Being a nasty deviant, while looking cute as fuck

ChiDirtDog

As I was being sent to pound town by this deliciously thick and long stud with a vicious stroke for the better part of half an hour at Cumunion last night, this guy kept yelling out "fuck that puppy!" "fuck that puppy!" (I was wearing a hood, collar, cuffs and all the fixins of course). This was my first Cumunion event (though I had occasionally arrived slightly after events to catch some of the scraps), and before that point I was having a bit of difficulty getting over my nerves and engaging. Also wearing a dogface at an event of this class and stature often is received with mixed marks. After a few nibbles I eventually got tired of being a stick in the mud, stuck my dick in the nearest ass, let that guy enjoy a lil sumthin sumthin until enough guys had gathered to watch the spectacle, then dropped down to my knees, pulled open my muzzle and attacked the freshly fucked hole of this rando with my tongue. That was the litmus test on if I was a poser in a weird outfit, or in it to win it. And let me tell you, I don't do myself up like this just to get silver. 

Earlier in the week I had gone a bathhouse, also bringing the hood. It was a lights out event, which led to hilarious encounters as guy's eyes would adjust to see this dude in a piss yellow dog hood sitting in the sling with his cummy hole exposed for all to see. It really was an interesting night for people studying. Half of the guys would take one look and noticeably move faster away. However, the other 50% took those boring people's 50%, added it to theirs, and unleashed it in the form of primal lust and it was awesome. I had far more engagement, and leaps and bounds better fucks than in the past at this bath, including the finale which is one for the record books. 

I have an hour left in my time. Things are slowing, so for shits and giggles I decide to go swing in the sling one last time. As one guy fumbles to get his dick hard, this older hispanic comes up and whips out one of those uncut dicks I would classify as "why I'm addicted to uncut dicks". It's perfect, I'm drooling, and as other guy walks away defeated, Mr. I Want To Chew On Your Foreskin rudely sticks his finger in my probably 6 load, very loose ass, acknowledges with a "nice", and tells me to go to Room ___. He immediately walks off and I'm asking myself - sling or THE uncut dick? So the uncut dick was good and all, but this handsome but otherwise relatively unassuming hispanic gentleman ends up being my piggy messiah! We do the awkward "what are you into" dance, both commit far short of our actual potential, but after 20 minutes of his tongue in my abused tailhole, I knew I needed to stop pussy footing around and take off the gloves. 

He was throwing me around the room, slapping my face, balls, sticking that GODLY uncut dick in my muzzle every time it left my hole, watching himself lustfully in the mirrors as he slowly fucked me to stupid. Eventually he opened the door so others could see him belittle his bitch. He was aware of my time limitations, and with 15 mins left he tells me it's time, explodes in my hole, then felches and kisses me, feeding me the load....twice! And let me tell you, having a guy successfully feed you his load from your ass, past the hood's muzzle and into my mouth after 40 minutes of rabid stray dog fuckin is quite the act. I praised his talents between pants, ran back to my room, packed up, made a video of me squeezing out what was left of the load because I'm a skank like that, and made it out with a cool 2 minutes left. 

Anyways, the moral of this story is this - it's cool to see some guys actually digging the hoods, or in the least, being adventurous enough to say "fuck it", and engage. Any time I take off the hood, guys are pleasantly surprised and ask me so why do you wear it so much? I assumed you had a buttaface or had a horrific burn across your face. For me it puts me in a certain headspace that absolutely enhances cruising. Obviously it adds an additional level of anonymity that I feel that allows me to get as nasty as I really want to. Also, much like when some dude yelling "FUCK THAT PUPPY", it makes me feel oh so subby and encourages the other parties involved to indeed treat me like a dog, which is more or less what plumps up my sheaf. Woof!

Baths2.jpg

Baths1.jpg

BathBust.jpg

• Like 9
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, PERVERSATILE said:

Damn Lil' Mister- Yeah you are a "Good Boy" I can tell. Who's a Good Boy? Puppy wanna treat? Yep, nothin but ear scratches, belly rubs and DoggystyleButtFuckin for you puppers. Tekker and get off the goddamn couch. Good Boy.

Being "good" is relative. But as long as what I'm doing gets me skritches and cummy tails, then I will be the good-ly-ist damn boy in dogtown. *wags4days*

Guest BreedMeInVegas

I can relate in a similar way to your experience, and I think the reaction you get from the guys into it has more to do with them seeing you as being into kinky stuff which to them automatically means you like it rough!  When I'm at a bathhouse and locked in chastity I get the same reaction.  Guys who aren't into it are scared and run away.  But the guys into it tend to let loose a bit more and get more aggressive and wild which is fine with me!

I agree with BreedMeInVegas - guys are seeing you as more pervy and extra fun with some kink going on.  It used to be that just fucking raw was edgy/pervy enough, but now that it's totally expected at a bathhouse and even totally vanilla guys fuck raw, pervs gotta up their game for attention!!  I am instantly more into guys with "fetish" on their scruff profile, and it doesn't even matter WHAT fetish.  I know they're probably gonna be more experimental and uninhibited, and it's almost always true!  Plus those pics of your big ass and hole are hot as fuck - I'd wait for a turn for sure!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 8:36 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I agree with BreedMeInVegas - guys are seeing you as more pervy and extra fun with some kink going on.  It used to be that just fucking raw was edgy/pervy enough, but now that it's totally expected at a bathhouse and even totally vanilla guys fuck raw, pervs gotta up their game for attention!!  I am instantly more into guys with "fetish" on their scruff profile, and it doesn't even matter WHAT fetish.  I know they're probably gonna be more experimental and uninhibited, and it's almost always true!  Plus those pics of your big ass and hole are hot as fuck - I'd wait for a turn for sure!!

When push comes to shove I'm not here to sell you the lifestyle. But a dude in a dog mask in a sling offering up some damn good hole (and other services!) is sure better than a "normal" guy in a towel walking circles endlessly and not doing shit. It's a litmus test both ways. I don't want boring. You engaging me tells me you aren't boring. Let's bang! 😉 Obviously I take it off plenty throughout the night, but it is cool I don't get shame bells rung or set on fire as I cruise for dicks. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:23 PM, ChiDirtDog said:

When push comes to shove I'm not here to sell you the lifestyle. But a dude in a dog mask in a sling offering up some damn good hole (and other services!) is sure better than a "normal" guy in a towel walking circles endlessly and not doing shit. It's a litmus test both ways. I don't want boring. You engaging me tells me you aren't boring. Let's bang! 😉 Obviously I take it off plenty throughout the night, but it is cool I don't get shame bells rung or set on fire as I cruise for dicks. 

Wuf!   *sniffs butt*   *wags*

• Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 8:40 AM, RandyCubby said:

K, once I wore a diaper and carried a teddy bear to a gangbang. I had a buttplug in my mouth as a "pacifier." [EG] Is that kinda similar?

Considering all this shit are derivatives of the same theme, yes...kinda. Also that takes (widdle) balls. Good for you man! 

• Like 1