Ugly daddy trucker with big balls

Last week i soent a few days in Tulsa Oklahomas and over 3 nights i collected a total of 20 loads.  I stayed at a cheap motel, posted ads on the usual bbrt, gridr, amd tried community under craigslist.  My second night i got a message from. A guy whom said he was finishing his shift as a trucker and needed to unload.  So i sent him my room number, told him id be ass in. Air waiting and that a guy had already bred me an hour or so before.

20 mins later he wasnt showing so i walked over to the window to watch out for him, 2 mins later in walked this husky daddy who was about 50. Mayne 6'1", belly (which i love), a small amount of fascial hair.  He said, "get ready to suck some dick boy"...so i did.

as he unsipped and i approached his crotch, i was amazed by its thickness but more beautiful were the thick full sack of balls he was carrying.  This next thing may gross others out but i loved it.  His crotch smelled so bad, like piss ans sweat.  Coukd tell he had been oj the road all day.  I dove rigth in, started lickmg him and it grew very nicely.

after a bit i went between his legs and licked and sucked on his bull balls.  They were smooth, and started smelling better with my saliva oj them.  He was moaning and kept telling me that fags know how to suck the best.

next this, i stood up, bent over the best and to my surprisse he grapped my nipples and sucked on them telling me his wifes titties were much smaller and loves a milk filled boy.  He them spit on my hole, and slid in slowly.  He was balls deep and moaned telling me the pussy was so sweet....

He then pounded me nicely and before cumming told me to get back on my knees and suck "more of daddies trucker cock".  Now his dick was sweat, funk amd cum and best of all my ass juices.  I was in heaven....

the night ended by him ramming it in me a few more times ans unloading.  He thanked me, washed off and got dressed.  As a gentleman, i walked him to the door and the light from the hallway revealed a deformed faced man, with a crooked eye, and best of all these hideous boils on his head.  He was so nasty, i invited him back the next night amd he gave me two loads in next visit....

i love beign a slut bottom for the ugliest fuckers ever.....

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

I re read what i wrote, slrry for all the misspellings.  But yes, his crotch smelled so bad but i promise you, it only made me want him that much more.  It was also crazy that when he left, i saw some of his head and he had these boils on his head, i wished he would have loaded me up again, i love being a freak about this weird fetish.

Letting ugly men blast inside and use my hole.....

• 1 year later...