Anyone ever find dick on cruise ships?

Juicyhole17

I’m going on a cruise and been curious if there’s any tips or advice on finding a big dick and load to pump me full on the ship? I don’t know how to approach a man and just wanting some help? If this is in the wrong section I’m sorry I just didn’t know where else to post!

Guest CuriousDallas

I’ve never been on a gay cruise but our family went on a cruise some years ago and I hooked up with two different guys I’d met out playing basketball. We were playing one-on-one and got to talking. I could sense they might be open to playing and after playing for a while and finishing I’d hit the showers and sure enough, both followed me in. One thing led to another and we wound up fucking in the showers. We made arrangements to meet at the same time to play and would fuck after the game. Like me they were horny as fuck and we’d set up times to meet again and fuck in the bathrooms too.

I'm leaving for a cruise tomorrow.  I've found some pretty good luck on past cruises in the  sauna/steam rooms on ships that have them in the mens locker room.   So i'm hoping on the Breeze next week there are some horny guys needing to lose a load or two.   

Couple cruises ago, ship only had small sauna in locker room, but no matter what time I went there were 2 - 8 guys in there and they were all looking.  lots of sucking went on, some took to bathroom stall or shower also.  Got a couple BBC's too. 

On another, same ship i'll be on coming up, all week my room steward was flirting.  Last night he snuck into my room after shift.   Wanted to fuck, asked if I had condom, said no don't use.  Planted his load deep in me. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 10/19/2019 at 1:50 PM, Juicyhole17 said:

I’m going on a cruise and been curious if there’s any tips or advice on finding a big dick and load to pump me full on the ship? I don’t know how to approach a man and just wanting some help? If this is in the wrong section I’m sorry I just didn’t know where else to post!

If you take Carnival on both cruises I have taken with them they had a LGBT Mixer, its a good way to get an idea of who is on the boat.  I also recommend jumping on the apps as soon as you board.  You have cell service from the port city so it makes it easy to message folks; and then you can add them to your message list with the name and room number.  Just be aware that before you depart you may find some cross messaging from other ships. I met folks on both Carnival cruise and slipped away from Family for some fun.

• Like 1