How important is cumming when you have sex?

montyd

I hardly ever top. Might be because I have a small dick or am a born bottom since I discovered men and the power their ducks have on my mind/body. I have never cum when topping. And I have only ever cum when getting fucked once, by a boyfriend (only because I was imagining my best friend dicking me down). Never while I was spun. I usually just jerk myself off after all the fun ... while coming down.

Guess I need more men to use my tweeked holes to force the cum out of me

I have no desire to cum.  My cock is caged when having sex and as a cumdump all that matters to me is that the top is getting pleasure from using me and then depositing his load in my ass, hopefully to be followed soon after by more. 

My goal is to please the top so I don't need to cum. However, it’s nice when a top make me cum from an anal orgasem. But sometimes when the top is cumming deep inside I can have very powerful anal orgasms without cumming.

As I'm getting back to being a major bottom (and finally a proper cumdump), I don't care if I cum. In fact, I don't want to cum until I know there definitely won't be any more raw cocks to take. Once I cum that normally means that's me for the session. I've been set a high target for raw cock, which i didn't make on Sunday, but I'm determined to get there this coming weekend or the weekend after. The only cum that will matter is the cum going up my arse. 

When I was young I always came both when topping and bottoming. These days as an old man, 70 plus (yes we have sex too) I never cum when being fucked. The intensity of being bred, watching the face of my top loading my pussy and feeling his dick vibrating inside me is my reward.