Set a new personal record today!

bentover4u1972

Had a bunch of guys lined up for an afternoon gang bang today.  It's a lot of work, managing posts on BBRT, Grindr, Doublelist, and Fet.  But, today it all finally paid off!  Instead of the 3-4 I was hoping for, I got nine guys - and 6 of them dumped their loads in me!  Two fed me their cum, and the 9th - the biggest BBC I have EVER seen, sucked, or ridden - insisted on using a condom.  But I swallowed his load from the condom once he left.  I thought I was going to have to close up shop once he was finished with me.  It took him a while to work it into my tight hole, but once there, he pounded me almost into oblivion.  My brown bottle made MANY trips to my nose so I could fit him in my ass!  Still, I powered through and took two more loads after him.  I suspect the last two guys noticed how gaped I was, but that's OK.  They did their duty and filled me too.

I've never had an afternoon in a motel go quite that well.  And to think, I was considering cancelling it!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1