Nude Camp Poz Fuck

The first fucking I got at the nude campground sure set the tone for all the rest of the weekend.

Some friends of mine liked going to this gay, nude campground and they were always talking about all the "fun" there was to be had at it. Well, it didn't take much convincing on their part before I was begging to go the next time, so the next holiday weekend (I think it was July 4th) we went. It was a very interesting and very liberating experience. Everyone just walked around nude during the day and lounged by the pool, etc. With a few occasional excursions into the woods for some sex. I just viewed it as a way to see everyone's equipment before hitting on them.

There was this one couple that I was sort of drawn to-- one had a biker, leather look and one was very clean shaven. The biker had a fu-manchu biker stache, furry chest, and a thick cock with some low hangers. His partner was taller, thin, smooth, and had a dick that was enormous! (It's always the tall, thin ones, isn't it?) Anyway, I made sure I hung out and drank with them all day (when I wasn't hanging with my friends). Then evening rolled around... and that's when the fun began.

The whole campground sort of parties in the evenings, and there is a lot of drinking. They make a special lemondade that will knock you on your ass if you aren't careful. And I wasn't careful. Boy did I get hammered! And the drunker I got, the more blatantly I flirted with the couple. Eventually I learned that they had a portable sling set up, and that they'd be more than willing to take turns fucking my hole, so I wandered off with them, while my friends watched me go. They knew what was cumming.

Once at the sling, we all got to playing. I was kneeling and taking turns sucking their cocks, and they were working my nips and we all were having a grand old time. Then they put me in the sling. Biker guy kneeled and started tonguing the hell out of my ass, while Big Dick was feeding my mouth his enormous cock. He grew to about nine inches when all was said and done. Biker Guy wasn't bad either, at a respectable thick 7 inches... with a big head. Then came time for fucking.

Big Dick was still fucking my mouth, but somehow he produced a bottle of poppers and he began feeding them to me like a good host. Biker Guy lubed up and said, "I'm gonna fuck you for awhile first, to get you opened up for that monster, ok?" I nodded my consent. Another snort of poppers and I feel his raw cock start to enter my ass. It felt fucking incredible. He sets up a fuck rhythm and the sling is swaying, helping him penetrate as far into my ass as possible. All the while I was working Big Dick's cock with my mouth. After ten minutes or so, Biker Guy says, "This is a sweet ass- you about read for a turn Paul?" Paul (Big Dick) pulls out of my mouth while Biker pulls out of my ass. And I gotta admit, I'm a bit nervous about Paul's dick size. But I'm also drunk and flying on poppers. What the fuck, right? Paul somehow produces a condom, and starts rolling it on his impressive tool. Biker sees me watching and says, "He's poz, so he's gonna wrap before fucking you... house rules."

Biker and Paul switch positions, and Biker Guy starts feeding me poppers while Paul is lubing and trying to work his cock up into a fully hard state again. I start sucking Biker and Paul starts nosing that big cock around my ass. Unfortunately he is having a devil of a time getting hard enough to get in my hole, and he's losing erection by the moment. We try this for while longer, but it just isn't working. Paul suggests switching again, so they do. Bike Guy's cock feels incredible in my ass again, and I'm loving feeling Paul's ginormous rod get hard in my mouth. After another ten minutes of fucking, Bike Guy says, "I can't hold out much longer... I'm gonna lose my nut." Paul is encouraging his partner to cum and moves around to watch.

"Where do you want the load, man?" I barely have enough time to say "in me" before he's painting my guts with his load. It feels incredible, as I can feel every twitch of his fat knob in my ass. "Your turn, Paul." Biker Guy says while pulling out. "You really need to get in there and churn my cum." Biker Guy excuses himself and goes into their cabin to get a towel and beers, and Paul is standing next to me, starting to roll on another condom. I reach down, and gently stroke his dick and roll the condom off his head. "Fuck me, man" I beg him. "Shove that big fucker in me raw." John wouldn't want that-- besides, I'm poz man." "I know. And I'm telling you to fuck me. You can always pull out before you cum." Paul looked at me with lust in his eyes, stepped around to my ass, lubed up, and told me to get ready. I poppered up and prepared for the assault.

Fuck did he have a massive fucking cock! He shoved that giant, raw cock into my ass all at once causing me to cry out in pain. This brought John out of the cabin and back to the action. "What's going on here-- you finally gettin' some of that hot hole, Paul?" John was hard again, and stood next to my face so I could suck his fat prong. John took over feeding me poppers while Paul fucked the SNOT out of my ass. He was using the sling to full penetration advantage, and it was about all I could take. Thank goodness my moans and grunts were stifled by John's dick, or the whole campground would have heard us. The entire time Paul is fucking me, John is coaching him, telling him to fuck my hole, to churn the cream that's already in my guts, to wreck my hole with his meat, etc. It's very hot.

Then John says, "Paul's gettin' close to nutting-- I can tell by his face. Where you want it, man?" I looked up at him through my popper and drunken haze and said, "In me." "You heard the man, Paul. Breed this cunt's hole!" Paul closed his eyes and shoved in hard. I could feel all nine rigid inches throbbing inside me and I knew he was shooting his toxic spunk inside me. DEEP inside me. While Paul is cumming, John is jacking furiously and wandering toward my ass. He let Paul finish, then tells him to move. I feel that big fucking cock pull out of my ass, and then feel John shove in hard and start loading my sloppy ass again. Paul went inside while John finishes squirting in my butt.

When John finally pulls out, he looks at me and says, "Well, THAT oughta get your weekend started right. Three cumloads in your ass." I asked John if Paul was gonna be in trouble for not using the condom. He said, "Nah. We always start off using the condom, but if the bottom pig begs for it raw... well, we give him what he wants. House rules."

Paul and John tagged my ass several more times that weekend... as did about ten other campers.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...