Roommate Turns me bi

ijoey

Prior to this happening I thought I was 1000% straight but my roommate completely changed that. I've gone into painstaking detail because this is all I've been able to think about lately. It's completely true. This is what happened ...

I live in a two bedroom condo with a roommate, Greg. He posted an ad almost a year ago looking for a roommate, I needed a place to live, and he seemed like a cool guy so it was an easy match. Greg has lots of gorgeous female friends and has been an awesome wingman so it has been a really good year haha.

Anyway, in my city, they are taking serious measures during lockdown and so for the most part everyone is staying home. Being a single guy not able to go out and meet women this means I've been jerking off way more often. About a week ago Greg caught me jerking off, which honeslty wasn't the first time but its never not embarrassing. I thought I had some alone time because he had gone to the grocery store.

Greg jokingly said that he could help me out if I wanted and walked out of my room.

Over the next day or so we pretended like nothing happened. We were sitting on the couch in the living room one night smoking a joint, talking about how we couldn't wait for quarentine to be over so we could get back to normalcy. We both complained about how long it's been since we've had any type of sexual interaction and Greg mentioned he was serious about what he said the other day. Mentioning "not trying to make anything weird or whatever ... I like sucking dick, you like getting your dick sucked ... I'm just so horny, you know? Plus, you wouldn't be the first straight I've hooked up with".

I stared at him for a bit in silence. My dick starting to swell in my jeans. I took another hit and started to unbuckle my belt. Greg laugh, "you don't need much convincing haha" licked his lips on got on his knees. I laughed too. "You ruined my jerk session the other day, I haven't cum in weeks so you owe me".

He pulled me jeans completely off. My dick was semi-hard already and streching my boxer-briefs. He pulled my boxers down next just enough that my package was out. He started by jerking me slowly while he licked my balls. My toes instantly curlled and my cock immediately hit full mast. Greg worked my balls for a bit until I was dripping precum and then took my entire shaft down his throat. Honestly one of the best blowjobs I've ever had.

He edged me for what felt like forever. I told him I was going to cum if he touched me again.

Greg asked if I liked getting my ass licked. I told him it's never happened before.

He pulled my boxers completely off, pulled my hips to the edge of the couch and slowly licked my clenched hole. It felt so good and with each lick I could feel my ass relax. As I started to moan and my cock pulsed, Greg knew I was going to shoot my load. He licked from my asshole, up my balls, to my shaft and started to deepthroat me again. I don't know what came over me but I wanted him to keep playing with my ass so I told him to finger my ass while he sucked me.

He slide one finger into my ass and I shot the biggest load of my life into his warm mouth.

He swallowed every drop. I was speechless. I stood up, thanked him and told him how amazing that was. "We should definitely do that again".

For the next couple of days, this continued. He would blow me once or twice a day, eat my ass, and finger my hole. I started to give him handjobs to return the favour, and since he is hairless, I also would lick his ass.

Yesterday, we were hooking up again in his room. It started with him sitting on my face while he sucked my dick. Greg sat back spreading his cheeks and helping my tongue push deep into his ass. He commanded me to bend over so he could fuck my ass with his tongue.

I got on all fours, dripping precum onto his sheets.

He grabbed my ass very firmly and pressed his tongue as deep as he could into me. I let out a loud moan and reached back to help push his face into my ass. Greg pulled back to get some air. "You like getting your ass tongue fucked?" he said, more a statement than a question really. "Yeah, so fucking much" I faintly responded.

Greg grabbed my cock much more forcefully than he ever had and began to stroke me quickly. He licked and sucked my balls agressively for a moment, spit onto my asshole and then slide a finger, all the way to his knuckle, into me. I let out a loud gasp. "Holy fuck!" I moaned. I couldn't finish my thought but it felt so fucking good. Greg was not gentle with me now. He fingered my ass hard and spanked me hard with his other hand. I was panting like I had just run a marathon at this point and encouraging him, "harder .... faster ... don't stop".

Greg put another finger in my ass.

"Oh god, fuck ... fuck ... yes" I moaned. "Do you want me to fuck your tight ass baby?" Greg asked. I still wasn't able to form sentences or really process what was going on. Yes! Was the answer but I couldn't get the words out. Instead, I just reached back and spread my cheeks for him.

Greg reached around to make me suck his fingers that were just in me. I latched on without a second thought.

Then, he licked my ass for a minute before slowly pressing his cock into me. It was much, much bigger than his fingers. I clenched up at first, but quickly relaxed and pressed back against him. "Fuck, you're so tight" he said.

Once his cock was all the way inside of me, he held it there for a moment. I could feel it flexing inside of me, it was so much more intense than him fingering me over the last week.

Greg started with slow, shallow thrusts, responding to every gasp, moan, and whimper coming from me. As I relaxed more he went faster and faster, each stroke longer and longer. I was face down on his bed, with my ass in the air egarly taking his cock. It was a little bigger than average but felt enormous inside of me. I starred into his closet mirror so I could watch him pounding me while he spanked me hard, leaving hot hand prints on my cheek. "What the fuck am I doing?" I thought, and "why does this feel so fucking good?".

"Get on your back" was his next command. I obeyed.

I laid on my back with my legs hanging off the side of his bed. He stood at the end, grabbed my hips and put my legs over his shoulders.

This is my favorite position to fuck girls in and now I was on the receiving end of what I knew was going to be a hard, fast fucking. I was nervous. It somehow seemed more intimate now that we were going to be looking at each others faces. I was also hoping I didn't cum to quick.

My dick got soft when we switched positions but as soon as Greg was balls deep inside me, I was rock hard again. It was just as rough of a fucking as I expected.

Within a minute or two I started to uncontrollably shoot my load all over my chest. Greg quickly grabbed my cock and pointed it at my mouth. I felt my thick, hot cum hit my face, and slowly opened my eyes and opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out as far as I could to catch my load. I don't know what I expected cum to taste like but I was surprised. It wasn't good or bad, it didn't really taste like anything and I kind of like the texture. Honestly I don't get why some people don't swallow ... anyway ...

Greg pumped me for another couple of minutes. The entire time, my dick stayed hard and was leaking cum. I knew watching me taste my load turned him on so I wiped my cum off my chest and licked my fingers clean.

"I'm going to cum" Greg panted.

"Cum in my ass!" I begged.

I felt each huge pulse of cum shoot inside of me. His load felt good but I really liked how his cock felt swelling each time he shot his load into me.

Greg slowly slid his cock of out my ass and I could feel his load dripping out of me as well. Without breaking eye-contact, I moved towards him and took his cock into my mouth for the first time, cleaning him up. He fingered my cum filled ass while I suck his dick and then let me suck his fingers clean too.

We laid in bed together, naked, sweaty, and me still drenched in both of our loads. We were silent aside of our heavy breathing.

I asked how often "straight" guys let him fuck them, he laughed and just said "you would be surprised". I asked how often he gets fucked by "straight" guys and just replied "not enough".

We showered separately (getting cum out of my ass for the first time is something I needed to do alone haha) but Greg said I could sleep in his room tonight if I wanted.

I did. We slept naked.

This morning, I woke Greg up by sucking his cock. Before letting him cum it was my turn to pound his ass.

Up until recently I've never considered myself bi, but I guess I am. I don't find guys attractive oddly enough but I enjoy cock quite a lot. Greg's a slut haha so I don't think things are going to get weird between us, we're just fuck buddies now.

I'm still ready for quarantine to be over but am looking forward to more nights like last night while we wait.

• Like 32
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 2

On 4/13/2020 at 4:28 PM, ijoey said:

Prior to this happening I thought I was 1000% straight but my roommate completely changed that. I've gone into painstaking detail because this is all I've been able to think about lately. It's completely true. This is what happened ...

I live in a two bedroom condo with a roommate, Greg. He posted an ad almost a year ago looking for a roommate, I needed a place to live, and he seemed like a cool guy so it was an easy match. Greg has lots of gorgeous female friends and has been an awesome wingman so it has been a really good year haha.

Anyway, in my city, they are taking serious measures during lockdown and so for the most part everyone is staying home. Being a single guy not able to go out and meet women this means I've been jerking off way more often. About a week ago Greg caught me jerking off, which honeslty wasn't the first time but its never not embarrassing. I thought I had some alone time because he had gone to the grocery store.

Greg jokingly said that he could help me out if I wanted and walked out of my room.

Over the next day or so we pretended like nothing happened. We were sitting on the couch in the living room one night smoking a joint, talking about how we couldn't wait for quarentine to be over so we could get back to normalcy. We both complained about how long it's been since we've had any type of sexual interaction and Greg mentioned he was serious about what he said the other day. Mentioning "not trying to make anything weird or whatever ... I like sucking dick, you like getting your dick sucked ... I'm just so horny, you know? Plus, you wouldn't be the first straight I've hooked up with".

I stared at him for a bit in silence. My dick starting to swell in my jeans. I took another hit and started to unbuckle my belt. Greg laugh, "you don't need much convincing haha" licked his lips on got on his knees. I laughed too. "You ruined my jerk session the other day, I haven't cum in weeks so you owe me".

He pulled me jeans completely off. My dick was semi-hard already and streching my boxer-briefs. He pulled my boxers down next just enough that my package was out. He started by jerking me slowly while he licked my balls. My toes instantly curlled and my cock immediately hit full mast. Greg worked my balls for a bit until I was dripping precum and then took my entire shaft down his throat. Honestly one of the best blowjobs I've ever had.

He edged me for what felt like forever. I told him I was going to cum if he touched me again.

Greg asked if I liked getting my ass licked. I told him it's never happened before.

He pulled my boxers completely off, pulled my hips to the edge of the couch and slowly licked my clenched hole. It felt so good and with each lick I could feel my ass relax. As I started to moan and my cock pulsed, Greg knew I was going to shoot my load. He licked from my asshole, up my balls, to my shaft and started to deepthroat me again. I don't know what came over me but I wanted him to keep playing with my ass so I told him to finger my ass while he sucked me.

He slide one finger into my ass and I shot the biggest load of my life into his warm mouth.

He swallowed every drop. I was speechless. I stood up, thanked him and told him how amazing that was. "We should definitely do that again".

For the next couple of days, this continued. He would blow me once or twice a day, eat my ass, and finger my hole. I started to give him handjobs to return the favour, and since he is hairless, I also would lick his ass.

Yesterday, we were hooking up again in his room. It started with him sitting on my face while he sucked my dick. Greg sat back spreading his cheeks and helping my tongue push deep into his ass. He commanded me to bend over so he could fuck my ass with his tongue.

I got on all fours, dripping precum onto his sheets.

He grabbed my ass very firmly and pressed his tongue as deep as he could into me. I let out a loud moan and reached back to help push his face into my ass. Greg pulled back to get some air. "You like getting your ass tongue fucked?" he said, more a statement than a question really. "Yeah, so fucking much" I faintly responded.

Greg grabbed my cock much more forcefully than he ever had and began to stroke me quickly. He licked and sucked my balls agressively for a moment, spit onto my asshole and then slide a finger, all the way to his knuckle, into me. I let out a loud gasp. "Holy fuck!" I moaned. I couldn't finish my thought but it felt so fucking good. Greg was not gentle with me now. He fingered my ass hard and spanked me hard with his other hand. I was panting like I had just run a marathon at this point and encouraging him, "harder .... faster ... don't stop".

Greg put another finger in my ass.

"Oh god, fuck ... fuck ... yes" I moaned. "Do you want me to fuck your tight ass baby?" Greg asked. I still wasn't able to form sentences or really process what was going on. Yes! Was the answer but I couldn't get the words out. Instead, I just reached back and spread my cheeks for him.

Greg reached around to make me suck his fingers that were just in me. I latched on without a second thought.

Then, he licked my ass for a minute before slowly pressing his cock into me. It was much, much bigger than his fingers. I clenched up at first, but quickly relaxed and pressed back against him. "Fuck, you're so tight" he said.

Once his cock was all the way inside of me, he held it there for a moment. I could feel it flexing inside of me, it was so much more intense than him fingering me over the last week.

Greg started with slow, shallow thrusts, responding to every gasp, moan, and whimper coming from me. As I relaxed more he went faster and faster, each stroke longer and longer. I was face down on his bed, with my ass in the air egarly taking his cock. It was a little bigger than average but felt enormous inside of me. I starred into his closet mirror so I could watch him pounding me while he spanked me hard, leaving hot hand prints on my cheek. "What the fuck am I doing?" I thought, and "why does this feel so fucking good?".

"Get on your back" was his next command. I obeyed.

I laid on my back with my legs hanging off the side of his bed. He stood at the end, grabbed my hips and put my legs over his shoulders.

This is my favorite position to fuck girls in and now I was on the receiving end of what I knew was going to be a hard, fast fucking. I was nervous. It somehow seemed more intimate now that we were going to be looking at each others faces. I was also hoping I didn't cum to quick.

My dick got soft when we switched positions but as soon as Greg was balls deep inside me, I was rock hard again. It was just as rough of a fucking as I expected.

Within a minute or two I started to uncontrollably shoot my load all over my chest. Greg quickly grabbed my cock and pointed it at my mouth. I felt my thick, hot cum hit my face, and slowly opened my eyes and opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out as far as I could to catch my load. I don't know what I expected cum to taste like but I was surprised. It wasn't good or bad, it didn't really taste like anything and I kind of like the texture. Honestly I don't get why some people don't swallow ... anyway ...

Greg pumped me for another couple of minutes. The entire time, my dick stayed hard and was leaking cum. I knew watching me taste my load turned him on so I wiped my cum off my chest and licked my fingers clean.

"I'm going to cum" Greg panted.

"Cum in my ass!" I begged.

I felt each huge pulse of cum shoot inside of me. His load felt good but I really liked how his cock felt swelling each time he shot his load into me.

Greg slowly slid his cock of out my ass and I could feel his load dripping out of me as well. Without breaking eye-contact, I moved towards him and took his cock into my mouth for the first time, cleaning him up. He fingered my cum filled ass while I suck his dick and then let me suck his fingers clean too.

We laid in bed together, naked, sweaty, and me still drenched in both of our loads. We were silent aside of our heavy breathing.

I asked how often "straight" guys let him fuck them, he laughed and just said "you would be surprised". I asked how often he gets fucked by "straight" guys and just replied "not enough".

We showered separately (getting cum out of my ass for the first time is something I needed to do alone haha) but Greg said I could sleep in his room tonight if I wanted.

I did. We slept naked.

This morning, I woke Greg up by sucking his cock. Before letting him cum it was my turn to pound his ass.

Up until recently I've never considered myself bi, but I guess I am. I don't find guys attractive oddly enough but I enjoy cock quite a lot. Greg's a slut haha so I don't think things are going to get weird between us, we're just fuck buddies now.

I'm still ready for quarantine to be over but am looking forward to more nights like last night while we wait.

That is so hot! And you are a lucky guy. I wish I had something like that going on.