martial arts and gay. sex

Sharp-edge

Am i the only one who gets horny with two men fighting? I think of myself many times fighting with a guy.. i think it would get me horny. I do crosstraining in a place that there is also boxing,  kickboxing and jiu jitsu. I think that these sports. make u have a stronger bond than the crosstraining buddies. And. fighting with someone doesn't it make u feel things about him? I mean not erotically, but just think him. in a different way. You allow him to get very close to u, although not for sex. Doesn't this make a form of a.  unique connection?

• Like 1

i practiced martial arts for 25+ years and loved sparring. A lot of guys would seem mystified when i'd congratulate them on an landed punch or kick. To me it's like sort of a dance, especially when you're experienced, when you get so focused in you move almost in unison with your partner. Also when your experienced enough to pull a punch or kick and your partner knows you could have flattened him if you landed it and there's a knowledge between you, that can make a bond... or resentment. i never felt resentment, just respect, but then... i love guys and love when they do well. 

I trained in Tae Kwon Do for a while, but my main martial art has been fencing. Which, with its focus on long, phallic weapons and attempts to penetrate the opponent’s defense, would seem tailor-made to stimulate gay desire simply by suggestion.

Yet I have never found it so. It has always been as much a mental contest as well as a physical one, and tended to make me feel a sense of platonic admiration for the other person when he would excel.

Similarly with the TKD, which was actually taught in a mixed martial arts style, and included ground fighting. I disliked ground fighting as it did not play to my strengths, but I can see how the close interplay of bodies could stir up sexual thoughts... of course, getting distracted by those thoughts would be an excellent way to get pinned or put in a choke-hold.

I guess the reason I personally never conflated my martial arts training with sex (that is, I never confused martial arts with marital arts) is because I always looked at my training as a means of gaining self-control - I knew that if I didn’t learn to control and channel that kind of energy the right way that I was capable of being a very dangerous and likely destructive person that I did not want to be.

Guest BreedingCameraman

I haven’t had any official training for it, I love to wrestle with other men wherever I am able to. Naturally, I prefer the matches I participate in to be with men who are willing to both, have an erotic/nude Greco-Roman styled oil wrestling match, and are willing to put their asses on the line to get worked over and used hard should they lose. High-stakes matches like that where the loser’s dignity, pride, and possibly virginity are all on the line and ripe for the strongest to claim are what keep me constantly searching for gay or bi wrestlers that aren’t afraid of me breeding them deep after I win and make them into my new fuck/rape dolls. Anyone want to throw down and see what it’s like to be slathered in oil and then have another man attempting to stick his fingers and cock in your beautiful holes, while simultaneously trying to trip and pin you to the mat just in time to make your slut of a hole into such a good little slut that they literally -LET- me pin, breed, and more or less dominate them just because they not just want, but fucking -NEED- and -CRAVE- raw dick up their asses. It’s more fun if you actually try to win though, as there’s just something about defeating a man like this to the point where he knows that he’s going to forever be just a hole to fuck and abuse by any man that is able to bend them over and shove their bare dicks in their asses. 😈🤼‍♀️🍆💦💦

The mat and sparring leads to an expression of your inner self, often without the conscious involvement of your intellect - you sidestep all the lies you tell yourself and little games you play and you are emotionally naked on the mat.  In a sense, the parts of you that are most deeply held will come out, and you might find a martial arts teacher and a life teacher telling you exactly the same things (you don't engage, you're too aggressive, your lack of flow reflects fear of being hurt, etc.).  IMHO, what you're experiencing is a very intimate interchange with sparring partners in whatever art your training in.  With some of the arts that are particularly aggressive, I would imagine the sexual charge can become quite potent.  As for watching men spar - that's another story. Although not part of that intimate connection as a voyeur, watching two men struggle violently can be incredibly sexual both from a physical sense, but also from a place of dominance... hoooootttt.  

• Upvote 1