Total Bottom vs Submissive bottom

Footnotes

I was a complete sub when I started being fucked, but with time I discovered that most tops put the same kind of 'you are just my hole,shut up,I don't care about you and you should put up with every shit I demand' attitude in real not only incorporated in the sex.With time this total disrespect 'outside' the bedroom made me wonder: What is wrong with me? How could I let people treat me like second class shit,because I am a bottom?I was sub to make them feel good,to please and I liked it,but somehow most decided this is free ride to act like complete idiots.Anyway I am 100% bottom and will never put my cock in someone else.I use my holes for sex.I do a lot of kinky stuff.But I am not sub anymore-I have mutated in a evil aggressive,dominating,self confident power bottom.I worship cock and want my hole respected at the same time.For me-after my sort of reinvention-what I do and define myself now is the best I have ever felt.It is really simple-I am here to give pleasure to tops,but I am nobody's property and if someone has problem with that,there a lot of holes out there but you are not going to get in mine.So in the end I would say:A sub bottom that lets people degrade him in full is kind of psychology thing and total bottoms(like me I guess) let tops degrade them as a sex play to make the top feel he is in charge,but are not dependent on the same psychic insecurity and low self esteem & confidence.Just like with taking loads-I don't feel a thing when i get them in the ass,so I have to rely on such crap like visualization and imagination.That is why I like to get the loads in my mouth-the tops fucks raw and gets something from it and I want to get something from it too-the real load.Not sitting in there and imagining I can feel it.

I would describe myself as a submissive bottom because to me a total bottom wants to suck a cock and take it up his arse, and then leave it at that. But my attitude is to let go of having to be in control of day to day stuff, and submitting my body, my mouth, my hole, to a top/versatile guy who wants to use them to express his desires.

This is my kind of bottom... when I top I like to be in charge of the action but we work together to ensure he gets as much pleasure from the fuck and I get from it just in different ways. That's my take. Different strokes for different folks - it's all in the negotiation.

Interesting thread. I was originally being trained as a slave but then that shifted more into a boy. Regardless, the pass three years I have learned quite a bit about service and being a submissive bottom. I love to serve men both in and out of the bedroom in any way I can. I have limits you could say so I won't take everything lying down..but a cock I would >_>"

I liked the comparison about the "total bottom" being a bossy bottom or one who is about themselves. Where a submissive bottom is one who is about the pleasure of the top. I would say I definitely fit submissive bottom. I prefer doms who allow me to let myself go and give them control vs the bossy fake doms. Those are annoying and they seem confused. I have noticed that generally men who I give control to don't allow me to touch my dick when getting fucked or in a session. And I actually enjoy that better. Sometimes at the end they will let me cum or want me to cum when they are fucking me. It's probably safe to assume that a submissive bottom can also be somewhat piggy :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MightyMouth

Interesting conversation. I think of myself as a total bottom who is submissive. I don't fuck and I don't care if I get sucked but I will suck your cock for hours. I know exactly who I am sexually. Being submissive doesn't mean being lazy. It means I'll do what you tell me to do (and like being told what to do) and I'll be fucking good at it.

• 2 months later...

It took me quite a while to figure out that I seem to be what I think is a submissive bottom. Which may have been a learned experience of my bareback sexual relations with top men. If I were to be in a relationship with a top I would want it totally open, especially our sex lives and to share in that to encourage him to seek out and fuck other bottoms with or with out me and the same way with me and other tops.

For me as a bottom it´s the empowerment, the masculine bonding of a top and bottom, the hunt and the chase until he has me on my back with my legs spread wide and high and the ultimate intimacy of skin-to-skin contact, the trust, knowing how precious this horny man's seed is regardless of his status makes me anxious to have his seed inside me, the exhilaration of taking a man's' bare cock deep into my asshole, the pleasure of giving pleasure, feeling honored and privileged that he has chosen me and my body to make us "one" with his powerful and precious man seed and the moment of ultimate reward is when the top unloads his cum into me, the physical sensation of the heat of a raw cock, and the feeling of that precious cum being pumped deep in my hole and that he will forever be a part of me.

So when I go online looking for a horny top to fuck me bareback. I look for any horny predominate top who would want a bottom like me to totally satisfy his bare cock and fill me deeply with all his precious seed, no matter what his status is. That is the top I look for.

• 2 years later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I prefer doms who allow me to let myself go and give them control vs the bossy fake doms. Those are annoying and they seem confused.

I love that you gave that description of the "bossy fake doms." I am a Dom, and it is about respecting what a sub offers a Dom. Regarding the "total bottom" versus the "submissive bottom," I will always choose the submissive. The submissive has the frame of mind and perspective I desire, and the submissive bottom will derive his pleasure from meeting my needs. The total bottom is out for his own agenda, which is perfectly fine, but not for me.

Guest ff-whole

sheeeeeit.... I think I am a demanding submissive total bottom... demanding that my holes are taken over and over again and used and abused and especially filled by all the tops around.

I won't fuck, but I like to be rimmed and at the end finally sucked as well... but first I want to be rough handled and taken by as many tops as possible. I will grab a tops dick and shove it in me if he is not working me... if not I shove him away for another top to take his place. I am the sleazy slut and cunt and need to be used and filled. The tops have to be dominant, and shove me around, but in fact it is all roll play... because I demand them to be dominant with me.

If it is not rough and dominant enough, I don't feel used and not satisfied in my role, and I need to feel that way.

What separates the total bottoms from submissive bottoms

Out there. And what makes for a fun time when being a submissive bottom

A total bottom is someone that only likes to get fucked. A submissive bottom is a bottom that is willing to let the top have control over him. How much control you are willing to give up depends on how submissive you are. A lot of people think dom-sub play means you're into doing kinky things and that is simply not true. You can be a dom or a sub without doing a lick of kinky stuff. Being submissive just means you are willing to give up your control to another person.

Also, just like how being dominant/submissive doesn't mean it has to involve kink, being submissive and being a bottom are also two separate concepts that don't always have to go together. Believe it or not, there are guys that are submissive tops. I've been with a few of them myself.

Being a submissive bottom is fun for the top if the top is into being dominant. It is fun for the bottom if the bottom is into it. It's a power exchange. One party enjoys having all the power, the other party enjoys giving up the power and letting another person have that control over him.

For me, I am a "total bottom" and but I can also be a "submissive bottom". I am, 99.99995% of the time, a bottom. But, some days I am also in the mood to be submissive. Some days I'm not. Whenever I do switch over to my "submissive bottom" mode, I become almost totally submissive.