What's it feel like to get fucked by a pierced cock

Biboi

I had a hot guy with a big dick and big PA fuck me once. It hurt and he got off on that. He said he normally takes a while to cum but he bred my ass in about 5 minutes. To be honest, I’m not sure if the PA caused me pain as every now and then regular cocks hurt something deep inside.  Luckily most of the time there’s no pain.  I’d love to take him again but he moved away. 

On 12/27/2019 at 9:33 PM, versmetropig said:

For me it depends on the gauge of the PA - a really fat big PA feels absolutely amazing entering as well as when it hits your prostate if the guy can do it - I've enjoyed the large size PAs I've been fucked with, especially one guy who had a 000 piercing, and I would seek out these experiences again. HOWEVER, I've also had some bad experiences with smaller PA's - particularly one guy who had a very thin ring, maybe 16 or 18 gauge, and frankly it cut the hell out of my ass - it was like having a cheese slicer fuck me - cut me all around my entrance and bled. Though I have no problem only topping, I usually prefer flipping during a session, but after this guy ripped me apart, the option of me flipping was shot for months until the damage healed...

I'm surprised a piercer would do such a small gauge - that sounds very dangerous. It's fine for a nipple but when I had mine done at Gauntlet way back in the day they would use an 8 or a 10 - I can't remember which. I've since gone to a 4 but unlike say a nipple piercing it needs to be solid and safe. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bearhunter55 said:

I'm surprised a piercer would do such a small gauge - that sounds very dangerous. It's fine for a nipple but when I had mine done at Gauntlet way back in the day they would use an 8 or a 10 - I can't remember which. I've since gone to a 4 but unlike say a nipple piercing it needs to be solid and safe. 

I believe his piercing was NOT done by a professional (also NOT recommended) and I was one of the first guys, if not the actual first guy that gentleman fucked after getting the ring. I can't imagine it was good for the tip of his cock frankly and I'm not sure whether the bit of blood on his cock was from me or from HIM, @Bearhunter55

• 2 months later...

I had fantasized for many years about getting fucked by a pierced cock, and often thought if the opportunity did arise, I was going to take it raw - my first raw cock! About a year ago I'd been chatting with a guy online who wanted to pop round for a quick blow n go at mine. When he arrived we began kissing as soon as the front door was shut. He was an amazing kisser so we spent some time on this, with of course me massaging his cock. I eventually led him to my bedroom ready to suck him. To my complete surprise, considering I had seen his cock pics, he didn't just have a PA but an ampallang too. I was in heaven and knew I needed to feel to only my first pierced cock in me but also my first raw cock. It felt amazing, he teased my hole and I could feel the coldness of the metal, then slid in me deep. Each time he pulled almost out I could fill the piercings on my hole.