Just sucked a 77 y/o cock

HWhittaker

My experience has been that "older" men can really go to town on sucking dick. They have all these years of experiences and it pays off. I got my dick sucked just last week by a dude ho said he is 66. He looks about 50. His cocksucking skills were unbelievable. My dick was tingling for hours afterward. I'm going back for more.

• Like 1

Love older guys! They always seem to please and with experience some can be kinky as fuck! 

I play alot with much older and have more perverted fun with them.

Posted many times about some of the hookups I've had..

Edited by Njn0mc

I went to a bathhouse about 2 weeks ago.  Swallowed 2 loads, but ultimately didn't get the breeding I was after.  Left kind of disappointed, but stopped to ssk the front desk guy a question (forget about what).  He said he'd look into it in a minute, but asked if I'd stay with another employee while he did something.  "Keep him busy for 5 min."

Well, dude was relatively hot.  And he wore short shorts that showed off his thick, though average length dick.  I complimented him and asked him if he got much action here?  We all knew where it went from there.  He brought me into his office, closed the door (I was fine with it open), sat in his chsir, and proceeded to have me blow him.  Gave a nice, thick load too.

Afterwards, he admitted that he was 70 and I told him he could go home to his husband and tell him he just got blown by a "kid" half his age.  Yes, I fully intend repeat it if I see him there again.  >;)

• Piggy 2

20 hours ago, Movietheaterslut2 said:

At a certain age (late 40's maybe), I realized that I care more about sucking dick and swallowing cum, and I care less about how old the dick is. I'm a lot less picky now, and get more dick. Win/win. 

Half your age + 7.  That's a general "age limit" guideline were things seem less creepy between people.

A 17 year old would be 8.5+7=15-16.  That's not creepy because they're virtually the same age and at the same point in life.  But a 17 and 12 year old is because one's in high school and the other middle school.  Into puberty vs starting it.

An 80 year old would be 40+7=47.  When you're in your late 40's, you've done most "adulting" save for retirement, so it's not terribly weird.  And casual sex just becomes whatever because you're well into adulthood and can enjoy yourself with another adult.

So hey.  A lot of people stop having such huge hangups on casual sex with advanced partners.  Relationships?  That's more complicated.  But sex?  People get more comfortable with age gaps as they get older too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Used to suck and get fucked by an 83 yar old and had my fair share of guys in their 70s. Honestly, i feel sucking them is a really great way to respect my elders. I'll never turn down an old dick.

Talking to older man, few have any sexual outlet at all. They are often married to women who stopped having sex decades ago. Many just accept this as life. It's so emasculating to be a man, to have urges, and have no one there to relieve them. Older men often feel they are simply ignored by society. Like they don't deserve what the younger ones have. So, when you suck an older dick you're giving him back his masculinity and respect. You make him feel his wants and urges mean something. That acknowledge him. What better message is there than "You lost nothing by becoming old as the young submit to you"?. Frankly, that's the most we can do for them. I'm sure many, when asked what they want from the young: it's our holes ;).

i've often dreamed of being a volunteer cocksucker at a retirement village. Just  go round daily checking if anyone wants blown. Damn.... i want their old cum.