Horse Market SF

On 1/23/2023 at 11:42 AM, BBButtSlut said:

They didn’t accommodate for when I worked as a stable hand, they only asked us to keep an eye on the white hood bottoms. It was mandatory for tops to wear a condom with them but tops also had the right to use a condom with any red hood bottoms if they wanted it. I think you’d need to find a different party if you wanted a guarantee that no tops would use a condom for you.

Does anyone actually wear a white hood in this event? I go to cumunion often in SF and haven't seen a condom in years.  

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 4:16 PM, RuffBBottom said:

That sounds like a hot time- any idea on how to get in? 

Go to their website and sign up for the newsletter, that’s where they make all the announcements on events and tickets. The guys who run it are great too.

[think before following links] https://horsemarketsf.com

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, phukhole said:

I'll be there over Folsom, but I didn't get a mare ticket. 😞 Still looking forward to seeing all the mares and stallions after!  Some of ya'll keep the loads cumming!

Did you check out the special Sunday unbridled? It’s more of a traditional sex party. No mare lottery. There will be a special area where you can still wear a hood and get the regular Horsemarket experience . You just get a limited amount of time in that area so plenty can try it. There may still be tickets available.

19 hours ago, CubbyHole78 said:

Did you check out the special Sunday unbridled? It’s more of a traditional sex party. No mare lottery. There will be a special area where you can still wear a hood and get the regular Horsemarket experience . You just get a limited amount of time in that area so plenty can try it. There may still be tickets available.

I saw that, but my Sunday is already full. It's the reason I'm in town and I already have obligations. :-(  

• 2 weeks later...

So I went to HorseMarketSF (as a mare) on Sunday night and I must say that it was one of the best experiences I have ever had in a sex club (next to El Mirage in NYC back in the early 00s). It was very hot not knowing who was fucking me. I arrived around 7:30PM but it was after 8:30PM by the time I got checked in and 8:45PM by the time I was set up on one of the fuck benches... and while I was only there for a couple of hours  I got fucked by 15 or 20 different guys but only got a couple of loads. I left a little before 11PM (and realize that the last hour was probably the best for being seeded) but I got a few more loads after I got back to my motel room. All in all, it was a great Folsom.

However, I was really disappointed in how all the stories I've heard about the demise of SF are true. I walked all over the city and even visited most of the addresses I lived at when I was there from 92-95 and the city looks awful, particularly Market Street and the Tenderloin. I walked right through it one day looking for a gallery and I haven't felt that unsafe in any city ever (and I used to frequent Times Square in the late 1980s). It made me terribly sad to see the city I love so much in such despair.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, BradStevens said:

So I went to HorseMarketSF (as a mare) on Sunday night and I must say that it was one of the best experiences I have ever had in a sex club (next to El Mirage in NYC back in the early 00s). It was very hot not knowing who was fucking me. I arrived around 7:30PM but it was after 8:30PM by the time I got checked in and 8:45PM by the time I was set up on one of the fuck benches... and while I was only there for a couple of hours  I got fucked by 15 or 20 different guys but only got a couple of loads. I left a little before 11PM (and realize that the last hour was probably the best for being seeded) but I got a few more loads after I got back to my motel room. All in all, it was a great Folsom.

However, I was really disappointed in how all the stories I've heard about the demise of SF are true. I walked all over the city and even visited most of the addresses I lived at when I was there from 92-95 and the city looks awful, particularly Market Street and the Tenderloin. I walked right through it one day looking for a gallery and I haven't felt that unsafe in any city ever (and I used to frequent Times Square in the late 1980s). It made me terribly sad to see the city I love so much in such despair.

Sadly, you are correct on your assessment of The City today.

14 hours ago, BradStevens said:

I too went on Sunday as a Mare and it was an amazing time. Like you , I was fucked by 15 or more guys. I left with 6 or 7 loads in my hole. ( I stayed til the end) . Being hooded and hearing the sounds of sex all around me was so fuckin hot! 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

39 minutes ago, CubbyHole78 said:

Being hooded and hearing the sounds of sex all around me was so fuckin hot! 

I’ve gone as a stallion, several times and looking around and seeing all that sex was hot AF.  But the one time I went as a mare, I have to agree with you.  Having my eyes blocked to the outside world, but experiencing HM through only sound, and feel, was almost euphoric.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1