Sign in to follow this  
Worknout

Horny in White Marsh

Social distancing is killing me. I need to get fucked or swallow your cum.

Come by wearing your mask, whip your cock out and feed me or breed me!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ChemXxx
      I am new to New York City and wondering where the hotspots for hot sex are public or otherwise.  Also looking for groups who meet on a regular basis.
      I am on I’m looking or I am planning for something soon. Feel free to message me with any questions. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks.<br>
      NSA FWB BB only. Cannot host. Fisting top here, but otherwise I’m a Bottom mostly but will dyke put with another bottom. Admin.<br>
      Into anything but women children animals excrement dating harm hosting haters condoms racists arrogance bossy tops and anon sex.<br>
      I like wild over mild, long sessions with foreplay oral kissing anal and cuddling. Call me a fag but that’s what I like.<br>
      If I don’t respond I’m either put of emails, send an email or number I can text, or I’m not interested. Again apologies, happy hunting.

• By Cumholeaz
      So I have been craving cock really bad lately. I have been back at work part time, and busy with family and haven’t really had time to dedicate to getting some cum. So some shit went down with my family and I had to fly back home to parents house to deal with it. I was so horny the previous few days so I decided I was going to suck some cock as soon as I landed. 

I get off the plane and immediately get on Grindr, Scruff, and Sniffies. Got a couple pics but nothing comes to fruition by the time I get to my car. So I decide to stop by and see if the Adult Store is open by my old house. I drive by and see cars so I pull in and park. 

Now this place close to the center of the city and pretty clean, but definitely an old store with two theatres next to each other. I’ve taken loads up my ass from married men and sucked off many a cock there. Usually the trade is older white or Hispanic men, but when I go there I’m just there to get filled. 

So right when I walk in, I notice this handsome guy in a tank top. Tall skinny blond about late 20’s early 30’s. He walks out of the bathroom and walks into the theater. I pay my fee and head in. Old men, old men, where’s the cutie? I see him getting sucked by this Mexican guy, he sees me and they break up and go into the other room. I decide to just grab a seat and jack off. One other guy is in the room, and he is rough, but he looks like he has a big dick. I’m so horny I’d suck anything at this point  I think I really wish I had my poppers  

Out of the corner of my eye, I see cutie slink by and I wink at him. I know that I know this guy, but with his mask I can’t place him. He walks over and I pull down my mask offering my mouth to him. His basketball shorts are full as his semi is being held in place. I start rubbing it and then free it, licking the head. His cock tastes like sweet lube as I take it down, starting slow and then taking him down to his balls. He’s pretty perfect, 8” almost mouth stretching. I can tell he’s sensitive as he keeps pulling out and stroking. As he pulls out the Mexican guy with long hair that was sucking cutie whips his dick out so I take myself off the chair and get on my knees. I’m sure I look like such a whore there on the floor in a dark room sucking on two dicks. Looking around the room showing all the other guys my mouth is for their use.  It’s hot  

Going back to cuties cock he lets me suck on it a few more times. He finally pulls out and asks where he can cum. I just stick out my tongue and open my mouth wide. His first shot hits the back of my throat, then my tongue, my chin, back in my mouth, there’s a puddle on the floor. It tastes so salty and fuck I have missed that. I suck the Mexican guys cock but he doesn’t cum. I look around, no other takers and I have to go. Can’t wait to taste that cock again. 

on my drive home, I pass this side road off the highway I got bred by this horse hung white guy. As my ass remembers that pounding over a volvo station wagon, I can still taste the cum in my mouth. 
    • By ffoz
      Active - Versatile / bottom
      Remodel my / your Hole - (_o_) (_O_) (_(@)_)
      Body: Average, Fair Complexion (clippered chest hair)
      Piercing's: P.A. (removed 3)
      Tattoo's: Four
      Lives: Sutherland Shire. (it's in Sydney).
      Fitness: Beach. Bushwalking, Camping & Gym.
      Sex: Bareback - ffist / fuck.
      Favorite Lube/s: Crisco, J-Lube, Coconut Oil & Vet. Lube.
      Mobile: 0418 970 563 (also whatsapp)
      kik is: ffozstyle
      Interests: FFsiTing, PPiss, Huge Toys, Rimming, Tattoos, Bareback, Piercings, Armpits&Sweat. Very Open to ANYTHING!!

• By ff-whole
      I have tried my own cum many times before and I have never really liked it... the taste was off and besides as soon as I had my orgasm I would turn off sexually most of the time - so cumming in my hand and then lick it up is kind of déjà vu...
      I have had somebody else cum in my mouth only three times and every time I was surprised it tasted kind of okay to really good. Of course while I was taking their cum, I wouldn't have my own orgasm.
      Today I was so fucking horny that I decided to try to cum directly into my own mouth. So I propped up my ass against the wall while having my shoulders and head on my bed... and I had a great amount of really hot pictures of beautiful cocks squirting beautiful white goo.
      So I started jerking my self and edging towards cumming, and as soon I felt the cum rising up through my dick, I would stop. The slow squirt of cum coming out and let gravity dripping it straight into my mouth onto my tongue.
      Boy was I surprised it tasted completely different from the times I lapped it up from my hand... maybe it has something to do that my hand was maybe sweaty... I don't know.
      Of course I didn't have a full blast orgasm so I didn't become "off" and started jerking again until I felt a second load coming which I too collected in my mouth and onto my tongue and swallowed it... again - good taste.
      While I write this up, I am still a bit horny so I'll try a little later and maybe even try to film it or try to shoot some photos while I cum.
      As soon as this lockdown is over I will pursue some more great cock sucking and cum swallowing times... This will be a whole new phase for me.
    • By DutchBBfucker
      Everything was set up for my monthly parTy, a few friends were helping me setting everything up. After setting the sling my friend Thomas walk towards me and said: “i have a feeling that it’s going to be a very hot party”. I only replied with an evil grin. Everybody took off the little clothes they were still wearing. I watched Thomas undress, a saw his hot tanned athletic body and when he stretched out you could see his defined abs; a rock hard eight-pack. He was only 21 but an expert at nearly everything that has to do with sexual pleasure. His fat cock was dangling between his legs; a d donkey dick. My other two friends already started and lay down on the mattresses, both were 29 and very cute. The bell rang and i opened the door 3 friends entered. As soon as the door closed they stripped and joined the rest. After a few hours i needed something to drink so i went to the kitchen when the bell rang, so i thought ‘maybe it’s that hot guy from Grindr, he had to work late so he didn’t know if he could make it.’. I saw that Thomas was standing closer by so i asked him: “Could you open the door… it’s a surprise!”. And a suprise it was, because when i came out of the kitchen i saw my 19 year old nephew standing in the living room. “Brian, what are you doing here?” i asked him. He started telling us that he and his girlfriend had a fight and that she dumped me in the club and left with the car. Then he asked if he could crash here tonight and i said “sure you can sleep upstairs… and as long as you don’t complain about our party!”. “I won’t!” he said smiling. “Why she dumped you bro?!” Thomas asked out of the blue. I told Brian he did have to tell us, but he started to tell Thomas that he started doubting if he was really straight. “When i was at the gym i started to notice that i was also looking at other guys and that always gave me a hard on.” he told us. “So in the club there was a very hot bartender and i couldn’t keep my eyes off of him. After a while i saw him coming towards me and without saying anything he grabbed my head and kissed me deep and intensive… i was shocked for a second but then the feeling took over. I kissed him back and it felt so damn good. My girlfriend saw the whole thing and he started yelling that i was a sick freak and left” he continued. The hot guy asked him if i wanted to go back to his place, but that was too fast for Brian so he left. “Everything’s going to be alright” said Thomas and i asked “If he wanted to go upstairs and if i should go with him”. “Can i also stay down here? i will sit on the couch and won’t get in the way!” he said. “That’s okay, but you have to take off your clothes, but you can leave your boxers on. Otherwise it’s awkward for the rest.” i told Brian. He look a bit surprised but nodded and said “Okay!”. Because i saw photo’s from his last holiday i know that my nephew has a very hot body; an athletic Twink. Thomas and me joint the rest and after half an hours an other friend nudged me, so i looked over towards Brian and saw that he took of his boxer and was stroking his hard cock; i guessed it was around about 8 inches. I went over to Brian and said “Guys turn you on, you can’t hide the facts… sooner or later you must act upon it… this is your chance… they can learn you a lot about sex with a man... i saw you checking out Thomas earlier, i’m sure he can teach you a lot”. “i know but my mind is conflicted… i want to but something is holding me back!” he replied. I tell him that i know something that can help him with that “…but i need you to trust me… no questions! Okay?”. I see the conflict in his eyes but he starts to smile and says “if it helps i’ll try anything!”. I leave the room and come back with a syringe and a strap. I tell him “Lay back and relax, close your eyes and don’t move”. He stutters “but… what…”. “You trusted me so no questions” i said. He lays back and tries to relax. I tie off his upper arm and tell him “If you don’t want this tell me now… You can still go to bed upstairs instead of having a life changing night with us”. He shakes his head. I then stick the needle slowly in his vein and starts injecting him with a substance that will take over his mind and turn him into the slut he really wants to be. After pulling out i say “No way back now! Enjoy!” while removing the strap. Brian sits upright and begins to cough, and i raise his arm above his head. After a 20 seconds the Tina starts to take control and he falls back in the couch. His cock is hard as a rock and standing straight up and is oozing pre-cum. Thomas see this and move towards Brian and begins to suck his hard cock whilst slowly massaging his asshole. Brian starts moaning when Thomas takes the whole length of the oozing dick in his throat. In the meantime he also begins to work a finger up the unexperienced Twink. Brians moaning becomes louder and louder. When a second finger is worked deep inside the virgin hole Thomas other hand moves up and starts slowly pinching Brians nipple. The boys slutty instincts take over as he begins twisting and turning his ass around the two fingers. Thomas feels the ass opening up so he pulls back before ramming in three fingers. This is too much for the boy and his body begins to shake. Thomas feels the dick growing in his throat and shoves it in balls deep and squeezes and twist Brians nipple. The former straight boy explodes and thick streams of cum begin to fill Thomas throat. Thomas tries to swallow everything but when de cum starts pouring out his nose he pull back. He also pulls back the fingers out of the boys ass. Brian begins moaning and pleading to put them back. I tell my slutty nephew that we have to clean out his ass first before we can fill it again. Thomas helps the poor boy on his feet and leads him to the bathroom. After 20 minutes they return. Thomas tells me that he tried to fuck Brians ass in the shower but that it’s too tight. Fortunately we have something that helps us with the stretching. So we lead Brian to a bench and tie him down. Thomas then takes out my fuck machine while i load up my nephews ass with lube mixed with a high dose Tina. After a few minutes Brian begins to moan that his ass is burning. We ignore him and see that several minutes later his ass begins to open up while the tina is taking over again. We love sloppy holes so we mounted a big dildo onto the machine and position right against his asshole. Thomas takes the controls and slowly begins to force the dildo forward. The asshole tries to resist the pressure of the dildo. Brian asks us to please stop. But slowly and surely the dildo advances further until the ass opens up. Brian cries out while the dildo goes deeper and deeper before slowly begin extracted. Our new slut gives a sigh of relieve, but that was short lived because the dildo begins to advance back in. With every stroke the machine picks up the speed a bit. After a few minutes the boys ass gives up and is standing wide open. In order to dampen the moans we take turns fucking his mouth with our dicks. When the machine reaches his top speed we shut it off and after shoving a few shards up the open ass we fuck it in turns and shooting load after load deep inside. Nothing beats fucking a cumfilled sloppy ass. After this weekend Thomas and i asked my nephew to moved in. And together with our friends we still like to parTy!!!

Other #BBBH Sites…

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.