Being Bred By Med Student on Valentine's Day

Bugnutty452

I am a popper pig, that enjoys being a cumdump for ANY man. On Valentine's Day, the husband and I went out and had some drinks, we are a monogamous couple, but I am a whore.

He was drunk and I was horny, no sex was gonna happen at home tonight. I got onto Grindr and found a nice 6in cut cock that wanted a BJ. Neither of us could host, so we chose to meet outdoors close by at a park, we met around 12am and walked into the bushes where we were kissing and probing each others mouths with our tongues, I could feel his cock rising while i rubbed it from outside. I pulled his underwear waistband and slipped in, he had a thick cock, and it sloped upwards with big hanging bull balls. i teased him with my hand for a bit. Then, I pulled his pants down and started licking his piss hole, and teasing his balls while i slowly sucked on this cock. He was moaning and enjoying my my mouth and held my head in place while he pumped my mouth hard.

He called me faggot and told me how much of a slut I was and that he was going to fill me up. Tears were running down my face as I gagged on his cock and I could feel and taste his precum/ but I wanted more.

I pulled back and took a long deep breath from my poppers and soon enough I was a horny slut wanting all he had to offer. My Ass was opening up and the BJ grew sloppier by the second, he pushed me down to suck on his balls, they were hairy, large and smelled like he had not washed in days. I could taste his sweat with each lick and savored his scent. He pulled me off his balls and made me do a couple more hits, he did some also- we were both High and loving all the sensations. I wanted him badly, but he did mention that he only wanted a Bj and then he also played safe.

I collected the dripping saliva on my fingers from the BJ and smeared it on my ass, which was now fully opened. I then took a large popper hit and offered the bottle, while he was taking hits and getting high, i slobbered his cock up and slipped my pants off, as he was beginning to feel the poppers, I got up, turned around and slipped his cock into my wet hole in one motion, he moaned loudly and and was  cursing as my ass enveloped his cock. 

I then started moving up and down, he didn't protest one bit, instead, he spread my legs further and held on to me from the back while he pushed into me as hard as he could. he was ramming his bb cock into my hole as i moaned. he pulled out and then pushed back in several times and then fucked me deep and hard for 4 mins, he then told me that he was gonna cum soon.

We both took some more poppers and he asked where to cum. I did not respond, and soon he was breathing heavily while his cock pulsed into my hole. After the orgasm subsided, i came off his cock and sucked him clean. we then parted ways.

I went home and played with my dildo, making fresh white cream  with his cum still in my hole. I did see traces of pink so i used my biggest dildo and fucked myself harder with his cum.

This was a hot night!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1