Just sucked a 77 y/o cock

HWhittaker

I was in my 20s and I sucked this man off he must’ve been in his older 60s at the time I loved his cock he was at least 40 years older than me !!!!!! I sucked his cock so many times !!!! to this day. I love old man cock I need it more than ever. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I don't mind sucking older guys either. I have a BBC regular that I suck off once or twice a week. He gets hard fast and loves using my mouth. He always feeds me a nice load. I also suck off a lot of older guys at the ABS through the gloryhole. Like others, as long as they get hard and shoot cum, I want it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2023 at 8:16 AM, eager4cum said:

love that you all like to suck old cock, as a 70 YO, it gives me great joy and hope that you all are enjoying older cocks. 

I wish it was easier to meet them in the real world. But, I get it that they don’t feel appreciated at the baths and theatres I go to.