First time breeding a hole

Verbaldomtop

So ive always been a condom only type top. Im married and didnt want to take the risk of bringing something home to my wife. But last night a hot bottom boy hit me up on grindr with a ass like ive never seen. Told me he would host and be face down ass up in a jock waiting for me with a condom next to him. I showed up and took the condom out but looking down at the hot hole I decided to finally try out raw. He was cool with it so i lubed up and slid inside... omg what a fucking pleasure it was. And when it came time to unload it was so nice just dumping my spurts of cum inside his hole with not a worry in the world of pregnancy or any other kind of bullshit. I pulled out. He said thanks and i left. So easy and convenient for a hot straight(ish) married guy like myself to just get off and leave. Im thinking im definitely hooked on raw lol

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 years later...

Good one buddy. I remember my first bareback fuck. I pressed my cock on his hole then pushed harder and he opened up and swallowed my cock. The feeling of his hole gripping my shaft tight was amazing. I was Hooked - like you will be. Fuck the risk - you will never want to suit-up again! Fucking another dude is just so intense and as you said - pumping your seed deep inside him felt so good you will need to do it again and soon

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1