Gangbang becomes fuckfest

justsexnowatl

Last night was supposed to be a gangbang on a sexy younger guy visiting Atlanta for Pride this weekend.  Not sure he got what he wanted as far as a gangbang but I sure the fuck got what I wanted, which was full on group sex :)  He was staying at a friends house, which was 10 miles from the gay center, so I was a little skeptical he'd be able to draw a crowd with so much cumdump competition in town for the weekend.  The party list on bbrt had about 10 cumdumps hosting close to where the guys are located.  Gangbangs aren't really my thing - I don't like when the drive there takes longer than the actual sex lol.  But we've been talking for quite a while on bbrt, and I was pretty horned up to finally meet and play.  He's vers, but wanted a gangbang.  His hosting friend is also vers.  I'm vers.  It turned out to be just one other guy, who's this jacked muscle guy I've known for 20+ years and always been on my fantasy list.  A top with a big bubble ass.  Turned out he has a fat cock and huge balls to match!

I was 15 minutes late, but everyone was horny to start when I got there.   The host has a playroom with a sling and mattress in the basement.  We went down there and all started making out and swapping head - everyone sucking and taking turns, including the top.  The designated bottom obviously had his hole pre-lubed when I reached back and felt him up.  I ate him out some while he was making out with the other two.  Everyone seemed into tit play too, and mine are totally hardwired.  Eventually I stood up and started sliding into the bottom with just my spit for lube - he was bent over sucking someone's cock.  It took a few minutes then his hole started getting juicy how I like it :)  We then moved around and I put the bottom in the sling and started fucking him there.  The other two moved to the mattress and started playing rather than stand and wait their turn on the bottom - I was glad it was taking this direction :)  

I can't remember all the details, but it was a solid two hour of non-stop sex.  All of us vers guys fucked each other and the top fucked us all.  At one point I was fucking the bottom and the top started CHEWING my tits, which will push me over the edge. I told the bottom I had to just edge my cock his hole slowly or the tit work would make me cum.  I really should have had the other vers guy fuck me at the same time, but that definitely would have made me bust myy load, which I wasn't ready for yet.  At one point I was pinned on the mattress getting fucked, and one of the other guys (not sure which one, but I think it was the "bottom") climbed on top of him and started drilling him, which made his cock swell up bigger and really push deep into me.

I bred the bottom maybe one hour into the play session, but I was on trimix and so into it that I stayed totally hard to keep fucking and playing.  I don't usually get fucked real well after I've cum, but I powered through and totally loved another hour of fucking and getting fucked by all 3 of them.  There really wasn't any down time at all.  The bubble ass top kept getting in position squatted with his ass up and sucking someone's cock.  I told him looked like a total muscle bottom not a top.  He said he likes his ass eaten.  So I ate him out DEEP.  He was just as clean as the rest of us, and I drilled my tongue pretty deep inside him.  I slowly worked a single finger up his tight hole (no lube, just spit), and was rubbing his prostate hard.  He asked the bottom to face fuck him while I fingered his prostate and he ended up cumming that way - I love a top who's not afraid to enjoy his hole and deep throat a cock :) seems kinda vers to me, but I didn't push my luck trying to fuck him lol.

This is EXACTLY the kind of sex I love most.  Room full of vers guys, great chemistry, no one partying, so everyone's cock was hard and everyone willing/eager to put their holes to use too :)  I had to get up 4 times during the night to use the toilet.  I had a lot of air fucked up my guts I guess - kept farting air and cum each time I got up - so hot!!!  The "bottom" texted me this morning while I'm writing this.  I'm calling him a bottom just because he wanted to be gangbanged but he's totally vers, and he's the one that pumped his 7 day load up my ass,  He confirmed it "couldn't have been any better", and I agree!!  My hole is spent, but it makes me kinda horny for more since it's still Pride and so many hot visitors in town! 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

Sounds hot. I was at Heretic, which was crowded with out of town guys who apparently dont know what a dark backroom is used for. There were gawkers who just stood there or got in the way (like a 6ft tall guy who was down on his knees and his long legs were tripping us as we tried to get by.)  My 2 favorite cimdumps left early, surrendering to the invasion.  LOL.  My other friend went to Flex and then to Red Roof, which he said was hot, and maybe that's where you had fun too.

Oh well, next Saturday should return to normal.