as my fingers traced the edges of the stretched-out mesh barely containing my sac. There was no way I would be able to hide this. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” boy repeated as I continued to take it in. “Well,” Daddy impatiently asked... I looked up, seeing Daddy reflection as he watched my reaction to the reveal. “Fuck yes!” I growled... “This is what I always wanted!” I grinned, holding my sac with both hands feeling the weight pulling down on my sac. “Thank you, Daddy!” Smiling, Daddy motioned me to continue as he moved to boy. Releasing my sac, I saw what he was talking about... “Fuck!” I moaned, seeing the hard-erect inch long cones of flesh.  Raising my hands to my pecs, I traced the silver-dollar sized areolas with my fingers as the leather wrist restraints rubbed against my swollen pecs.  I moved to grasp my tits... feeling the hard tissue that had formed. “Yes, fucking permanently hard tits,” Daddy growled. “You like those, boy?” he asked, reaching down and twisting boy’s tits. Letting out a grunt, boy nodded, still speechless. Laughing, puppy moved to me holding a mirror. “One last thing,” he said, placing the mirror underneath me. Giving him a wink, I spread my legs and crouched to reveal the bloated mound of flesh that my cunt lips had become. I willed my cunt to close and my gape disappeared, leaving the cratered mass of my bloated cunt lips protruding over an inch and a half.  “Shit yeah... fucking cunt.” I moaned as my cunt expanded and released its musky juices onto the glass.  I fell to my knees to signify the acceptance of my transformation and began to clean the mirror with my tongue.  Pulling me up, puppy laughed and turned me to the mirror again and held me tight.  Reaching up to my collar, he grasped the shiny tag in his hand.  Looking directly into my eyes, he revealed the inscription, “Cunt.”  I smiled and dropped to my knees. 

“I know this may be a bit much for you boy,” Daddy calmly said, as he stood behind boy, his hands squarely on the now kneeling boy’s shoulders. “But I think somewhere in you, it fucking turns you on.” Daddy smirked as he motioned to boy’s still throbbing cock. It was true... throughout the reveal, that fat cock jutted out from his smooth crotch!  I moaned, the hunger and cravings for the white crystals overtaking me. Seeing this, puppy grabbed one of the glass pipes and packed it tightly. “Please!” I begged as my alpha ignored me and moved to boy. Taking the pipe, boy held it in his mouth as puppy knelt and lit the bowl. “Good boy,” Daddy squeezed his shoulders and boy inhaled deeply. “Fucking boy!” puppy growled as the thick cloud of smoke slowly escaped through his nostrils and my alpha fed him another. Seeing the effects take, puppy moved in...  Their lips meeting... Their tongues clashing as they devoured each other in a drug fueled lust.  With a devilish grin, puppy released boy's mouth and whispered in his ear.  He placed the pipe back in boy’s mouth and handed him the torch.  With a smirk, boy lit the pipe and inhaled. Blowing the smoke in my direction as I whimpered.  Spreading his legs, boy held the pipe in front of his cock.  His hands jerked up and down, motioning me forward.  “YES!!” I growled loudly.  I crawled between boy’s legs... my lips moving to the pipe.  Pulling the pipe back into his mouth, boy growled and nodded to his cock.   I smiled and took boy’s cock into my mouth as he let out one word, “Cunt...”    

The End

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1