Straight men who like strapon

Sharp-edge

I was wondering if these guys are truly str8 or just too shy gay guys. And I was also thinking that (especially for some hunks) i should just fuck them with my dick to help them see what a true dick feels like which is nothing like the plastic thing of a woman (whom as far as i've seen makes weird fucking movements). what do u think about it?

As one who subscribes to the sexual spectrum theory, it's impossible for me to give a black or white answer to this.... however, with that qualification lol

i was married  to a woman for most of my life. my wife tried to give me anal penetration a couple of times, but never with a dildo or strap on. Her obvious reluctance with just a finger made it so i didn't want her to even attempt to penetrate me.  After divorcing, i thought i might be Bi since i had been able to have sex with her, successfully, and even part of me enjoyed it. i did/do love her. i tried dating a few bi women after divorce, they wanted sex, i did not. my former wife is the only woman i've ever had sex with. Turns out, i'm pretty damned gay. i'm also bottom with a decided sub streak.  Honestly, i think the fact that both my former wife and i were  both sub in nature was the biggest impediment between us, which for me, brings us to the topic at hand.

Penetration, to me, is a Dom act. There are certainly Dom women who cage and penetrate their men, and i believe there are lots of straight guys who are wired that way.  Women and Men are different in ways i have found hard to put my finger on or describe.

i dated a FtM trans person for awhile, really liked this person a lot. i believed and cognitively accepted when he said he identified as male (he had not physically transitioned). But there was something emotional, something i just couldn't identify that said "WOMAN" to me that i just couldn't escape. He liked to top, using his hand, but i never had sex with him because emotionally, to me, there was something decidedly 'woman' about him. It wasn't a physical thing, it was emotional. 

For me, getting fucked is in big part mental and emotional. i have been penetrated and fucked by guys who used a dildo or their fingers and felt every bit as fucked and penetrated as if they had used their cock.  They were so connected to the dildo or whatever they used that they penetrated me with their self. And for me, that is the most important, vital part of being with a Man, Him getting inside of me and leaving a part of Himself in me, not just the physical part (which for me is connected to the emotional/.mental part of Him).  

For me, even if by some form of surgical magic a woman managed to get a functional, semen shooting penis, if those emotional aspects i cannot name, but identify as 'woman" are still there... i will not feel the same. i will not get what i need or want as i would from a Man who is maybe using a strap on or dildo, but is still fucking me and penetrating me with His Self. 

10 hours ago, Sharp-edge said:

I was wondering if these guys are truly str8 or just too shy gay guys. And I was also thinking that (especially for some hunks) i should just fuck them with my dick to help them see what a true dick feels like which is nothing like the plastic thing of a woman (whom as far as i've seen makes weird fucking movements). what do u think about it?

Honestly, I don't know what to think. But I do know this. We fuck ourselves up mentally with these labels. I am a man. I have a dick. I can jack my dick and no one labels me. I have a prostate. When my prostate is stimulated, it's pleasurable. But God forbid, I reach inside my own asshole and touch it with my finger, a toy or an actual dick and *boom*, I'm labeled. I don't think a man - no matter if he is straight or a gay top - should pass up prostate play just to preserve a label. If you try it and don't like, then ok fine.

On a totally different tangent, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to wrap my head around the idea that lesbians don't want a real dick attached to a man but will happily engage with a fake one - and gay bottoms will readily accept penetration from a man with a real dick but don't want to be penetrated by a woman using a fake one.  The post above by @tallslenderguy does provide some insight however.

Equally, I am stumped when a straight man can get off fucking his woman in the ass, but will turn around and say he's repulsed by sticking his dick in a man's ass. Following that logic, then gay tops should also be fine with fucking a woman in the ass, right?

This is why I have soooo much respect for the guys who find the first available hole and fuck it. They could care less. We're over here juggling and stumbling over labels and they are depositing their cum in asses, pussies and mouths and getting the fuck on with their lives. I'm lucky enough to know a couple of these guys. They're both hung and have very high sex drives. I think their wives are actually GRATEFUL when their men are giving their pussies and assholes a break by fucking other people. 🙂

• Upvote 1

Guest hungandmean

My best friends boyfriend legitimately enjoys being pegged by her and he has absolutely ZERO interest in men in any way - even trans or "shemale," stuff. For him it's more of a submissive and dominance thing. Shes tried to get some MMF stuff going on and he just isn't into it. So sure it's possible. Maybe some dudes into it are bi or on some kind of spectrum but I just think it's really just something some straight dudes can be into because apparently being fucked can feel good if you want it? 

I was once pegged in a very public way by a crackerjack blonde woman who spared absolutely none of the power in her hips and had me gripping the bench to keep her from sending me over the edge of it with every “balls deep” thrust. She did this in front of a mirror to make sure I could see her dominating me, and she shouted, “This is public property!” to the dozen or so people watching.

It was a very respectable fucking for someone born without a cock. But I can’t claim to have truly enjoyed it. I was never into FemDom anyway, but it struck me very vividly during that fuck that there was no connection between the object inside me and the person it was attached to. She couldn’t feel the sensation of the warmth, wetness and pleasure of being inside my body. I could feel nothing from the false cock embedded in me.

When I host, I take my best dildo with me and leave it out in case Tops (or bottoms) want to  use it on me. Sometimes they do, brutally. Even then, I can always feel their connection to the object through the grip of their hand as it becomes an extension of their desire to penetrate and probe me intimately - they are watching intently to see my every helpless reaction, sometimes inserting a finger alongside the dildo and tracing it around my stretched assring before resuming their frantic reaming. They are experiencing my body intimately and personally.

A person with a strap-on, not so much, I think. But then, even after all this thinking about it, it could just be that I’m just not turned on by being fucked by women,,,

Well i do like that straight people (some of them) play with their second sexuall organ, because it can be very pleasing to play with your prostate.. but i do believe that being fuked by strapon is very less enjoyable than a real dick from someone who knows the job :) maybe they need the right guy to help them surrender to him and open their assholes