what if i get BB without being bred?

kotcas

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2023 at 10:16 PM, norefusal said:

have u thought about discussing your attraction to risky sex w a counselor? 

i've had plenty of risky sex over the years and it's usually a in-the-moment decision and i then have to live w the possible results after. if it starts to repeat i change my behavior. 

but even your description is salacious: why do u gotta bb w a sleezy older guy? it seems like you're obviously turned on by the chance of gettin pozzed - hello, that's why most of us are here, so no judgement - but personally, the gambling w my own life wasn't sustainable. low risk is still risk. 

good luck w your personal journey but it would help to understand motivation imho 

your is by far the most conscious answer! thank you! I am being adviced by counselors for years with no avail so i shut them off

My mother used the pull-out method to avoid pregnancy. My presence is a clear indication of its effectiveness.

I haven't seen diagrams or researched the subject, but if a swimmer can get through, I’m pretty confident that a smaller size virus can squeeze through as well.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, kotcas said:

your is by far the most conscious answer! thank you! I am being adviced by counselors for years with no avail so i shut them off

I would suggest that if you had bad results with counseling, try other counselors with the specific request that they be sex-positive.

If the problem was that you were counseled to look more into why you deliberately run risks and you didn't want to examine that, well, agreed, counseling isn't going to help you.

Because the point of counseling isn't to tell you what to do, nor is it (in general) to support you in whatever you choose. It's to help you learn how to examine behaviors and figure out what's going on. If you don't want that, then yeah, counseling isn't for you. If you do, but you weren't succeeding, it sounds more like a mismatch between counselor and patient - which can be rectified.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I would suggest that if you had bad results with counseling, try other counselors with the specific request that they be sex-positive.

If the problem was that you were counseled to look more into why you deliberately run risks and you didn't want to examine that, well, agreed, counseling isn't going to help you.

Because the point of counseling isn't to tell you what to do, nor is it (in general) to support you in whatever you choose. It's to help you learn how to examine behaviors and figure out what's going on. If you don't want that, then yeah, counseling isn't for you. If you do, but you weren't succeeding, it sounds more like a mismatch between counselor and patient - which can be rectified.

tried out 4 counselors with different approaches. The sole outcome is that I am feeling even worser and depressed. I know well what is counselor's task. It turned out that a mix of deviant behaviors are due to some past and present social stress/ptsd that, even explicated, won't help to overcome them.

I cannot say how much of disfunctionality I am aware of. Maybe there is much disfunctionality still buried somewhere that drives me to gel sleazy, or, subconsciously, I refuse to accept some bullshit psychologists say. I.e. they can't tell me: you're done for. They will tell me: you are always worth something, even if objectively it is not true.

On 11/15/2023 at 11:55 AM, breedingstall said:

Thats not a sound method at all,  I ejaculate half my load before  my orgasm starts.  Be prepared to take the load  or stick to condoms.  once you go bareback, theres no going back.

half of load? cool! actually cum or precum? 

• 4 months later...
On 2/27/2020 at 7:52 PM, kotcas said:

thank you to you all for suggestions!

if you're a virgin hole as u say, the chances of rips, tears, etc is likely increased and the best way to get hiv pre-cum or full load, is directly into the bloodstream. 

try making sure to be well pre-lubed and try stretching your hole out beforehand w a buttplug. make sure you get well turned on by foreplay and for god sake don't go by the barbaric "no pain no gain" or "it gonna hurt the first time" crap. 

my first guy was hung but got me so worked up it just slipped right in like my hole was made for it 

On 11/15/2023 at 3:55 AM, breedingstall said:

Thats not a sound method at all,  I ejaculate half my load before  my orgasm starts.  Be prepared to take the load  or stick to condoms.  once you go bareback, theres no going back.

I've never gone back to protected sex.  And when I have sex its unplanned, it's out of the blue and where ever it happens.