Tricking a BB bottom

hungry_hole

We all have our fetishes. Mine is not the "bug" or poz loads. I'm 100% bottom and I like taking all loads, but for some reason taking loads from other bottoms really turns me on.

At the sauna I usually like staying until very late so that horny bottoms can stop by my room and cream my hole before they go home. It's usually a hot quick pump'n dump. I also like to walk into other bottom's room pretending I'm a top, and then leave the room with his load in my hole.

Sometimes I hook up online with other bottoms and then leave their place with their load running down my leg. "You tricked me" a bottom told me once.

Edited by Hotload84

I need to confess. I love bareback sex. I'm a versatile guy but do prefer topping a neg or poz ass. Love giving gob and verbal as I fuck. I just can't get enough of it! Anyone else the same?

You need to come here for your holidays. You can top me!

Edited by Hotload84

I never tricked a bottom, but many years ago I hooked up with a married guy with kids, he was hesitant to do anything. This was at a construction site trailer. I blew him, he didn't want to blow me, but we french kissed. I wanted him to fuck me, but I didn't have condoms so he didn't want to. I told him to just stick the head in, I was in an office chair with my legs spread. Once he did that he liked it so much he started fucking me.

• Upvote 1

Well, what I like about taking loads from bottoms at the bathhouse is that those encounters are pump'n dump action, just for the bottom guys to relieve themselves before going home. I find pump'n dump scenes hot.

When I hook up online with another bottom, I say I'm versatile/bottom. Once I get them hard because they think I will fuck them, I ask them to put the tip in my hole just to get me harder. But as Pig Bottom says, once they stick it in and begin to pump, some like it so much that they go all the way and end up creaming my hole.

• 1 month later...
Guest slobbvers

Several years ago I hooked up with this college boy. He was a top. He wouldn't fuck without a condom. He fucked me for quite awhile. He couldn't cum. He pulled out, took off the condom, threw it away and said it'd be best if I jerked off. I said ok. I asked him to stick the tip of his cock in me. He did. I asked him what he thoguht. He said it's nice. Told him he could start fucking. He gave me his load at the same time I started to cum.

• 9 months later...

A few days ago I went to the local sauna. I had fun sucking anon cock at the gloryholes...I wouldn't even try to look at the guy, just his cock. I swallowed 8 loads in my mouth over the lunch hour. Lunch hours are good because many guys are there because they are horny and need to go back to work.

But my best encounter that day was with another bottom. This guy was chasing me around but he thought I was a top and he was looking to get fucked. But when we fooled around a bit I noticed his cock really hard, very nice. I asked him if he liked fucking and he said he was a bottom and never fucked. But he kept making me comments about how hot I was. When I asked him what he does when he wants to go home, he told me that he just jerks off alone just before going home. Even if you are a bottom, I said, it's always nice to unload in some hole. But at some point I went back to my room and put on my T-shirt with the glow-in-the-dark sign that says "Cream my Hole" and open the door. This bottom guy would would come around and look and noticed that he was getting interested in the idea of finding a hole to dump his load. After maybe 15 times walking by my room, he came and I knew he was going to breed me.

Without much said he fucked me hard and dumped his load. "You're a pretty good top!" I said just before he left. I had in my hole the load from a bottom. He told me that although he never fuckes he decided to fuck me because he found me hot. He left me his phone number.

I like taking loads from bottoms but I never 'trick' them. I had a guy come over just last week where he said he was top, wanted to fuck me, use my toys on me, etc. I even told him I was not a top. He came over and went through the movements for about 10 minutes and then when he saw my toys he kept saying, "Boy those would feel good in me" and it wasn't a minute later where he just got on all fours and was pushing his ass out. Now if he had said he wanted to be vers and the plan was we'd both fuck each other that would have been one thing, but he made it clear he wanted to top. As soon as he got on all fours and actually told me to use the toys on him I told him to leave. He was actually surprised. I could tell by the expression on his face and he knew I was pissed. I don't like games and guys 'tricking' me and WASTING MY TIME coming over saying they are wanting to fuck when in reality they secretly want to get fucked or have their ass worked over, well that's just lame.. I've gotten to that age where I just don't play those games.