Today, was on gay.com and chatting with a few guys when this boy sent me a private message. We chatted a bit and he told me he wanted to get fucked. I made it clear to him I only fuck raw - WITHOUT CONDOMS - in case he did not understand. After seeing the picture of my dick, which is 9.75” x 7", he quickly agreed that I could fuck him raw. He didn't even ask for my status. And then he said he would be over in twenty minutes. He got here in ten.

When he arrived, I showed him to my bedroom and we began to undress. I had told him to cum prelubed, which he did not -- but, he more than made up for that when he got on the bed. This guy was about 5'9" and thin with a great ass (I am an ass man - there is nothing like a great ass on a hot man).

Although he was not the greatest looking guy, he was fucking sexy as hell. This guy jumped on the bed doing, what I call, the belly flop. He got on the bed with his neg ass in the air. I quickly mounted him and aimed my poz dick at that hole (fucking hot). But I had to stop to taste that juicy ass and ended up eating him for fifteen minutes.

When I finally began to enter that ass of his, he yelled and told me my dick was huge. He literally could not take my dick: not to worry - I made him. I mounted him and plowed into his ass with great force as he cried into the pillow. I was in his ass fucking him for a good five minutes when he lifted his head and began to moan and speaking in Mandarin Chinese. I knew this ass was going to be hot. I fucked him for another 30 minutes before I began to feel my balls rising with my charged load. I had him turn on his back and reentered that ass, which was now inviting my dick in. I entered him once again and fucked him for another 10 minutes while he shot his load all over the both of us. While he was shooting, his ass muscles were squeezing my dick, at which time I shot a HUGE load of infected cum into his ass. I remained in his ass as we kissed for another ten minutes and I began to harden again.

At this time, he told me he had to get back to work and begged to meet with me later today. As he got up, I could see my death-cum dripping from his ass. He just got dressed and left and told me how he was going to hold my cum in him for the remainder of the day. What a fucking hot time, I LOVE FUCKING neg MEN.