Could have my first STI - I admit it makes me hard

parvenu

A dominant top I have been after for a long, long time is starting to visit more and more, he admitted he may have passed gono to me as I swallow his load. I admitted I like risk play ( just a bit, not to scare him off). But I showed him the hardon it gave me when he messaged that I may have it too. 

Why does it make me so hard????

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t answer why this triggers your personal fetish, but titillation aside, if you believe you’ve been exposed to gonorrhea, it is imperative that you seek evaluation and treatment.

Even if infected you may not show initial symptoms, but untreated gono can develop into severe and long-lasting flu-like symptoms, can involve the skin, blood and joints, and in rare cases, be deadly. Strains of treatment-resistant gono are appearing, and if you get one of those you definitely need to know it.

And of course, while it may give you a special tickle to have been knowingly “knocked up” with gono, the vast, vast majority of guys do not actually want it, and you have a responsibility to pull yourself out of sexual circulation until you’re clear. It’s a nuisance, but it’s just a part of the game we all play who fuck bare.

Do the right thing, man, for yourself, and for everyone you get naked with.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2019 at 6:16 PM, parvenu said:

A dominant top I have been after for a long, long time is starting to visit more and more, he admitted he may have passed gono to me as I swallow his load. I admitted I like risk play ( just a bit, not to scare him off). But I showed him the hardon it gave me when he messaged that I may have it too. 

Why does it make me so hard????

dpon't borther asking, just go ahead with what turns you on, and get it in the ass, preferably without lube so it tears the skin  and lets the bugs in - now isn't that a hot thought?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parvenu said:

thanks for the advice guys seems like it was a false positive buy still a hot fantasy, i agree it's more fantasy than reality and i wouldnt try to infect any one

Good that it was false positive. No STIs are worth the fantasy and risk. Immunity goes down like any other infection. Unfortunately there are so many guys within hetero and homo community who think they are invincible to STIs making it difficult for honest thrill seekers.

If I had the powers to legislate then I will really make STIs disclosure a compulsion.

• Like 1