How many guys out there drink their own piss

PozDaddy916

I have to be honest, I do not like the taste of piss.  I like everything else about it.  I like the heat it radiates, I like the smell, I like the feel of a strong stream on my skin, I absolutely love it in my butt as an enema, but the taste sorry to say is just awful.

I love to drink piss, get it into my hole, or get it like a shower. I have rare occasions for this, so I try to substitute it with my own piss. Until today I laid in my bathtube and let my piss on my body and tried to target my mouth with more or less success. However, I never mind if it covers my face. But today, I woke up thirsty as fuck and since I drunk a lot yesterday, I had to pee more times and every time a huge amount. I felt that I wasted this juice, so next time I grabbed a glass and loaded it full with my piss. And I drunk it like a normal drink. Damn, it tasted awesome. I will do this regularly. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I prefer other guys piss, but have had Doms require me to drink my own. Also eat my cum, regardless if having orgasmed and I'm no longer erotically excited. Both were considered training for a proper sub. To do as ordered. 

Drinking a mans piss really puts me in my place, I lock my lips on the head of the cock and GULP it down.

I get especially horny and submissive feeling some nights, so I will piss in a glass and drink it.

There have been days I purposely drink alot, and drink ALL my piss the entire day.

If I lived with a dom daddy that owned me, I want to be made to drink ALL his piss every single time he has to piss.

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/10/2022 at 11:29 AM, AtlPup said:

I have and will again drink my own piss.   Although I prefer drinking someone elses right from the tap!

Yeah I was going to say this word for word. 

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Recently went to a concert. Beat the crowds out thanks to VIP lounge access, but got caught in traffic jams escaping the parking garage nearby... Naturally I was bursting with beers and shots, so I filled an empty yeti I had in the cupholder and then proceeded to drink it on the drive home.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1