Adam4Adam.com

BestCatcher

Guest Upstateguy518

A4A is just trash now. As said above, It seems like once you get a conversation going to meet, guys ghost you and then appear hours or days later with some weak excuse for doing so.

Wish there was a system to show who meets and who doesn't.

Deleted the Adam4Adam app. Continually hit up with messages from good looking fake guys who didn't want to message on A4A but wanted my email address because it was "easier" and to "get to know me better". And being a free member every time I logged onto the A4A app their system then sent me a spam message. Grindr is better so you can at least see who's profiles are new and / or too good to believe and block them.... Plus their GPS positioning system seems to quickly re-position fake profiles set up as being local.  Maybe A4A works for some guys in the US but anywhere else forget it, there are much better and successful options.

• 2 months later...

Huge amount of fake accounts on A4A, but fortunately really obvious and easy to block. I've had pretty good luck with local hookups on A4A (Denver), including one incredibly hot with a furry ass and hungry hole who I discovered lives within walking distance! 

Lately getting less spam, getting hit on by younger tops who want to fuck and experiment on an older bottom.  At first I thought they were all looking for $$ but most don't--they want the sex, want to get nursed and fuck ass as much as they want and I guess older bottoms like me are ok with that.  And callbacks to repeat and do more.  But this week I've started cutting my play until this COVID-19 calms down.  Missing my slightly chubby uncut guy who'd cum 2-4x while I would suck and nurse on his dick, clean his foreskin, and drink his loads.

• Like 1