Office sex

WOW! I literally just moments ago (he just left) got fucked and bred by an AMAZING Black Cock in my office! Met him on Grindr. Invited him over. Naked instantly with his nice Black Cock in my mouth. He throat fucked me for a bit, then bent me over my desk and for 15 minute pounded my white ass! The his thrusts got harder and deeper. I felt his Cock swell inside me then 6 or 7 spurts of HOT Man cum planted deep in my ass!! I hope he comes back for sure!! Great fuck! Look! I lil dribble of his cum escaped my hole!

20200409_172100.jpg

We have been chatting a lot since yesterday's rendezvous at the office. He asked if I'd be interested in being a regular fuck buddy! He was impressed how well I took his Cock. I told him "HELL YES!!" Hoping for more HOT office sex in the near future!

I've had my fair share of office sex, all in my second job.

1. I invited a guy after work hours and sucked him off in my cubicle. Lights were off in my area, but people were still working in the offices near mine.
  2. I was working on a Saturday. Felt horny, so I invited a guy over. My slut cumpig of a hole was not satisfied with just one, so I ended up inviting one more. We had a very nice threesome in our office clinic.
  3. Back to Guy No. 1: It was my last day in the office. I resigned because of my evil new boss. I made sure to stain her office carpet with both of our cum as a parting gift.
  4. Went clubbing on a Saturday night. Was drunk and horny. Got hit on by a guy. We had no place to go. I offered my previous office, which was nearby. Said hi to the guard and introduced him as my cousin. We flipfucked in the comfort room. The guard didn't realize I had just resigned.

Bonus: I fucked around with one of our office lawyers, too. Didn't like him much, but he did open me up to the local bathhouse scene... among other kinks.

Edited by drscorpio
Corrected typo by poster as indicated in subsequent post
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I’m lucky to work in a small building that I can lock and am sometimes there alone. I’ve fucked and gotten fucked there several times and it’s always been hot. The building is right downtown and there’s a high school across the street. One time I was barebacking this guy on the second floor just as the high school was letting out for the day. We were watching them as my bud was bent over my desk begging me to fill his ass with my poz cum. So hot!

• Moderators

I have an elderly relatively living with me. Hooking up late at night is not a problem since she goes to be by 10:30. Occasionally, I get asked to host during the day during the weekend. I have been fucked on my office desk several times now. 

• Upvote 1