Do you remember the first guy that fucked you?

I was 16, which is the age of consent in the UK.

Driven by a lust for raw (considered a  no-no back in the early 2000s) and potentially dangerous sex, I found an older poz guy from bugshare who willingly took my cherry. 

There was no PrEP or PEP back then, so I hoped that my first time would knock me up… it didn’t, but it did spur me on to chase with more vigour!

Edited by HVLpoz88
Change of word
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 2

As a faggot, I began my career as a cocksucker only. I wasn't interested in taking cock in my ass. It just didn't appeal to me.

There was this one guy I played with occasionally who really wanted my other hole. Eventually, between his persistence and the fact he had a smaller cock (I knew my hole was tight from men fingering me), I gave in and we tried it. We didn't have lube and my heart wasn't really in it so I couldn't relax.

Between me involuntarily clamping down, and his relatively small dick, the fuck session was far from a raging success. He did, however, get his cock past both outer rings and bounce his balls on my taint for a brief time. Though it wasn't a pleasurable experience, I did consider myself to have been fucked, technically. 

The first time I really was well and truly fucked happened in a local park. He was hung and patient and he ended up fucking the hell out of my tight little hole. He left me bloody and full of cum.

That's when I knew I wasn't just a cocksucker. I learned there was a little bit of a bottom inside me as well. While I get pleasure from being bent over, most of it is psychological. I love the fact some man is USING me for HIS pleasure more than I love the sensation of a cock sliding in and out of my ass.

That suits this pig just fine. I'm still 95% cocksucker and 5% bottom and it makes me happy to go right on swallowing all that cum and taking facials when the stranger wants to finish like that.