First slam

sleazysub

It goes a little hazy here for a while, but I recall sending messages out to loads of guys on NKP asking for them to cum inside me and rape me and use me.  I know some where incoherent, almost like I had loads to drink, but I hadn’t.

What I do recall is two men by me, one was fucking me and the other looking. I can still see the guy fucking me now, youngish, really slim, sexy, baseball cap and I couldn’t really speak or move much, but I was looking up at the mirror on the ceiling, above me, and watching a raw dick go in and out of the hole in the mirror.  Now, I know it was me, but at the time, I didn’t see it as me, so hard to explain. I have no idea who they were, where they came from etc.  All I recall is just wanting cum in me like never before.

The other guy was stood by the side of me, his dick hard and just talking about what was going on.  Then the guy whose house it was came in, and I recall him saying outloud, he hasn’t met anyone from NKP before and I just recall these grins in a sort of twisted way.  Next I heard, he is negative you know and he said he likes guys off meds.  What are you, and I recall the words positive and don’t take meds. I recall being so incredibly horny and wanting to be used, not caring about what would happen, just so long as they would really use me, be rough and help give it to me.  This bit is so vague, but I recall the other guy underneath my ass whilst the other guy was fucking me and I think he may have been putting chems inside me.  I just don’t know…..

i will carry on later 🙂

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

,I was smoking pretty regularly with a group of guys. I was their bitch to use when they smoked me out.  The fellow that introduced me to the  pipe turned me into a crossdresser and started to who're me out just so he could watch. I got to the point that I would do anything he asked since I didn't have my own supply and was addicted to the T and had come to enjoy being their Tina who're. No one in the group slammed. They warned me against it if I brought it up.

Isaac cruising sites one night and started chatting with a really hot guy. It didn't take long for him to ask if I partied. Not wanting to scare him off I hesitated. His  next question was "have you ever slammed?" I told him that I hadn't and had been, warned off.

After more conversation my future dealer sealed my future by sending a clock pic and inviting me over the next. He was well practiced with his seduction and deep down I wanted to take this next step.

I arrivedd. He kissed me softly. Offered me a pipe a said he had a few things to do before he could playback. I just kept  hitting the pipe and was starting to feel it he came b back in decked out in leather. I offered the pipe to him but waved it away and told me he only slammed. Then he gave about ten reasons why slamming is better. He left out the one about after the slam he had for me he would have a new customer that couldn't escape his web.

He was so hot and he was so confident. He was a health care professional as well. I wanted anyway, no time like the present. He tied me off and explained what I would feel. The flash of red made my clock twitch. He emptied the barrel quickly. He told me to stand and raise my arm up as he released  the band. At first I felt nothing and then bam. My sknees buckled and I fell backwards  onto his bed I couldn't breathe. I was going to die. I never got him to tell how big that first slam was but I've met a number or other guys who fell,under his thrall. Most think it was at least  .6 maybe more.

It was probably ten minutes  before anything other than Oh Fuck!came out of me .All the lights were out and I was rolling from side trying to get  my hands up my cunt. When my new god mercifully shoved his very large cock deep into my soul and hooked his arms under my legs and rolled  me back so there was no escape  I knew I was starting a new life. He fucked me long and slow. He told me how to gently rub his  nipples the way he liked. He kept whispering things in my ear very softly. I couldn't make out what he said but I could feel him taking control of me. Then he started a chant that I instinctively started to say with him

After about ten  minutes I was so ready to cum. He sensed it a told me to think of the slam as I did. Another ten minutes and as the most incredibly intense orgasm ever he asked me if I was poz. I told him no. He asked if it bothered me if he was. Given the circumstances I told him no. He said that's good because I already gave you two charged loads and here comes number three. He then went back to whispering but now I could make out some of the words. He was hypnotising me. This went on for a couple of hours but now he fucked me in different positions.

He finally pulled out and got on his cell. After about ten minutes he turned back to me and said.time for another slam . I started to say I had to leave

He quickly cut me short saying that it wasn't a.question, stick out your arm. As he was wrapping the tubing around my upper arm he told me that this day changed me. He said that I belonged to him and I had no free will anymore. He was going to be my meth dealer and when he said it was time to slam I couldn't resist. 

He said some of his other customers were coming to pick up a large order and they were horny.

He was, of course right . Not only was I too spun to resist the idea was so hot I didn"t want to. He said this would be a smaller dose since.His customers usually liked to slam their fuktoys. 

My new life had.begun.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...