Excited: I was prescribed PReP today!

DaddiesBiPigBoy

I finally decided to take advantage of no-cost PReP (Descovy) through Music City PReP Clinic! They’re super nice and helpful, I recommend looking them up if you’re after PReP.

My prescription was put in this morning and I expect my meds to arrive Monday and hope to find a big load to take 7 days later. I still have to be very careful about others STI’s I’m not vaccinated for. I must play discretely at this time..

I have been bred a handful of times in the past which led to extreme paranoia, but now I’m so anxious to get pumped full of cum! I hope I can get in touch with my usual/occasional playmate.

If you’re in/around Johnson City, TN hit me up!

Just wanted to make this post to memorialize today...really need to get motivated to start posting a fuck diary..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Today is the big day!!

My PrEP+ (Descovy+Tivicay) shipment just arrived about 20 minutes ago and after reading all of the enclosed material, I took my very first dose 5 minutes ago!

I’ve been rock-fucking-hard since I took my dose. It’s been such a long wait since finally pulling the trigger on PrEP and decided to explore my sexuality I’ve repressed for so long. 

My physician said to wait 7 full days before putting it use, grrr, the excruciating wait continues! I normally try to play as safe as possible and I’m sure luck has played a role so far. Now I need to pin down a top I can be sure is free of the rest of STI’s...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/27/2020 at 12:11 PM, DaddiesBiPigBoy said:

Today is the big day!!

My PrEP+ (Descovy+Tivicay) shipment just arrived about 20 minutes ago and after reading all of the enclosed material, I took my very first dose 5 minutes ago!

I’ve been rock-fucking-hard since I took my dose. It’s been such a long wait since finally pulling the trigger on PrEP and decided to explore my sexuality I’ve repressed for so long. 

My physician said to wait 7 full days before putting it use, grrr, the excruciating wait continues! I normally try to play as safe as possible and I’m sure luck has played a role so far. Now I need to pin down a top I can be sure is free of the rest of STI’s...

Curious... Why are you taking Descovy+Tivicay as PrEP?

On 4/27/2020 at 6:11 PM, DaddiesBiPigBoy said:

Wouldn't prep on demand (2 pills) work as well?