How do you find guys profiles new here

Jimmy8282

1 hour ago, Jimmy8282 said:

I’m new on this sight does anyone know how to find guys profiles? Like on grinder I’m looking for raw tops in my area to breed my tight hole.

One thing you could do is pay a little more attention and not put your personal ad right below a message that reads "This section is for FICTION."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Jimmy8282 said:

I’m new on this sight does anyone know how to find guys profiles? Like on grinder I’m looking for raw tops in my area to breed my tight hole.

If you mean finding the profiles on other services of a particular person on this site, there is a section in their profile on this site that will tell you that (if they have shared it). If you open a profile, it's in the left-hand pane near the bottom.

• Administrators

At the moment this site isn't really a hookup site. Ergo, finding a profile isn't really the point of the site. That said, the new platform will have hoookup site features which will start getting rolled in a month or two. I just need to get taxes filed, etc. then I'll have some time.

• Like 4

On 2/29/2020 at 5:13 PM, rawTOP said:

At the moment this site isn't really a hookup site. Ergo, finding a profile isn't really the point of the site. That said, the new platform will have hoookup site features which will start getting rolled in a month or two. I just need to get taxes filed, etc. then I'll have some time.

I have some of questions PLZ.

- If the new platform will be contacted to this site? So we can sign in with same our account or should we make new account!?

/

- 2nd if it will be international site so can be hooked up around all the world easily or only limited on some of countries!?

As it's clear I'm from Middle east, but acctualy I found this site pay more attention in America, European countries. 🙄💔

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Fuckedbo0oy said:

I have some of questions PLZ.

- If the new platform will be contacted to this site? So we can sign in with same our account or should we make new account!?

- 2nd if it will be international site so can be hooked up around all the world easily or only limited on some of countries!?

As it's clear I'm from Middle east, but acctualy I found this site pay more attention in America, European countries. 🙄💔

The platform is a number of sites. They're being developed separately from this site – so different login, though your user name should already be reserved for you on the new platform. When the new platform is mature enough the content on this site will be moved to the new sites and this site will be redirected and eventually shut down. (That's years away, not months).

Right now my sites are English only, which means they mostly cater to English speaking countries. Writing in other languages isn't allowed since I can't moderate the content in other languages. At some point I'll experiment with on-the-fly translation (similar to how Twitter does it). If I can get that to work then I'll support other languages and will (hopefully) have a more global audience.

That said, Saudi Arabia is one of 9 countries which have the death penalty for being gay. I completely block those 9 countries from accessing sites on the new platform because I don't want someone to die simply for visiting one of my sites. If you choose to use a VPN that makes it appear like you're coming from somewhere else, that's your choice. But please remember many VPN services sell their data. The VPN doesn't necessarily make you safer.

On top of that there are quite a few countries where homosexuality is illegal (but the penalty is less than death). For those countries I will severely restrict the geolocation features of the sites, which may render parts of the site non-functional. Again, I don't want someone going to jail for years simply for visiting one of my sites.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, rawTOP said:

The platform is a number of sites. They're being developed separately from this site – so different login, though your user name should already be reserved for you on the new platform. When the new platform is mature enough the content on this site will be moved to the new sites and this site will be redirected and eventually shut down. (That's years away, not months).

Right now my sites are English only, which means they mostly cater to English speaking countries. Writing in other languages isn't allowed since I can't moderate the content in other languages. At some point I'll experiment with on-the-fly translation (similar to how Twitter does it). If I can get that to work then I'll support other languages and will (hopefully) have a more global audience.

That said, Saudi Arabia is one of 9 countries which have the death penalty for being gay. I completely block those 9 countries from accessing sites on the new platform because I don't want someone to die simply for visiting one of my sites. If you choose to use a VPN that makes it appear like you're coming from somewhere else, that's your choice. But please remember many VPN services sell their data. The VPN doesn't necessarily make you safer.

On top of that there are quite a few countries where homosexuality is illegal (but the penalty is less than death). For those countries I will severely restrict the geolocation features of the sites, which may render parts of the site non-functional. Again, I don't want someone going to jail for years simply for visiting one of my sites.

Ummm I'm not with you, actually it's not that much dangerous as you was explained if will be discreet!!

By the way, more than 50% of men here are gays because of the culture.

We can used twitter, scruff, grindr & many of gays program normally without any harmful but the important thing on (secretly).

Even the married guys I know more of them gays taken dicks and fucked like bitches, and they acts as straight men!

Other group of them like to fucks boys without their wives known about them.

So, just be private beacuse we can't make all of this things in public, that's all.

You can read about Saudi vision 2030 to get more information.

Anyway thanks alot for you're effort and reply.

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Fuckedbo0oy said:

Ummm I'm not with you, actually it's not that much dangerous as you was explained if will be discreet!!

By the way, more than 50% of men here are gays because of the culture.

We can used twitter, scruff, grindr & many of gays program normally without any harmful but the important thing on (secretly).

Even the married guys I know more of them gays taken dicks and fucked like bitches, and they acts as straight men!

Other group of them like to fucks boys without their wives known about them.

So, just be private beacuse we can't make all of this things in public, that's all.

You can read about Saudi vision 2030 to get more information.

Anyway thanks alot for you're effort and reply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia#Criminal_procedure

A few highlights…

In 2010, a 27-year-old Saudi man was sentenced to five years in prison, 500 lashes of the whip, and a SR50,000 fine after appearing in an amateur gay video online allegedly taken inside a Jeddah prison.

In 2011–2012 the Saudi newspaper Okaz announced that the government had arrested over 260 people for the crime of homosexuality over a one-year period.

In 2014, a 24-year-old Saudi Arabian man was sentenced to three years detention and 450 lashes after a Medina court found him guilty of "promoting the vice and practice of homosexuality", after he was caught using Twitter to arrange dates with other men.

In 2019, Saudi Arabia had a mass execution of 37 men who were generally accused of espionage or terrorism for Iran. Five of these men were additionally accused of having had sex with each other.

I don't want my sites to be result in anything like those incidents. I just won't have it.

And look, I get that people "make do" in bad environments. I grew up in a fundamentalist (Christian) environment. I literally went to Jerry Falwell's church/school/university for few years there and he was liberal compared to some of the other churches my parents took me to as a kid. And Middle Eastern Studies was my minor in university, and I wrote a pretty long paper back then on the unusual (from a western perspective) gender norms in traditional Arab culture. I get that there's a gay under current to things there. But when it goes wrong, it goes spectacularly wrong. And a western site, like this one, is more of a target than local things with an Arab approach to homosexuality. So I'm choosing to remove my sites from that mix. If Arabs want to use VPNs to get to get around the blocks, I can't stop them. But it's going to be a deliberate act on their part.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.