Why is the feel of ass seldom described in detail?

ErosWired

39 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

I can't tell you how ass feels but I can describe how good ass feels.

Do you mean that good ass feels a certain way versus bad ass, or just that ass feels really good? In either case, what does it feel like to you? I’ve fucked maybe a total of five asses before I gave it up totally, but I remember that among those five, one felt rubbery, one felt a little like sandpaper, and one felt hollow and empty and a little cold. For a man such as yourself, a connoisseur of ass, I imagine your experience has given you moments you could compare to another sensation.

Tops have said I feel like warm, wet velvet. One said I felt like fucking a cloud. The ass you fuck must feel like something. Do they all feel the good the same way to you? The same amount of good? 

On 8/13/2020 at 5:55 PM, Bokkierob said:

Every ass feels different on my oock. I love going up a new hole for the first time. I enjoy fucking all kinda holes and I adapt my fucking to suit. with some holes I enjoy easing my cock through the outer and inner sphincters, with some I just punch through, specially if they're real tight. my favourite hole is one that's not quite big enough to accommodate my cock so when I get in balls deep his hole grips the full length of my cock, shaft and helmet. its a bonus if he's already been seeded . takes my fucking breath away feeling a man's asshole gripping me and milking my balls dry.

As a bottom, I do Kegel exercises occasionally to keep my hole from becoming a sloppy mess. Keeps my hole just perfect. Tight for daily activities and loose after it's eaten and played with. Get me high, make me hit the poppers and you'll slide right in. But I can squeeze your cock while you're stroking my hole, and when you're close, squeeze your cock and milk your load out of your loaded balls. 

• Piggy 1

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Do you mean that good ass feels a certain way versus bad ass, or just that ass feels really good? In either case, what does it feel like to you? I’ve fucked maybe a total of five asses before I gave it up totally, but I remember that among those five, one felt rubbery, one felt a little like sandpaper, and one felt hollow and empty and a little cold. For a man such as yourself, a connoisseur of ass, I imagine your experience has given you moments you could compare to another sensation.

Tops have said I feel like warm, wet velvet. One said I felt like fucking a cloud. The ass you fuck must feel like something. Do they all feel the good the same way to you? The same amount of good? 

I mean good ass feels a certain way mostly based upon the experience level of the bottom. Some have mastered their craft to become power bottoms. But those are very few. To me, good ass feels relaxed yet moist and not too warm with the ability to 'milk' my dick.

But generally good ass has some combination of the following:

• deep cleaned
  • nice perky ass lips
  • loose second hole with a snug (not too tight) first hole
  • good anal muscle control
  • bouncy ass cheeks with some muscle tone and thick thighs

If you notice, three characteristics relate to muscle. I can quickly tell bottoms who have put in work and those are usually your power bottoms. What makes a good bottom is another topic entirely.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

I mean good ass feels a certain way mostly based upon the experience level of the bottom. Some have mastered their craft to become power bottoms. But those are very few. To me, good ass feels relaxed yet moist and not too warm with the ability to 'milk' my dick.

• deep cleaned
  • nice perky ass lips

If you notice, three characteristics relate to muscle. I can quickly tell bottoms who have put in work and those are usually your power bottoms. What makes a good bottom is another topic entirely.

I'd like to know what your definition of a "power bottom" is - and how it differs from being a "good bottom". Actually, that might make for a good topic.

51 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

• deep cleaned
  • nice perky ass lips

Like I said, you're obviously a connoisseur.

"not too warm" - Now that's interesting...having mentioned that I recall an ass being a bit cold, it makes me wonder how an ass can be appreciably hotter or colder than 98.6° inside. I could meet all those criteria (possibly aside from the thick thighs, depending on how thick 'thick' is) but I have no idea how I would regulate how hot my cunt is. I can tell you this, though, from having taken a 10" icicle  before - that is not the way.

Note to self: Pack the quick-read meat thermometer on your next hosting trip.

I've never been in an ass that felt cold on my cock, I have been in guys who felt hot inside, mostly if not entirely at fuck venues that had saunas and hot tubs. I've been in holes that were dry and almost sandpaper, and some that were deliciously wet and welcoming. One guy I used to fuck fairly often would make so much natural lube that he thought he was having an accident the 1st couple of times I fucked him. I've been in loose holes tight holes, guys who could milk me with their hole, as well a few guys who clamped down on me like a vice which does not work at all for me.

On 1/30/2024 at 1:04 PM, WillingRawVerse said:

But I can squeeze your cock while you're stroking my hole, and when you're close, squeeze your cock and milk your load out of your loaded balls. 

What more can any Cock want or need ??????? 

Where does the line form .....

To the OP though, it's not an easy thing to describe.  A raw Hole can evoke such varied mental imagery - and each would be correct.  Add the other senses - sight, taste, smell, tightness / looseness; all most attractive in different ways.

Explaining this would be like trying to write a thesis .....