Poppers intox

PART 1

I hesitate for a moment. I wish someone would call me but my phone for once stays silent. Here goes. I push the door inward and step inside. Mood lighting is perfect.

Three short steps inside the hotel room and I see Jace lounging on the bed. He’s insanely gorgeous. Built, just the right amount of body hair, long legs, big feet. His large hands tug at his hard cock as he smiles at me.

“There you are,” he says softly.

“Hey,” I stammer, suddenly drained of the confidence that was there earlier.

He sits up, “that doesn’t sound like the you on the phone, come here.”

“Do you want me to take off my clothes?”

Jack smiles and reaches out with his arms, “just come.”

I’m pulled to him. Once I’m within reach, he gently takes my hands and draws me in the rest of the way. He kisses me, softly but fully. I moan into it as his tongue swirls around my mouth, painting it with… “is that cum?” I ask.

He laughs against my mouth. “Sharp taste buds,” he remarks. He pulls away and smiles at me, his hands rubbing over my body.

“Yeah I stopped off at a bookstore. Swallowed some cock, and felched out a few asses.”

I groan hearing that, my dick already straining in my pants. He just smiles and pulls me in more. I suck his tongue with more gusto now, trying to get all the flavor. This is my fantasy after all, to be completely covered in cum. Devoured by it.

The make-out session is so heady I don’t even fully notice when he’s somehow removed all of my clothes and pulled me into his lap. It feels like he’s entirely surrounding me, melding me into his body.

He pushes me slightly off and I whimper.

“Hang on now, we have a long night ahead of us,” he says, flashing another mesmerizing smile. He reaches over the nightstand and grabs a little brown bottle.

“Just a little hit to get us started,” he says as he breaks the seal and unscrews it. I quiver with anticipation. “You first,” he says, opening the cap and bringing it up to my nose.

“I’ll count for you,” he say, “big hit, ok? Counting down from 10, 9, 8…”

He finishes the count down and then instructs me to hold it. I can’t release until he’s finished his own hit. Then we’re going to shotgun (well, as much as you can with poppers anyway). He winks at me and takes a 20 second hit. The bastard; my lungs are screaming and just when I think I’m going to burst, he lunges forward, clamps his mouth onto mine and releases the popper fumes into my mouth. I suck hungrily and we make out like that. I’m too light headed to continue so I finally pull away, gasping for air, the room spinning.

“Good boy,” he says, “and looks like the others are here!”

I turn around and see the other guys have indeed arrived. In my popper haze I can’t focus straight on any of them in particular. They look like a throbbing mass of hot man flesh that I just want to drown in. But in theory I know who they are anyway.

“Oh fuck…” are the only words I’m able to get out.

The guys laugh. Renan and Aman grab a hold of each leg and pull me off of Jace’s lap, so that I’m lying flat on the bed, belly up.

Jace leans over my face and smiles before leaning down and kissing me more. I taste the poppers and cum on his breath and lose myself in the sensation and the hands I feel everywhere on my body all at once. I groan real loud the first time someone brushes my nips. The reaction elicits a laugh from the group and soon I feel a tongue lapping around on the bud.

That will just about make me pass out in pleasure. I arch up my back hard. Jace uses his whole mouth to push me down and I feel a pressure on my arms and body as well. I gasp as another mouth closes on the other nipple. Two pairs of tongues are flicking me toward hell and I’m crying from how good it feels.

Before long I feel another tongue swiping its way up and down my hard and leaking cock. It flicks particularly hard at that sensitive part just under the slit. I cry out; I need a break.

Jace stops kissing and laughs at me, “already? We got a long way to go… but I suppose it’s hot to take a look?” he says as he props my head up on his lap so I can see the action going on.

Aman and Jin are the ones flicking at my nips. Noticing that I am watching them, they slow their movements to long lathering strokes of their tongue. Still insanely hot but no longer do I feel like I’m going to pass out from the pleasure. They make sure I see all of it. The sharp, pointedness of their tongues and how they just perfectly brush across the head of my nipples, making them ache as much as my own cock. Speaking of which, Renan is now sucking on my balls as Jordan squats over my cock. I think he’s going to ride me but he grins at me instead.

“Not quite yet, just wanna give you a gift,” he says as he pushes. There’s a wet squelching sound as he cums on my dick. Or rather, dripples cum out of his ass onto my dick. The warm liquid lands directly on my piss slit and I groan hard.

“Yeah, let that dirty cum drip down your dick hole,” Jordan croons as he stands up over me and shakes his hard dick down at the rest of us. I think I feel some pre-cum hit my face. Or is that Jace’s sweat? Too hard to tell at this point.

“I got about 20 loads in me, so that’s just a little bit,” he promises.

Renan is now tonguing up and down my shaft. Spreading the cum. He’s careful not to swallow any, rather just lets it mingle with his spit and coat the entirety of my cock so that it’s shining with wetness.

“Tastes amazing,” he murmurs.

“I want to taste,” Jace commands. Renan moves up to oblige, Jordan takes his place, adding his spit to Renan’s and the cum from his own ass. I love this. Their mouths on me, the liberal amounts of spit coating every part of me. Their tongues pulsating against everything. I feel it like I feel the beat of my heart.

Renan and Jace kiss messily directly over my mouth so I open wide. Letting them dribble spit and just a little bit of cum down my throat.

“Hmm,” Jace moans. He pulls away and asks Jordan, “where did those loads come from?”

Jordan replies, “bathhouse, Cumunion night. Mostly spent it ass up in the dark room. A few guys felt pretty poz. Thin and wasted, big bellies. All that. I hope so anyway.”

Jace nods approvingly, “so guys I think it’s time we all took a hit. Anyone want to feed this pig?”

Somehow everyone grabs a bottle of poppers from somewhere. I can see they’re basically all new. I’m going to get destroyed tonight.

Jin volunteers with an evil grin. Almost simultaneously I hear the sounds of bottles opening. The guys all bring the poppers up to their own noses but he leans in to press the bottle to mine.

“A deep hit come on, take it,” he orders. I breathe in until I absolutely can’t hold anything more in my lungs. He nods when it’s OK to exhale and when I do, I hear a bunch of breaths going out around me as well.

“Another one,” he commands, taking the cap off again and holding it to the other nostril. What’s left of my vision is partly obscured by his hand but I see the other guys do the same.

He feeds me two more hits, and the guys follow suit. By the time of the final exhale I’m seeing triple. I feel like my eyes are permanently crossed. Swimming in the popper high the guys get to work. I feel tongues on me everywhere again. Someone is throating my cock while another guy swirls his tongue across my balls and takes turns sucking them in. Jace has leaned over to suck on my nips letting me get a clear view of his. I instinctively stick out my tongue and flick his nipple. I let my tongue draw me in until my entire mouth is swirling around his hard nips, making him groan. Out the corner of my eye I see Jin nodding encouragingly.

“I’ll catch up,” he says, somehow materializing two other popper bottles. He opens one and sticks it in his mouth, then the other two in each nostril and does two big inhales across the board. By the time he’s done and the bottles are capped again I can see he’s wild with horniness. Brushing his hands over his whole body. He leans over me and begins fighting with the guy currently on my dick. One moment they’re pushing each other trying to suck me the next moment they’re both licking up and down either side with the desperation of a child trying to not let a popsicle melt onto the floor.

Both my nips are covered again with saliva and I once again am crying with the sheer pleasure of it all. They’re holding me down but I’m bucking up as hard as I can. Jace sinks into me from above, keeping me in place. I can barely breath. My mouth is on his nipple and all I know is to keep sucking as hard as I can while my nose is pressed flat against my face by the weight of his ribs. His sweat is dripping in my mouth and I swear the poppers have me so hot I can feel sweat flowing out from my pores.

I don’t know how long we stay in that position but at some point I honestly can’t breathe anymore. I feel like I’m going to pass out from the lack of oxygen when Jace suddenly gets off me. I think he’s going to pull me in for a kiss but instead he moves in the other direction toward my dick. Now he’s completely hovering over me, there are three mouths moving across my cock and one on each nip. It’s pleasure overload so of course I open wide and take Jace’s cock in one gulp to the hilt. I love 69s and this is beyond perfect. The poppers have me so fucked up I honestly think god just let this cock suffocate me now.

It could. Jace’s cock is the perfect thickness for my throat, and somehow, we were at the right angle where it just slides right in. My nose is against his balls and I’m breathing fine even though I can feel how extended my throat is. If you could see me I imagine you’d see the outline of his cock under my Adam’s apple. He grinds his pelvis into me, there’s no more to take in but still, head swimming, I’m begging for more.

I’m not sure how long that goes on for but in my popper-addled mind it seems like almost forever. At some point Jace finally decides to lift himself off me.

“I think you’re ready for a real treat”, he says, standing up full to stretch for a moment after our 69, then bending his knees again and squatting over my face.

“Did more than just oral at that bookstore,” he says. As he lowers I can see how wet his hole is, how red, puffy, and swollen.

“How many loads?” I hear Aman ask.

“8 live ones, found about 4 more condoms that I stuck in there. Also one of the guys I felched wanted to fuck me, so I used cum from his ass as lube on his dick. Who knows how much he had taken. Yeah, there’s a lot of DNA up in there,” Jace responds.

“How many confirmed poz?” Jin asks.

Jace replies, “who knows but if the guys on Grindr don’t lie, then at least 2, a third guy was being very evasive so I’m guessing that means he was. And if so, he’s recently poz, probably pretty toxic.”

My dick bounces suddenly hearing that, thwacking one of the guys lightly in the face. They chuckle. There’s some shifting on the bed and suddenly Rafa’s handsome face appears, taking up the half of my vision that Jace’s ass isn’t filling.

“Sharing is caring,” he explains as he suctions his mouth over Jace’s ass. Jace let’s out a moan and there’s a very wet squelching sound. I see Rafa’s throat bobbing and I’m annoyed that he’s swallowed it all for himself, but I needn’t have worried. He pulls away from Jace’s swollen ass lips and instead grins down at me, full cheeks making him suddenly look very cute. I eagerly open my mouth and stick my tongue out as he slowly dribbles the cum into my mouth.

It’s bitter, more so than I would usually have liked, but cum is cum.

“Don’t swallow,” he warns quickly once he finishes feeding me the last of it. I nod, trying not to, though in my supine position the cum quickly pools at the base of my throat.

“Jace, switch with Aman,” he says, gently pushing at Jace’s bubble butt. Jace obliges and Aman ceases his attack on my nipple, but Jace barely gives it a moment before he’s on the sensitive buds again. I groan and inadvertently swallow a bit.

Now Aman is hovering over me, looking behind him to see what Rafa wants.

“Perfect,” Rafa purrs stroking his hole. I swear I see it wink at me. Rafa gets on his knees, and lowers his cock to my face. “Cover my cock with Jace’s ass cum and your spit. Get it lubed up for me to shove into Aman.”

I oblige and eagerly gather up the frothy mess in my mouth. I pucker my lips and push it onto Rafa’s hard cock as he pushes into my throat. A few strokes later and he removes a cock covered in white bubbles.

“You don’t need any lube anyway,” Aman says as Rafa shoves up inside. I can see that since Aman’s ass swallows all of Rafa without any moment of hesitation.

“Fuck yeah, cumdump,” I hear Rafa snarl.

Aman murmurs an affirmative. I definitely can feel it. Aman is so loaded up that every stroke causes cum to leak out. Some drips directly in my mouth and I swallow greedily. More of it though just drips down Rafa’s cock and balls where it pools into small droplets I’m praying to fall so I can catch them on my tongue. Though the two fuckers above me are blocking the light, there’s so much cum I still see it glisten on the underside of Rafa’s cock.

In a moment Jin pokes his head through Rafa’s legs, and opens his mouth to catch some of the loads, blocking me from getting any. I huff my frustration and he turns around to laugh at me. Some cum starts to fall from his open mouth and I eagerly open mine to catch but at the last second he slurps it back up and I see him swallow.

He grins and I see him start to unscrew a poppers bottle.

“Fuck Aman, that’s super sweet,” he says.

Rafa is now pounding him so hard he can only groan. Jin gets the poppers bottle open and tilts my head up to feed me another hit.

My head starts swimming again and I can’t concentrate enough to catch the cum that continuously rains down on me from Aman’s hole due to Rafa’s jackhammering. Jin takes a few hits himself then, as if understanding my predicament, leans over me, licks up the cum and then feeds it to me off his tongue like I’m a helpless baby bird.

Rafa pulls out of Aman completely and Jin immediately grabs his cock and bends it backward toward him so he can suck off the cummy ass juices still there, causing Rafa to yelp, not that it stops Jin in the least.

“Fuck…” I say, feeling the sensory overload. The entire time Jace and Renan have been sucking my tits and Jordan has been working my cock. I close my eyes and let the insane levels of horniness wash over me. Jace and Renan rub up and down my body as they continue their tireless exploration of my nipples.

I open my eyes to see Rafa and Aman facing each other, feeding each other hits. Jin takes a break from sucking to egg them on. “More, yeah another one, come on make him take it.”

I lose count because I can’t focus on anything, but it must’ve been at least 5 hits. Rafa moans when it’s all done and backs up more onto Jin’s mouth. But Jin has other ideas and quickly stands up, shoving up into Rafa’s ass without any warning.

Aman holds Rafa down to keep him from moving. He stares Rafa in the eyes and mouths for him to take it.

“At least…” Rafa groans as Jin doesn’t waste anytime pounding, “…at least we all came pre-loaded.”

Aman chuckles as he stands up and feeds his dick to Rafa so that he gets it from both ends. This is all happening above me and I’m so spent by now my mouth is open and my tongue is just flopped out, catching whatever flies at me, whether it’s sweat or spit or cum.

Aman grabs the pack of Rafa’s head and intensifies his pounding to match Jin’s. Somehow in between he still finds the breath to talk.

“Rafa and I went to the same party to pre-game,” he says laboriously, “but we lost track of each other in the big house so I don’t know what he’s got up there. It was a hot raw party, and the organizers are the same ones that do those conversion parties, so I bet a lot of the guys were toxic or like Rafa, just don’t know or care about their own status.”

He pulls out of Rafa’s mouth, giving him a chance to answer.

Rafa takes a few gulps of precious air before looking up at Aman grinning with bloodshot eyes. “Hey! I’m probably toxic, too!”

Aman nods, “Yeah, you’re such good friends with the organizers, you’re always at those parties, you probably got AIDS by now.”

Rafa moans, “please AIDS, please at least that, fuck yeah… Tonight I just put on a blindfold and had myself locked in the sling, how about you, Aman?”

Aman chuckles and shoves his dick into Rafa’s mouth again before answering.

“I stayed upstairs in the bedrooms for some sweet tender love-making. Maybe that’s why the cum in my hole is so sweet.”

“Nah, that’s because it’s toxic,” Jace chimes in the conversation.

“Tender love-making doesn’t get you that many loads,” Jin taunts.

“It does when you have a hole no one can resist,” Aman says proudly, “I tried my hardest to get fucked by every guy I saw. I don’t know how many came, but at least 40 dicks or so have been up in there. Hundreds of guys at that party.”

I think Rafa tried to say something but so wrapped was his mouth around Aman’s dick that only a grunt came out.

“Oh, so that’s why y’all didn’t want to come to CumUnion with me,” Jordan says from near my crotch.

Aman just grunts as he continues driving his cock into Rafa’s mouth, “I’m tired of it… too many guys just standing around with their big egos. Not enough guys that are confirmed poz. I like our regular crew.”

“Eh, I just like dark rooms too much,” Jordan responds.

At this point, Rafa’s mouth is really starting to slime up. The stuff dribbling into my mouth from the action above is now a very thick, ropey consistency. Jace notices and leans forward to feed me a hit.

“Will make it easier, just in case,” he explains. Then of course he takes a hit himself and kisses me naughtily.

I wonder how he can stand it. My head is starting to pound from all the hits and I really want to be wrecked. Their teasing is driving me insane.

“Fuck me already,” I say, “I need something toxic in me.”

Edited by pervypen
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 10

PART 2

The guys all laugh. In a flash, my lower half feels weightless as Jordan lifts my ass clean into the air. I grunt in surprise, but no one else does so Jordan must’ve coordinated it. I feel him spit into my ass.

“What a beautiful neg hole,” he murmurs as he dives in.

“Not for much longer,” Renan says as he starts to suck me.

Aman, Rafa, and Jin are still in their private threesome, but now, I’m no longer directly under them, so Jace takes my place. Mouth wide open, catching whatever sloshes down.

“Fuck!” he exclaims as a particularly juicy wad of cum or spit… something frothy, drips into his mouth. “That’s good stuff.”

I’m craning my neck to look at him and whine. He grins, spits whatever he swallowed onto his fingers then sticks them in my mouth. I suck greedily. I want every juice in me.

“I’m gonna pull out,” Jin warns. As he does, Jace immediately moves up so that when Jin’s cock slides out, Jace’s tongue plugs up against Rafa’s hole.

I can’t really see what Jin is doing from my vantage point, but from Jace’s moans, probably blowing him. A moment late, Rafa whispers that he’s tight again and Jace finally let’s go.

“Fuck!” he says again, “that tastes amazing and I forgot how good of a cocksucker you are, Jin!”

At least I think that’s what he said. It’s hard to hear though, everything he says has a gurgle to it, I know he’s keeping the cum and ass juice in his mouth still. He’d better be saving it for me.

“Guys, I need some lube,” Jordan says, spitting into my ass more profusely, “the cummy kind.”

Aman grins down at me and moves over to make out with Jace. I imagine Jace’s throat working furiously to pass the slop through. Indeed Aman makes sure to show me over Jace’s shoulder when the now decidedly foamy mess is in his mouth. From there it gets passed to Rafa, who takes a momentary break from where he had been taking sucking on my nips after being fucked so hard. Rafa passes it to Renan, and Renan shows me the mixture in his mouth before lovingly swallowing Jordan’s cock to the hilt. He bobs his head up and down, and I know he’s coating Jordan’s dick in a mix of all of our juices.

He finally pulls free then spits the remainder directly onto my hole. Jordan’s cock is so coated it basically looks white at this point. It’s aimed right at my entrance and he’s grinning down at me. Aman and Rafa are both sucking on my nips now, driving me absolutely crazy with pleasure and desire.

“Fuck… yes!” I grunt out. Jordan grins wider and nods to Renan, who’d been unscrewing two bottles of poppers.

“Double hit,” Renan commands, bringing a bottle to each nostril. I clumsily inhale, since at this point I can barely move of my own volition, so fucked up and horny I am.

“Hold,” he says. While I’m trying not to suffocate Jordan is slowly pumping it in. Just the head first; little by little.

“Release”, Renan says. At the same time though, Jordan rams into me. At the peak of my high it feels like I’ve been blown into another dimension. The black spot in my vision from all the poppers nearly explodes. The minute I open my mouth to cry out, Renan clamps down on it, shoving his pulsing tongue down my throat, preventing the sound from escaping. Aman and Rafa increase the pace of their flickering on my nips, sending me into a frenzy, matched only by the pace of Jordan’s fucking and Renan’s violent make out session with me. I distinctly hear a wild crying and grunting sound and it takes me several minutes to realize that’s me. Completely out of control. At the mercy of my sex and the men all around me who have committed themselves to fucking me physically, mentally, and emotionally, into another level of existence. I would never forget this. I would never not want this. I would be ruined after this.

Once Jordan really starts to pile drive into me, the added pain is expertly moderated by Jace and Jin, who start started simultaneously sucking and tonguing my cock, building up layers of pleasure. Renan pulls away then as well so I can see the five of them working on me. Aman and Rafa furiously lapping at my over-sensitive nips. Jaece and Jin fighting over my dick. Jordan, his two hands like vices on my thighs, standing and driving his dick downward deeper into the recesses of my body.

Renan smiles at the perverseness of it all, “oh man you dirty little slut. You could’ve gotten pozzed up at any bathhouse, with any BBRT hookup, but you had to call us up. We’re the worst.”

Fuck yes, that’s what I want. I want to go from 0 to 120. Fuck the in between. Inject that AIDS straight into me. Kill me now. I’m not sure if I said any of these things out loud but certainly I think it.

“Just watch,” he says. He takes the two popper bottles I forgot he’d been holding then gets off the bed. In my haze, I barely see him appear behind Jordan. But there he is. He kisses Jordan’s ear, and then brings the poppers to both nostrils. Jordan is able to inhale without slowing down.

Unlike with me though, Renan commands him to release immediately. If it’s possible I feel his cock get hotter inside me. Like he’s also trying to burn through to my core. I think he fucks me even faster as the poppers get him going. Renan feeds him another double hit. I feel tears flowing down my face. I’m being torn apart and I can’t even cry out anymore. My voice is gone. I can’t look at them anymore. My eyes roll back into my head.

They’re stealing my senses. All of them, until I only pulse & throb, a mass of meat in their grip. Renan is making out with me again, except when my eyes flicker down momentarily I see that it’s Aman. And yet there are still two sets of mouths on my nipples so maybe they switched places? But then my eyes open again and I see that it’s Jace shoving himself into me. Then Jin. Then some dick is being shoved in my mouth. They’ve switched countless times. I’m pretty sure I passed out. An eternity passes. When my head is finally clear a little bit and I open my eyes fully, I see that now Aman is fucking me. Jordan and Rafa are chewing on my tits. Renan is sucking my dick. Jace is fucking Aman, and Jin is standing over me. Casting a shadow that I don’t even register until he clears his throat. 

“Did you forget about me,” he teases.

Jin lowers himself further until his ass is just inches from my mouth. I marvel at how strong his muscles are that he’s holding himself in that position. I don’t think anyone’s had a go at his ass yet. It’s totally fresh! I see a speckle of white on the outside, just a hint at the treasure within. I crane my neck up and am barely able to touch his pucker with the tip of my tongue.

The taste is cum, of course. I would know it anywhere. I’m straining to get more but it seems like Jin keeps putting himself just out of reach.

“Savor it, babe,” he says softly, “the loads in my ass were not easy to get.”

“Oh yeah,” Jace grunts in agreement as he thrusts into Aman, “Jin’s schedule was nearly impossible to coordinate. But I did it, see right before tonight, he was at a Treasure Island Media shoot.”

My eyes widen.

Jin chuckles and I hear him hitting the poppers. “Yeah I was a cumdump for an upcoming film. 30 dirty loads up there, all for you babe.”

I remember that infamous scene. The jar of poz loads up Blue Bailey’s magnificent hole. TIM always a bit borderline with the poz stuff. See, these were dead loads. But if what Jin was saying was true… live loads…

Involuntarily I crane even higher. I think I’m going to give myself a neck cramp. My hand aches to stroke my cock but, well, Jordan holds it down, preventing it from moving as he increases the pressure on my nip. Instead, Renan sucks me harder.

“Oh my god,” I hear myself whisper as suddenly, Jin sits well and fully down, pressing against my face. I gasp in surprise, my lips mashed awkwardly against his outer ring as it dilates and I feel a torrent of cum flooding my mouth. Somehow instinctively I start to swallow to stop from choking. It’s glorious. I try to gulp a little at a time so I can savor it some. The salty, sweet cream sliding down my throat.

“Hey don’t just swallow it!” Aman complains. I can’t stop myself though. It’s too good. This is all I’ve ever wanted. Being flooded with loads. Dirty loads. Toxic loads. Only secondhand. Or thirdhand, whatever, I can only imagine what this porn shoot was like, and it turns me on so much that I will eventually see it.

I feel air hit my left nip as Jordan immediately shoves Jin forward so his ass leaves my face. Jordan dives down, covers my mouth with his own, and expertly sucks. I grunt as I feel the cum being diverted to his mouth, and we fight for it with our tongues.

Jordan, however, isn’t nearly as fucked up as I am at this point so he wins and with a slurp, pulls away from my mouth. My tongue flicks out in defiance, trying to suck back up the little bit of cum stretched out like a tightrope between our lips.

He smiles and then with a whoosh, sucks that up as well. I swallow the last little bit too deep in my throat for him to have reached and then pout at him.

“No fair.”

“It’ll go to good use,” Jin says, having turned around so he’s facing me again. “Besides I’m pretty sure I have more.”

Saying that, Jin sticks a finger in his ass and shows me the cummy result. But rather than feed it to me, he starts swiping across the nipple that Jordan left free. Though it was fresh out of his ass, the cum still feels cool against my hard tit and I groan at the sensation. Jordan kisses Jin thanks for distracting me, feeding him a bit of cum when he thinks I don’t see. He moves behind Jace. I know what’s going to happen and so does Jace, who looks at me gleefully. I know Jordan’s just spit out that wad of pornstar cum and is lubing it up into Jace’s hole. Jace’s eyes close momentarily as Jordan slides into him.

“Yeah,” he whispers, nibbling on Aman’s ear. “Fuck that dirty cum into my fucking poz hole.”

Renan abruptly gets up and turns around to look at me as he lowers himself onto my dick, “I normally don’t take cock I know is neg, count yourself lucky!”

It’s now a proper fuck train. Jordan into Jace. Jace into Aman. Aman into me. Me into Renan. Jin is like our coach. He’s feeding everyone poppers, saving me for last. He makes sure I can see clearly (or as clear as I can anyway) as each of the guys enters their poppers high, and the train speeds up. The noises become more animalistic. He’s feeding each one several hits. I know it’s going to be worse when he get to me. As he feeds Renan five back to back hits, I feel Renan’s ass so loose around me, there’s a puddle of cum starting to collect in my belly button from where it’s leaked out of his ass, dripped down my cock, and slid up my raised torso. Jin slurps it up.

“Renan went to a proper vers orgy,” he explains. “The rules were so strict, literally you had to be vers, and you had to try to get every cock and every ass.” He rolls his eyes, “as if anyone counted.”

Saying that he brings the poppers to me. His thumb is pressed firm against the entrance but even so I’m imagining the scent.

“Ready?” I don’t really think so but don’t really have a choice. He props my head up against his thigh and gives me four hits. On my last exhale I really feel the train is pulling into the station. Someone is cumming. It’s not me, and it’s not Aman, must be Jace or Jordan. I can’t explain how I feel it. But in that moment, I feel like it’s more than just our bodies connected; it’sour souls. I feel the force of Jace pumping into Aman as if he were pumping into me. The wetness of Renan’s ass around me feels like Aman’s, or Jace’s. I’m at once pounding into all of them and them into me. Jin spits on his fingers then makes out with me, threading his digits between our tongues and letting me taste Renan’s sloppy ass juices & cum. Then he spits on his fingers and begin flicking my nipples. I am so far gone, honestly it surprises me I’m still able to feel or do anything. Well, to be fair it’s mostly the others who are doing the work. Renan is expertly milking my cock, and 3 sets of hands from the others guys are pulling on my thighs, legs, and feet.

Jin gets up and kneels down to feed me his cock. In my poppers-addled state I take it down easily. I hear him making out with Renan as his fingers continue their expert ministrations on my sensitive nips. Somehow the fuck train continues even though someone shot already. Or did they? Maybe I imagined it. I’m imagining in a lot of things right now. Who were the pornstars whose cum I just drank out of Jin’s ass. Were they all poz detectable? Who went to Cumunion tonight and fed Jordan. Did he get AIDS loads? The guys who left their condoms for Jace to stick up his own ass. Whether or not Renan took every cock and fucked every ass, and if so how many was that. What were the VLs, a few hundred thousand? More? Whether at their party, Aman took more dick or Rafa, blindfolded as he was, so that he couldn’t possibly count. Was anyone so toxic the physicality of the disease became impossible to hide? Did Aman seek him out? Beg for the scythe of death to swing and penetrate deep in his hole? How much more poppers could I possibly do before my head exploded?

Someone’s grunting again and I definitely feel like if it wasn’t cum last time this time it was. Again I feel it cumming into me and I feel like I’m cumming into Renan. But maybe that’s just the feeling of all the cum inside his hole migrating its way down my piss slit. Our union is so complete, and I’m so satiated. Maybe it was even me who came.

To be continued...

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

PART 3

“Fuck!” Jordan exclaims, “I am so close to cumming, but I’m going to hold off.”

“Me too,” I hear Aman say. Damn, looks like I was wrong on both counts. They pull out and I feel a bit of a re-shuffle. I feel movement on the bed; all around me, the mattress sinks and floats. I don’t know what’s happening though, my eyes are still pressed against Jin’s taint as his cock is deep in my throat and I’m breathing hard against his ball sack.

Jin grinds down on me a few more minutes before letting up, and grinning at me. The guys have definitely changed up their positions. They’re all standing over me and Jin gets up to join them. I see why. Their cocks are all frothy and white, dripping with ass juice and recycled loads.

“Fucking feed me that shit, I need everything toxic in me,” I whisper, as they laugh and move to kneel in a circle around my face. Of course, even with someone sitting on my chest not all of them will fit, but I’m so fucking desperately horny I arch my back up to start sucking before their knees even hit the bed. Jace, then Aman, Renan, then Jordan, Rafa, then Jin again.

On my second go-round Jace shoves the other guys out of the way and starts to really face fuck me. I can see Renan light up, that’s exactly his thing, and he brings his face down to lick around the base of Jace’s exposed cock whenever he pulls out. He’s cleaning up the slobber and cum froth that my throat is regurgitating.

“Fuckin’ pig!” Aman exclaims at the sight of us as he starts sucking on Jace’s neck and tweaking his nips. I can’t really see, but from the grunts, it looks like the others have started their own little threesome.

Renan and I are now taking turns throating Jace’s cock. It’s now no longer white with cum but greased as fuck from our throat juices. Such a thick marinade of slobber juice that I know if I weren’t this poppered out of my fucking brain I’d be disgusted. Each time it goes in one of our mouths, Jace holds our heads to keep it there until we start to gag, so that by the time his cock comes out, there’s a fresh layer of spit for the next person to clean right back up.

I wonder if I can taste the cum on Renan’s spit. Or if that’s just how all these cocks are permanently going to taste now—like essence of cum. I would love that. Jace pulls out of me and shoves his balls in my face, giving Renan free rein. I dutifully suck the sweat off his balls, caress each one with my tongue, then teabag them more properly. I feel Renan’s slobber dripping onto my forehead. It’s so depraved I’m really getting into it. I spit up against Jace’s balls, resulting in a satisfied moan. I lick my own spit up and then expectorate again. Renan speeds up. I feel Jace’s balls tensing up. Fuck, I’m supposed to get the cum!

I needn’t have worried though. Jace laughs as he pushes Renan off. “Not yet, man, I’m not going to be the first here to cum.”

Renan sticks his tongue out, which works out because Jace lunges in for a sloppy kiss. “Mmmm,” he says, “damn that worked up a lot of spit. It’s all slimy and sticky… more than cum even!”

At that Aman leans over Jace as well and demands a taste. Renan spits straight into his mouth and Aman swishes it around before swallowing.

“Fuck yeah, bet it’s all that cum,” he says.

Meanwhile there’s movement again. Jin, Jordan, and Rafa come back to join us, poppers bottles in hand.

“Haven’t heard anyone huff in awhile,” Jin says with a grin. Fuck it’s always him, the damn bastard.

“Fuck yeah,” I hear Jace murmur under his breath as Jin unscrews the popper bottle.

“Ok Jordan, Rafa, and I will be the feeders. The rest of you just fucking shut up and take it.”

Jin holds the popper bottle up to Jace’s nose, Rafa leans down to get me, while Jordan gets Aman.

Aman looks over at Renan, “we can try to shotgun a hit,” he says before Jordan commands him to inhale.

The first round of hits are over and Jace is feeling over his body as Jin sucks the still present slime on his dick, Aman is furiously making out with Renan, and Rafa nibbles my ear lobe and swirls his tongue inside my ear.

“Second round,” Jordan announces just a few seconds later.

“My head is pounding really bad, I don’t know if I can take anymore...” I mumble.

“Shut the fuck up!” Jin snarls as he slaps my chest.

“No… seriously,” I mutter, a little more insistently this time.

“Ok ok,” Rafa coos, “we’ll get the others, and we’ll feed them your hits, how about that?”

Jin looks mutinous but Rafa gives him a soft kiss and he lets up a bit.

I nod. That would be hot. Turns out it’s very hot. The three of them gang up on Jace, pressing a bottle to each nostril and his mouth and commanding he inhale at once. Five times.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck,” he curses in a garbled string when they’re done. “Someone plow into me now.” Aman hurries to oblige, slamming into Jace.

“Oh fuck, you’re so loose from all the poppers, I literally just fucking slipped in,” he breathes.

“Get ready for it to really open up,” Jordan promises, as the three amigos press their bottles against Jace’s face again.

“Fuck him up, fucking fry him!” Renan crows.

They’re not counting hits. They’re just holding the bottles there, ensuring that every intake of oxygen is mostly chemical. When they finally pull away, Jace’s eyes are completely bloodshot, his lips are purple.

“Fffuck...fufufffuck…” Jace says through shivers. “Mmmore, mooore, fufffuck more.” He’s a drooling mess.

Renan pulls him forward, causing Aman to slip out, then immediately turns him around, and sits him down on his lap and his dick, then lies back and pulls Jace against his chest.

“Double fuck!” He says.

Aman just growls as he lifts up Jace’s legs and rams back inside, this time with another cock in there with his. Jace continues to moan unintelligibly.

Rafa leans down and swallows Jace’s wet cock.

Jin turns to me, “see, this is what’s going to happen to you, once that headache clears up a little.”

“Or… maybe even before,” Jordan says with an evil look as he feeds himself a long hit.

Fuck, I think to myself, they really are going to kill me.

At least they’re giving me a break now though. Jordan is making out with Jace, well to be precise, alternating between making out and spitting in his face. While Jin is licking pretty much every body part he can find. Fingers, hands, nips, chest, stomach, legs, feet. He gets the other guys in on the action so Aman starts jamming Jace’s toes down his mouth and Renan starts sucking on the back of his neck.

In moments Jace starts really spasming. When Jordan isn’t sucking his face, he cries out, “no… gonna fuck… blow stop, want to last.”

Not that that stops any of them. If anything they go faster. Jace whimpers then cries when he finally shoots. His entire body spasms and jerks against Renan’s grip. Rafa also holds his hips down, preventing Aman from slipping out, letting the other man pound against Jace’s prostate through his orgasm.

Jace continues to spasm and whimper for many minutes. The guys don’t let up. I can’t tell if he’s hard or not, Rafa is so good about keeping that dick down his throat. Aman continues to pile-drive into him, and Jin continues his tongue massage.

When they finally stop, Jace is fully spent and deflates like a balloon as soon as Aman pulls out. Aman gives Jace’s foot one long lick from bottom to top.

“Fuck that ass was contracting so much I was almost close to shooting.”

“Me too,” Renan murmurs, still inside.

Jin nods to me, “go clean them up, man.”

I get up but almost fall flat again the poppers are still pounding my brain so hard. Aman chuckles and catches me before I can. There’s a steady river of cum leaking out of Jace’s ruined hole down Renan’s cock. I eagerly clean, savoring those bookstore loads. Aman joins me in a moment. Together, we suck the cum before it can fully dry on the sheets, and pull Renan’s cock out to suck it clean.

We’re finished but then Aman shoves my head toward his crotch. “Don’t forget me,” he says.

He’s right, his cock is still a bit creamy and frothy. I eagerly lick up and down the shaft before swallowing whole.

I’m almost smacking my lips by the time I’m done. Aman grins and kisses me, tasting the leftovers of many guys on my lips.

Jace is still breathing heavily when I’m done. Jin and Jordan are taking turns kissing him while Renan has pulled out entirely and is making out with Rafa.

The latter two break away and Renan comes over to me, beckoning me to his lips. We kiss and I moan as some of Jace’s fresh load pours into my mouth.

Rafa wipes up his lips using a finger then sucks it clean. “Don’t worry I saved some for you,” he says with a wink at me. “There is no load that you will not sample tonight.”

I moan at that and lean forward even more until he opens his mouth and I suckle at his tongue, desperate for more.

Jin looks up at me, letting Jordan take over making out with Jace, who was so still I wondered if he was even moving or just letting Jordan do whatever.

“See how good that felt?” he says with an evil grin.

Jace is still impaled on Renan’s cock and just lying there, completely dazed. Jin swipes a finger across Renan’s cock, tasting some of the juices still leaking out. He leans down to kiss Jace’s softening cock, tasting the cum still there, then licks a trail up his stomach, up his chest, circling each nipple once, then continuing up. Jin continues to kiss his throat, then offer a kiss to Jordan as well.

Jace’s eyes are still closed as Jin sucks his bottom lip, still purple, then whispers to him, “hey man, that was amazing you did great.”

Jace opens his eyes to look at him, I can tell he’s having a hard time focusing. “Still too many of you,” he mumbles.

“Take a second for the world to calm down,” Jin says, kissing him gently. With Jordan’s help, he pulls Jace off of Renan and lies him down on the bed.

“Woo, we did a number on him,” Renan says observing his handiwork.

“He’s a big boy, he knows how poppers intox works,” Jin remarks casually.

Jordan walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me, kissing my neck. “So big guy, ready to be even more fucked up than he is.”

To be continued...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

PART 4

I laugh weakly, “guys I can still barely stand up by myself.”

Jordan kisses the nape of my neck more wetly now. Aman appears on my other side and does the same there, throwing in some gentle bites.

“Yeah, which is why we’re here to help you,” he says as he tongues up and down from shoulder to ear.

Renan grins as he gets up and faces me. I can see him doing something with his finger. Of course he’s digging in his ass, I realize, when he brings it up in front of me, covered in cum. He offers it to me, and when I lean forward to swallow it, he melds his lips against mine, sharing it with me in a sloppy kiss. I feel another set of lips teasing around my crotch. Here a little lick, there a little nip. I sag a little and true to their word, the guys hold me up.

Of course it’s Jin who appears with a little brown bottle. I frown at him but he smiles so winningly, and promises a small hit. It’s hard to resist. He even feeds himself and the other guys before getting to me.

The hits we each take drive us a little wild and we collapse on the bed somehow as a writhing mess of bodies. Renan and Jin are lapping at my nips, driving me crazy while Aman has worked his way into my ass, promising to give me whatever he got from Jace’s ruined hole.

My dick perks up and hits Rafa in the nose. He just grins and swallows it whole, causing me to arch up my back. Jordan alternates between making out with me, spitting in my face, and feeding me his cock.

“Switch!” someone calls out, and I feel my hole gape as Aman abruptly pulls out. Jin eagerly swallows his dick, cleaning it of my ass juice, while Rafa eats around my hole before spitting into it for good measure, then lining up his dick to drive in.

“Hold on,” Jin says, as he pushes out some cum from his ass, works it over Rafa’s cock, and then positions it against my hole again.

“Now do it, share those poz loads with him man.”

Rafa pumps them into me, working it up to a froth that he occasionally lets Jin clean up.

“My turn,” Jordan announces, after pushing so deep into my throat I gag and almost puke. When he pulls out, there’s a thick layer of my throat slime over his dick, like cum but just clear. Rafa pulls out, ignores Jin’s attempts to clean his cock, and instead climbs up onto the bed to feed it to me. He and Jordan penetrate me from both ends at the same time.

I grunt—Jordan probably has the thickest cock of all the guys—at the abrupt entry, but in a moment any discomfort dissolves into waves of pleasure that rumble back and forth. Renan lines up behind Rafa and drives into him, forcing him further into my mouth. I gag, and heave a little when he pulls out.

“This will make it better,” Aman says as he shakes a bottle of poppers in front of me.  Before I can protest, he’s pressed the bottle so firmly against each nostril I feel the chemical burn.

But it works. By the time he’s removed the bottle, I hungrily tongue up against Rafa’s cock and swallow him to the hilt without complaint.

“Fuuuuck yes….” Rafa whispers, “fucking hold it there.”

Not that I can do very much with Renan fucking long and deep into Rafa, driving him into my face. Not that I want to do very much in my poppers high. Choke me with that dick, I think. Fucking rape my throat and tear it up.

I hear more bottles cracking open, the sound of more huffs, and feel the collective heat wash over all of us. Like we’re melding once again into a single moving, fucking cog. Is Jordan so thick or are there somehow two cocks fucking me now? I don’t really care. The more the merrier. More cock. More cum. More ass. More spit and slop. More disease. Fucking let me wallow in it.

I hear a grunt as someone cums into me. My eyes are tightly shut and pressed up against Rafa’s balls but I see it shooting. In that bright black dot in my popper vision I see it. I see his cock pulse. I feel it shoot. I feel his sperm fucking pour into me. Pozzing me, changing me. Painting my insides white. My first load of the night and it’s big. I feel like I can taste it, its going up so deep its coming out the other end. I suck furiously against Rafa’s cock as I imagine the cum passing through me into my mouth, where I try furious to work it into Rafa’s cock so he can pass it through his body to Renan. This is how connected I want us to be. Cum brothers.

I whine when Rafa finally pulls out. His cock is so slimy, I almost think he came. Until Jin swallows it and then moans about how sweat my fucking throat slop is.

Jordan crashes down onto me, pushing the guys out of the way. He furiously makes out with me and murmurs against my lips.

“Fuck man, came so much inside of you, been holding it in all day, wouldn’t give it to any of the guys at CumUnion even though I stuck it up as much butt as I could. Saved it all for you. All their ass juices, inside you with my toxic cum… fuck feel it?”

I nodded with equal gusto as I sucked on his tongue. “Fuck yeah, love that you dirty pig whore. Love how much stranger DNA is in me right now, fucking need to taste it man.”

Jordan obliges, pulling out and showing me the pearls of white cum at the base of his dick slit. Jin leans down and wipes it off with his tongue. I frown at him, but he just grins back. Without pulling his tongue back in his mouth, his folds it, holding the bit of cum on his tongue, then moves up to dribble it into my mouth. I groan as I taste it, then Jin’s mouth covers mine as he makes out with me.

Jordan brushes his hair back as Aman dives in, alternating between cleaning his cock and my hole.

“Damn that’s a big load,” he mutters to himself as he takes a hit of poppers, then pops Jordan’s cock all the way down his throat.

Jordan yelps, “fuck Aman! So sensitive!” he tries to push Aman off, but like a vacuum, Aman continues to suck and stays right there, moving forward as Jordan backs off.

“No, seriously!” Jordan cries again, but Aman doesn’t relent, instead pushing forward as Jordan tries to pull away.

In a few steps, Aman has Jordan pushed up against the wall with nowhere else to turn as he continues to suck away at Jordan’s cock.

“Aman!” Jordan gasps, tears beginning to well, “please, please!”

“Shut up!” Jin says, as he marches over with a bottle of poppers. When Jordan opens his mouth to cry out again, Jin takes the opportunity to shove the poppers in. He pinches Jordan’s nose shut as well, forcing him to inhale through his mouth and take in the vapors.

I’m amazed. I’ve never seen a guy cum and then still do so many poppers. Not that the guys were giving him a choice. Jin had his forearm in a bar position against Jordan’s throat, and Aman was holding tightly on Jordan’s arms, preventing them from thrashing about.

I watch the assault before suddenly, Jordan lets out a deep, guttural cry, and I see Aman’s head bob even more furiously. Clearly he’s cumming again.

When the cries subside, Jin places the cap back on the poppers, and then supports Jordan who almost slumps completely over. Aman saunters over to me with a smile and then pushes the hot load into my mouth.

“Wanted to give you a real taste,” he says as he licks his lips.

Before I can swallow, two pairs of tongues from Rafa and Renan descend onto my mouth, dipping in and out of the cummy deposit Aman just laid. We share the spooge, let it coat our tongues fully, the insides of our mouths, every bit of us, before we finally swallow.

By the time we do, Jin is dragging Jordan over to pass out on the bed.

“Fucked this one over good, too,” he comments.

“He was actually more of a newbie,” Rafa explains to me as he continues to kiss me.

“Fuck, that… was a newbie?” I couldn’t believe it. 

To be continued...

• Like 7