• Twice a week
    • Once a week or less

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

At least once a day- I load airplanes for a living, and 1) the people on my team don't want funk next to them, nor should I impose it on them. 2) I think a top deserves a nice, freshly washed piece of ass,unless it is a planned setting for raunchiness, like a gang bang- I would NEVER give my hole up if I thought it was going to be shitty . Def of the school that cleanliness is the rule for a bottom- and stinking the house up with homeless funk is not a part of that book

approx. 7 times a week, though not necessarily every day (not anal about showering, e.g. there are lazy sundays where I don't feel the need to shower). But if you are into sports, showering is a must. If I shower in the morning and work out at the gym in the evening, that's just the acceptable amount of manscent. Showering every other day smells just too pungent and funky during a real workout (which means sweating, not like the guys that go to the gym just to look around and maybe do some light excercise without ever breaking a sweat). Plus: There's nothing better than a hot shower after a hard workout.

Just finished a round of juice and testosterone, and my pits get real rank if I don't shower every morning (as it is, even with daily cleaning I smell like a man, and I like it). I don't use deodorant, and I don't like my partners to use it - I want to smell all their pheromones, and I want them to smell mine. Sniffing my boy's pits will get me hard every time.

Just finished a round of juice and testosterone, and my pits get real rank if I don't shower every morning
The same here! i shoot up testosterone and was recently on a cycle of "other stuf" the gym manager said people were complaining about my smell. If I work out everyday. I shower everyday. If I dont go to the gym I shower about every other day. I love to stink like a real man!