Eat own loads

bbpigbtm

I always been a horny dude from very young. I multi cum- but as much as i cum- i never wanted too eat my own cum. I swallow anyones but had s block with my own, but i ( felt it make me a true pig) i force my self too start eating all my losds- now i never waste and fell i am true pig!!!! Anyone else go threw this or eat them up?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, bbpigbtm said:

I always been a horny dude from very young. I multi cum- but as much as i cum- i never wanted too eat my own cum. I swallow anyones but had s block with my own, but i ( felt it make me a true pig) i force my self too start eating all my losds- now i never waste and fell i am true pig!!!! Anyone else go threw this or eat them up?

Good man. No loads should be wasted. Ever.

I always prefer cherishing them in my cunt.

I think cum is an acquired taste no matter the source.  That said I can’t really remember a time when I didn’t enjoy the flavour.
 I’m pretty sure everyone, every cocksucker at least, goes through the same thing with their own load though.  For a lot of guys once they cum there’s  that little switch that goes off and they just want to clean up and go.  It just takes a bit of time and practice to get over.
For me a lot of edging and ‘ruined’ orgasms have me licking up my own juices  whenever I’m enjoying my own company.  For the times a top wants me to cum I’ll happily gulp it down for them.  

I did not until my former Master started telling me, “Clean up,” after he would make me shoot, and by that he meant for me to swallow what I had just produced. I wasn’t given a choice then, and eventually got so used to it that I don’t think twice about it now.

Before that, the only time I tried it was when I was a (much more flexible) teenager and could actually get the head of my cock into my mouth - I was able to swallow my own cum the instant I shot it, before I could have a negative reaction to it. I only did that two or three times, though.

I was eating my own cum a lot during my teenage years, shooting it right into my mouth. I'm bit ashamed I don't do it these days, 'cause I know it's considered good form to do so. This especially applies for locked sub/bottom boys, as myself, since it's a cum, however pathetic and infertile it is, it has to be deposited inside them. 

Anyhow I have no problem to swallow anyone else's load, except heavy smokers perhaps. I prefer them to shoot it down my throat, so I don't have to deal with the unpleasant smoky taste.

Guess I'm quite a picky eater after all. 

I love the taste of my own precum and cum. I don't rub my clit anymore though. I only cum hands free while working my dildo in my pussy or while a daddy fucks my pussy. Sometimes while wearing a jock. Then I can lick up the precum that's drooled out of my clit or if I'm lucky, cum as well. 

Last night my husband plowed my hole for 1/2 hr , my cock drip cum the whole time- i had two anal orgasms, he then want to watch tv downstairs. I was still horned- went in bathroom- got out a dildo and poppers and went to town- i just kept dripping & shooting cum- was great lapping it up in a popper high as my big dildo push my man cum deep in my hole. I was so horned I could let anyone in me

I've always had a hard time eating my own loads. I'm pretty sure it's because my libido plummets so quickly after I cum that i'm no longer horny enough to eat it. However, there are very few occasions, when i 'm super horny, that, yeah, I'll lap up anything that comes out of my dick. That's pretty rare though. 

19 hours ago, TexRanchKing said:

I've always had a hard time eating my own loads. I'm pretty sure it's because my libido plummets so quickly after I cum that i'm no longer horny enough to eat it. However, there are very few occasions, when i 'm super horny, that, yeah, I'll lap up anything that comes out of my dick. That's pretty rare though. 

super horny days are so fucking good

I have in the past caught a few loads in condoms, to freeze them to use while jacking off.   Eat it or use it as lube.

• Like 1