2 dicks, 2 loads this morning. I'm back, baby!

Made arrangements to meet my friend who bred me in the apartment stairwell a few weeks ago.  We were headed back to the same stairwell again when I tried the knob on a storage room and presto!  It opened.  The lights were off, so I reached in and flipped the switch, and it was empty.  We slipped inside, locked the door, and stripped down.  I found an old tarp, spread it out, and got down on all 4's.  He crouched behind me and slathered some lube on my hole and his cock.  Without a word, the tip of his cock pressed against my hole and it greedily opened up.  He slid inside, balls deep, grabbed my hips and pounded away.  Within a few minutes, his grip tightened and his pace quickened.  I tightened my hole just in time to feel his cock spasming as it shot his huge load deep in my guts.  Spent and sweating, he pulled out.  We cleaned up using some paper towel I had brought, and we went our separate ways.

Shortly after I returned home, I got a ping on Grindr.  This was a BBC top who has been after me to meet for several months, but we either can't make the time work, or we haven't had a spot.  He lives about 10 miles away, but it's a tough 10 miles of highway, bridges, and back roads that can take a half hour to traverse.  Luckily, this morning I had an excuse to get out his way.  We met at what turned out to be an old-school cruising spot in a park near his place.  A small parking area led to a path into the woods.  As I parked, I saw him off in the distance, already walking up the trail.  He waved me on, and I scrambled to join him.

He stayed ahead of me, leading the way.  At a point on the trail, he turned and walked through some brush.  Following him, I realized that the brush hid a side path.  We walked a little further, and the path opened into a small clearing.  It was warm and dry, and he stood in the sun and took out a massive slab of manmeat, punctuated by a thick metal cock ring around the base.  He took out a small brown bottle - it's been so long!!! - and gave it to me.  Inhaling like a man who's been saved from drowning, I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth.  It began hardening instantly, growing in my mouth until it was all I could do to force it down my hungry throat.

He had been impatient for my hole, I could tell.  As soon as he was hard, he pulled out a bottle of lube.  Pushing me gently back, he greased up his shaft.  I took the hint and undid my pants, spinning around on the ground and getting into the familiar all 4's position.  He knelt behind me on the grass, and after some teasing he eased that missile into my already well-fucked hole.  My friend's spunk provided some of the lubricant as it opened hungrily again and swallowed his shaft to the hilt.  He took his time, enjoying the sensation of my sloppy hole on his cock.  At last, I heard him whisper, "I'm cumming."  I squeezed my sphincter on his shaft and felt the pulsations as he seeded me with my second load of the day.

This time, as he withdrew I was able to spin around, taking his cock in my mouth and cleaning off the two loads and ass juices that coated it.  He gasped a little from the sensitivity, then wiped himself off.  I stood, checked for telltale grass stains and made myself presentable.  We walked out together, and without another word, got in our cars and went our separate ways.

I don't check my phone while driving, but when I got home, there was a message from him telling me he can't wait to use my holes again.  The feeling is mutual!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2