Things you have put in your ass to get off

meatmonkey

My fingers.. and my BF's fingers when I was like 17............  20 years ago.

It wasnt fun when it was mine in there, cause I'm not a fat chick. but I did enjoy it when it was someone else's. 

If any guy thinks they can make me into a bottom I'd love to hear applications

Um, if one does a Google search on "deep-sea-water-soft-bait" you'll there are myriads of interesting-rubbery-critters (actual rubber) things like 16" black eels, 12" squid, 10" sea worms, etc. mixing and matching is well,... more fun than a barrel of Sturgeon...

A few weeks ago I was feels so horny I used some cabanosi sticks to feel some deep fucking in my hole. Was so good pushing them all the way in. I actually started to piss a little when I did. I love that full feeling.

• Like 1

A speculum is my favorite tool or toy.  I fucking love playing with a speculum.  Although I love it up my ass, using it on someone else is a huge turn on.  Especially when it’s open, the hole is stretched, I put my mouth over the opening, and use the tip of my tongue to lick the exposed ass walls.  It’s an incredible sensation for me and the guy getting rimmed loves it also.

I also forgot to mention that I loved playing with Pool balls. Again, up my ass or someone else’s. I love how heavy they feel when I put five or six up there. And the stretch is amazing.

I also have a set of mini pool balls. If the guy is loose enough, I can put the balls in my mouth and only using my lips and tongue, stuff them up his ass. And when he’s ready to push them out, I latch my lips onto his asshole and take them into my mouth as he pushes them out.

if you haven’t figured out, as Play and especially rimming are my favourites.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5

2 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

A speculum is my favorite tool or toy.  I fucking love playing with a speculum.  Although I love it up my ass, using it on someone else is a huge turn on.

I’m down for u to use on on me when we link. 

• Piggy 2

except from dildo's and buttplugs and some fists

I did some vegetables/fruits (cucumber, bananas)

Once I did a piece of heavy chain, maybe not the smartest but nice feeling when it falls out your ass

• Piggy 3

Just now, wh0rehole said:

I want to.

Rimming is one of my favorite things to do.  Ever.  Always.

and the most twisted way to eat an ass, is to put a speculum up his ass. Screw it open so his hole is stretched.  Then I put my mouth over the opening and reach inside with my tongue, with the tip of my tongue lick the exposed as walls. Oh my fucking God, that just makes my head spin into euphoria

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

@partying.hard I could spend an entire afternoon doing nothing but getting rimmed.

Teach me your ways?

No, like really bend me over and put the speculum up my ass and then bury your face in there.

And then we can move to pool balls, which is what I actually came into this thread to say. Once I discovered the joys of pool balls, that was it for me.

• Piggy 4

I still occasionally find older wall mount toilets in public restrooms with the flush handle on the wall, the manual flush type. I like to back my hole up onto the flush handle and take it up my butthole until my buns are resting against the wall. the cold metal feels so fucking good inside as I fuck my butt back and forth on it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, partying.hard said:

A speculum is my favorite tool or toy.  I fucking love playing with a speculum.  Although I love it up my ass, using it on someone else is a huge turn on.  Especially when it’s open, the hole is stretched, I put my mouth over the opening, and use the tip of my tongue to lick the exposed ass walls.  It’s an incredible sensation for me and the guy getting rimmed loves it also.

I also forgot to mention that I loved playing with Pool balls. Again, up my ass or someone else’s. I love how heavy they feel when I put five or six up there. And the stretch is amazing.

I also have a set of mini pool balls. If the guy is loose enough, I can put the balls in my mouth and only using my lips and tongue, stuff them up his ass. And when he’s ready to push them out, I latch my lips onto his asshole and take them into my mouth as he pushes them out.

if you haven’t figured out, as Play and especially rimming are my favourites.

I once went to a PNP orgy at the house of someone I didn't know well. My buddy put four pool balls up my cunt. It felt amazing. I decided to let them go in the bathtub. Big mistake. It was cast iron. So when the ball popped out of my ass it made a NOISE. The owner of the house came running in the bathroom and we all ended up laughing our asses off. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1