Breeding

Juicyhole17

I love to tell my tops to get me pregnant when they impregnate me. My one top likes to say when he is getting ready to bust,

"Ah dude. I'm getting ready to cum. I'm gonna fuckin get you pregnant!!!" 

Then after he bails, he texts me saying,

"OMG dude, I really got you pregnant! FUUUCK!"

He always blows a HUGE load.

• Like 1

Yeah, i think about it and want it all the time, but not pregnant with a baby.  For me a big part of the Top/bottom dynamic is the psychological differences. To me, what defines a Top is the drive/need/desire to put and leave a part of Himself in a bottom.   For instance, to me, a Top opening and chaniging my hole is a form of impregnation.

Impregnation is one of the reasons why i am so attracted to WS. When a Top pisses inside of me and i hold it in and absorb a lot of it, i am impregnated by Him. It is so evident that i am impregnated by Him when i pee because i can smell His piss in my pee. i love the idea of having a Top who always pisses in me with the intent of keeping me always "pregnant."

On 8/5/2020 at 12:21 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

You're definitely not the only one.  It's called mpreg.  My husband and I are both big time into that.  I want to have his babies so bad.  Also other tops.  I would be pregnant all the time if I could.  To me, there is nothing more sub than to be impregnated by an Alpha Top, being forced to carry his baby to term and give birth to it.

100% this. 

• Like 1