Those things'll kill ya.

I'd never summoned the courage to visit an adult theater until discovering Breeding.zone. and now here I am.  Late 40s, with 2 anonymous cocks worth of cum just swallowed, and the need to step  for a cigarette. 
I step outside,  and make my way back to the parking lot. The cool night air hits the spot after the repeated poppers. Just me and the cars. I light up,  take a drag and fish out my phone.  The cigarette is calming my nerves,  but at the same time my smoking fetish is making my cock tingle as I replay the two previous Men who used my mouth. Another drag,  another tingle in my cock. I read Breedingzone for more courage and inspiration.

"Those things'll kill ya" a voice out of nowhere says to me,  as I casually look up while successfully suppressing the flinch instinct.  From my left a man dressed in black tshirt, black leather vest, and big black leather boots has emerged from the around the corner. Balding, about 5'10ish, skinny... scrawny even.  Like as if what skin I could see  on his face,  neck and arns no longer quite fit him. His dark eyes looked like he maybe hadn't slept for awhile,  or maybe he was flying.  I couldn't tell, but he looked to be in his learly 60s despite the obvious wear. A fairly full  greying beard both complemented his face but also highlighted the gauntness.
 Fuck,  he was sexy!
"Yeah, I replied,  but so will a lot of things. At least this I can enjoy."
"Mind if I ask for one. Maybe we'll both die together" he said with a knowing grin. 
"Sure". I fished quickly through my pockets for my pack & lighter, handing them both over as coolly as I could muster. 
"That's generous to hand me the whole pack. That's like handing a stranger 10 dollars. I could just refuse to give them back after all" he replied with a slight playfulness in his voice.  "What do you think you would do to get your 10 bucks back?" he coyly added as he took out a cigarette and lit it.

As he exhaled into my face he continued "I watched you in there sucking dick boy.  You're eager. You fucking love it, don't you? I saw you swallow,  don't worry.  You love blowing random men for  cum like this, dontcha?" A pause and smile. "What would you do?"
He smiled again as the cigarette met his lips,   took a drag,  and blew it again in my face. 
Instant heart race. Instant flush of lust. Instant panic. "This is my first time here. I'm not sure what I would do".

Wow. What a retort! 

"You'll just do what I tell you then boy" was his confident reply. "We both know you will". Another drag,  blown in my face,  but this time he grabbed a fistful of shirt and pulled me in as he shoved his tongue in my mouth. He kissed me hard, and very wet. I moaned. I couldn't help it. 
He gently pushed me back,  but held on to my shirt. He took another drag,  and told me to take a drag off mine. I somehow forgot I was holding one. I know it was obvious how nervous I was, but I tried to calmly do as he instructed. 
"Good boy. See, you will do what I want,  won't you boy?" The mixture of condescension and mock empathy in his voice struck a nerve,  right in my cock.

Another drag,  and another deep kiss.

This time he held me up against him. He let go, and reached around behind  holding my ass firmly pulling me into him while he took another drag damn near in my face. "Now that we both can see you can do as your told,  let's go to my place nearby. You'll get plenty more chances to do what I want,  and maybe even get your 10 bucks back."
I looked him in the eyes,  my brain racing for the best answer. "Yes, Sir. I would like that" I stammered. 
"GOOD boy" he replied,  as I felt his free hand reaching between us near our waists. He let go of my ass,  and with both hands gently but directly pushed me to my knees. 
I was now face to face with 8 inches of thick,  veiny cock. In a parking lot. My first time here. 

He told me to look up, and I met his gaze.  "Don't look away boy." A drag and pause.  "Take that cock in your mouth." I complied.  "That's it. Don't look away." 

I slowly started working the length in my mouth,  and luckily the previous poppers kept my throat relaxed.  Fuck! I could take it. I moaned to myself in pride.

After only a few moments or may have been hours of me watching this gaunt leather Daddy smoke my cigarette and fuck my mouth,  he grabbed my hair and pulled me off his cock. The taste of thick precum coated my tongue. Slick and salty. He flicked his cigarette away.

"Open" he commanded.  I instantly stretched painfully wide as I watched him form a the spit he dripped into my wide open  mouth.

"Swallow". I obeyed. It was delicious.

He now used the hand  that was holding the cigarette to stroke his cock. He told me to watch him. As he lifted his black t- shirt he revealed a black biohazard tattoo just above the base of his cock.

Fuck it was sexy!

"This cock will kill you too." A long stroke,  forcing a drop of precum through the slit. "Since you like smoking and sucking stranger's cock,  let's see what other dangerous things you like. Lick that off my cock if you want to do more of what I say and find out for yourself,  my chubby little first timer. "

I look up at his knowing grin,  and didn't avert my gaze.

It was delicious also.

Edited by NorthBiNorthwest

A great start, hope there is lot's more to come. I can't wait to read what other "dangerous things" are included. Love sex between different age groups, even better if one is obviously pozzed and wanting to infect the other.  Would love to meet an anon guy like that, go back to his place and have the most wild, unsafe sex possible.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...