Shoud I Be His Cum Dump?

AsianTwinkBottom

Hi,

I am a twink Asian bottom. I started having sex with men about 18 months ago. 

I mainly meet people on Grindr. I registered an BBRT account but I had not met anyone on the site yet. Only two men cum in me before. I love big cocks. My hole still looks tight but I can have a nice gape after a long session.

I have not had sex for two months now. One guy messaged me on BBRT and wanted me to be his cum dump hosting a few tops. The idea sounds hot but I am not usually into rough fucking sessions. 

Any suggestions?

• Like 1

Look before you leap. What does he mean by “a few Tops”? If he means three or four, that’s a lot different than if he means seven or eight. Or twelve. If you’ve never been gangbanged before, be aware that even though it’s pretty much every bottom’s fantasy, most bottoms couldn’t actually take the anal trauma of that kind of use. Only you can estimate how your ass would feel if you were rough-fucked five times, with five more expected of you. For a lot of bottoms, that would be a solid Nope. For me, as a dedicated cumdump with hundreds of cocks up my ass, that’s a night at the baths.

You say you are not into rough fucking sessions. In a group scene like this, things tend to run rough as Tops encourage and goad each other on. The bottom often finds he has no control in these situations, and just has to take it, sometimes while being held down. If the thought of this excites you - beware. Think with the big head, not the little head. The fantasy could become a nightmare if it doesn’t fit your reality.

Oh, and even if you do decide to go through with it, don’t be disappointed if you show up and it’s just the guy and maybe one or two others, or just him. Big gangbangs are notoriously difficult to arrange, and it’s uncommon that anyone actually pulls one off.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AsianTwinkBottom said:

Hi,

I am a twink Asian bottom. I started having sex with men about 18 months ago. 

I mainly meet people on Grindr. I registered an BBRT account but I had not met anyone on the site yet. Only two men cum in me before. I love big cocks. My hole still looks tight but I can have a nice gape after a long session.

I have not had sex for two months now. One guy messaged me on BBRT and wanted me to be his cum dump hosting a few tops. The idea sounds hot but I am not usually into rough fucking sessions. 

Any suggestions?

I’d say try two guys first and maybe then three...etc.. And realize you will be pozzed at some point

Edited by Pozlover1
  • Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 9:33 AM, ErosWired said:

Look before you leap. What does he mean by “a few Tops”? If he means three or four, that’s a lot different than if he means seven or eight. Or twelve. If you’ve never been gangbanged before, be aware that even though it’s pretty much every bottom’s fantasy, most bottoms couldn’t actually take the anal trauma of that kind of use. Only you can estimate how your ass would feel if you were rough-fucked five times, with five more expected of you. For a lot of bottoms, that would be a solid Nope. For me, as a dedicated cumdump with hundreds of cocks up my ass, that’s a night at the baths.

You say you are not into rough fucking sessions. In a group scene like this, things tend to run rough as Tops encourage and goad each other on. The bottom often finds he has no control in these situations, and just has to take it, sometimes while being held down. If the thought of this excites you - beware. Think with the big head, not the little head. The fantasy could become a nightmare if it doesn’t fit your reality.

Oh, and even if you do decide to go through with it, don’t be disappointed if you show up and it’s just the guy and maybe one or two others, or just him. Big gangbangs are notoriously difficult to arrange, and it’s uncommon that anyone actually pulls one off.

Thank you for your response.

It turns out it is his fantasy as well. He has never done it. I think it is too soon for me.