I supply the weed he feeds me his cock

Ozpig

The last week has been a little strange and lots of people not playing. One of my neighbours asked me last week if I had any pot. I always have some in the apartment for "entertainment purposes" so I gave him a bud. Two days later this young guy, who I have seen visit his apartment a lot, mainly with his girlfriend knocked on my door and said "Darren said you might be able to sell me some weed." I told him I only had a bit, don't deal and keep it for entertainment purposes. Without hesitation he leaned on the door frame of my apartment and put his hand around his cock and said "if you give me a smoke you can entertain this." My guess he is 23 or 24 with the most beautiful fat cut cock and big balls. I gave him a 20 minutes hands free blowjob and he shot copious ropes down my throat I could not believe how much jizz he pumped into me. He explained his girlfriend is in lock down with her family and he couldn't get a fuck or a head job. I gave him my phone number and said "I'll roll the joints and you just text when your balls are. He has been back three times, and last time, aft6er I encouraged him, he gave me the best skull fuck I have had for some time for the last minute or so before he dropped his wadd down my throat. I don't mind filling in for his girl during lockdown and told him I am always available to service his meat and swallow his load. I actually liked it when he said "If I banged my missus' throat like I did yours she would kill me." At least I am one up there and giving him the head he wants and needs.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Weed and sucking cock are so amazing together. I love getting super high from a bong and then playing with his thick hard shaft while he takes a hit. Weed just enhances everything, it reduces my inhibitions and makes me so horny, I'll always take his full load and swallow it when I'm high. Sometimes I literally tremble from the pleasure of tasting cum when I'm high out of my mind.

• Like 1