Relationship vs just sex

tallslenderguy

Dating sites vs hook up sites  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in dating and relationship, or just hooking up for sex?

• I just want sex
    • I want a monogamous ltr
    • I want an open ltr
    • I want something in the middle, like friend/s with benefits
    • other (explain)

On 12/26/2019 at 7:44 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Right?  

To me, a Top and bottom male are two sides of the same coin.  We are both testosterone filled and driven, just from opposite directions.  i'm as driven to have my Tops cock and seed (and piss and....) as He is driven to penetrate and deposits Himself.  There's differences of course. i love the Top who knows how to manipulate and control (in a good way) a bottoms need  for Him.  

For me the biggest key and advantage to ongoing relationship (whatever form, not talking monogamy necessarily) is Him controlling a bottoms lust for Him or Tops by finding ways to keep His bottom from cumming by using his penis.  i'm a bottomless slut when i haven't cum for awhile and a Top is edging me psychologically (and sometimes physically) without letting me cum.  i think it is an underused energy for lack of understanding. 

I identify as a community cumdump but if I find a topman who understands/knows this and wants to control my penile orgasms, I would fall in love. I have a current FWB who does and maybe that evolves into a coupling. But it would have to be an open, honest one.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I’m 19 and maybe in time I’ll decide I do want to date and be more monogamous. Maybe not.

Exactly! You are only 19 ~ All the time in the world to decide if and when you wish to become more settled, even if that be an open relationship. Until then, rock on and have LOTS of piggy FUN! 👅

• Like 2