Father of UK’s worst rapist says son’s punishment ‘fits his crimes’ from Yahoo news

Bwccummer

Father of UK’s worst rapist says son’s punishment ‘fits his crimes’ from Yahoo news, January 8, 2020.

"Reynhard Sinaga was jailed for life with a minimum term of 30 years". 

According to the article the number of victims vary with the high of possible up to 200 men victims. The actual number of victims could be less or higher. 

Do wonder when crimes started that can explain the number of victims with time arrested. 

Mainly the article is a reminder to keep eye on drink and to decline a drink unless from bartender or is a closed containers such as beer can. 

The next thought is why individual commit crimes when could have used a website, app if wanted a hook up. An explanation could have been individual had trouble hooking up. This not excuse individuals behavior but is a scenario. Other possible reasons is a mention individual's family is Catholic and not open with self to go to a gay bar, visit website or app.

One other possibility is individual considered self straight Or in denial of sexuality but wanted control and power over victims. 

The story is shocking to me. I hope the victims seek help need. 

3 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

And sadly, I would not be the least bit surprised to learn that the father sexually abused him from a young age. It would totally fit the profile.

I was thinking the same thing as I read it. That would definitely fit the profile.

• Like 1

It is possible the individual was sexually assaulted as a child, teen or younger adult. As to who if was abused can be hard to say. 

My guess is a true crime documentary or a book give details of life, background and crime. 

The victims may not have remembered if drug knocked them out which may help explain why not caught soon.

I do wonder if individual had a alcohol or drug problem that was a factor in the crimes. A scary thought if individual was completely sober in crimes did. If was sober maybe for lack of term high in crime did and thought how got away with until caught.

I bring up for true crime documentaries on Jeffrey Dahmer mention how he had an alcohol problem and is thought he had drank or was drunk when did crimes.

My guess is slightly different - revenge against those he saw as not taking him seriously as a man.  He was a Indonesian Catholic guy, short and described by those who met him with words such as "meek" and "inoffensive".  One guy who got a bad vibe and escaped later said " he seemed so small and inoffensive that I thought I would have no problems if I had to take him on."

I reckon it was about getting back at those he thought didn't take him seriously or treated him as small and inoffensive - showing that he would have the last laugh.  The fact that he went for straight guys (who might be more dismissive as they weren't on the pull) might suggest this too.  A sort of power and revenge thing.

I know you're not meant to say this sort of thing, but he couldn't have raped me - but, if my guess is right, that would probably mean he wouldn't have wanted to either.