Money slave

Sharp-edge

Dunno why but i have a new [banned word] fantasy... I'd love to have a straight guy, but really a straight guy not someone pretending it, whom i'd find particulary sexy and have him do what i want for money. Like giving him money to smoke one cigarette after another,or give make him do many hits of poppers and make him blue. Not necessary including  fucking,  just using him with money.. am i the only one who thinks this is hot?

On 4/27/2020 at 9:45 AM, Sharp-edge said:

Dunno why but i have a new [banned word] fantasy... I'd love to have a straight guy, but really a straight guy not someone pretending it, whom i'd find particulary sexy and have him do what i want for money. Like giving him money to smoke one cigarette after another,or give make him do many hits of poppers and make him blue. Not necessary including  fucking,  just using him with money.. am i the only one who thinks this is hot?

Hmmm. Is the exchange of money an important part of this for you or is it getting a straight guy to do what you want, or do they have to be connected?  i've been on some kink sites that have straight subs who have shown interest in being Dommed ("not...including fucking") who might really get into this without the need for remuneration. Are you including the money because it's part of your kink or because you don't think he would do it otherwise? 

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Hmmm. Is the exchange of money an important part of this for you or is it getting a straight guy to do what you want, or do they have to be connected?  i've been on some kink sites that have straight subs who have shown interest in being Dommed ("not...including fucking") who might really get into this without the need for remuneration. Are you including the money because it's part of your kink or because you don't think he would do it otherwise? 

I can’t speak for the OP, of course, but I would speculate that there is a significant difference between a submissive personality and that of a man willing to debase himself for profit. The power exchange with a submissive is granted by the submissive - the submissive powers the exchange. But in the power exchange involving profit, the power derives from the person with the cash; the cash empowers the exchange.

With the submissive, there is always the tacit, even if unspoken, even if protested, understanding that the submissive actually desires to undergo what happens. In the other case, the straight guy may very much not want to undergo what happens, but agrees to it as a condition of getting the thing he wants more - the cash. The person paying is therefore in a position of much more potential power and control over the other than he would be with a submissive. In essence, he is purchasing his target’s consent. Once sold, it cannot be reclaimed. No submissive would ever feel the same torment as a money-hungry man trying to decide between a wad of green and an act of personal debasement and humiliation.

That’s my hypothesis, anyway.

I agree on that.. a submissive guy is not exactly submissive because he wants that.. if you try something that the submissive doesn like he will just leave eventually. Or you will feel that he doesnt like it. But fucking or using a straight guy for money is lovely.. he knows that he makes you horny, he knows that u being horny is his salary.. and he tries hard to please you. i had  a guy at a cam site giving him tokens to smoke one cigarette after another.. i would make him smoke 20 cigarettes in 10 minutes.. i loved the idea of making him abuse himself. too bad i dont have that much money to do that as often as i want or as intense as my soul needs hehe