deep throating a guy after he cums

is my second favourite part of giving a blowjob.

My favourite part is when he cums in my mouth, and I can feel his dick start to swell up as hard and big as it can get, and then I feel the warmth spurting against my tongue ... god, that feeling is euphoric. I can't get enough of it.

This morning my fuckbuddy came over for the second time in 4 days or so and he really used my throat hard. I've jerked off and came twice since he left and my cock is still hard and drooling precum... thinking about how his cock stayed big and hard for several minutes after he came, and I just kept deepthroating him. He loved it, he shoved my head down on his dick.

This kind of rambled but I just wanted to share the experience... licking and sucking precum off a guy's cock, feeling his cum explode into my mouth, swallowing all of it, deep throating and sucking out every drop, licking it all up no matter where it falls...

yeah. this has been a good morning.

Relatable?

• Like 4

On 8/17/2020 at 12:23 PM, CumDeepInMyThroat said:

is my second favourite part of giving a blowjob.

My favourite part is when he cums in my mouth, and I can feel his dick start to swell up as hard and big as it can get, and then I feel the warmth spurting against my tongue ... god, that feeling is euphoric. I can't get enough of it.

This morning my fuckbuddy came over for the second time in 4 days or so and he really used my throat hard. I've jerked off and came twice since he left and my cock is still hard and drooling precum... thinking about how his cock stayed big and hard for several minutes after he came, and I just kept deepthroating him. He loved it, he shoved my head down on his dick.

This kind of rambled but I just wanted to share the experience... licking and sucking precum off a guy's cock, feeling his cum explode into my mouth, swallowing all of it, deep throating and sucking out every drop, licking it all up no matter where it falls...

yeah. this has been a good morning.

Relatable?

It's been quite awhile for me, but I had a FB that I usually sucked off, long meaty cock but not too thick.  I'd deep throat him and swallow his loads, loved holding his spent dick in my throat and feel him slowly come down from his orgasm.  His dick would spasm occasionally, filling my throat, my swallowing massaging him, my throat just hugging him worshipping his dick and feeling so used.  Good memory.

Something similar.  I used to hit Blow Buddies, in San Francisco, every Sunday, about the same time that the nearby Eagle beer bust was breaking up.  A lot of the guys from the beer best ended up at Blow Buddies.  One very hot guy in particular, middle aged, always in full leather, would invariably wind up at the glory hole where I was standing.  Long, thick cock, perfect for sucking.  It usually didn't take me very long to get him off.  When I felt his cock jerk, I knew he was cumming, so I would swallow his load, then immediately deep throat his cock, and hold it there until I had to come up for air, his cock staying rock hard the whole time.

On 8/25/2020 at 2:54 PM, Webster9 said:

Something similar.  I used to hit Blow Buddies, in San Francisco, every Sunday, about the same time that the nearby Eagle beer bust was breaking up.  A lot of the guys from the beer best ended up at Blow Buddies.  One very hot guy in particular, middle aged, always in full leather, would invariably wind up at the glory hole where I was standing.  Long, thick cock, perfect for sucking.  It usually didn't take me very long to get him off.  When I felt his cock jerk, I knew he was cumming, so I would swallow his load, then immediately deep throat his cock, and hold it there until I had to come up for air, his cock staying rock hard the whole time.

FUCK that's hot

Thanks for the replies guys, your stories make my dick hard