My Last Load Given

JamieLong

I was house-sitting for a friend a couple weeks ago and naturally got quite horny, so I downloaded Grindr just to see if there was anyone in the area. I had previously deleted Grindr since I wasn't having any luck, but this time I was messaged by a 20 year old twink about a mile away. We chatted for a little bit, he mentioned he was going to a friends place alter and was just killing time, so I invited him over. I wasn't explicitly looking for sex, but was horny nonetheless. He agreed and pulled into the driveway about 15 minutes later. He was hella cute, thin, slightly shorter than me. We sat on the deck and chatted for about 20 minutes. There was a pause in the conversation and he said, "so what are you thinking?" I said "I'm thinking I want to kiss you." He said "I think we can make that happen," so we kissed and made out for a few minutes on the deck.

I grabbed his hand and took him inside to the bedroom. I put him down on the bed and stripped off his clothes, and took mine off. He had a nice cock, and a fantastic bubble butt. We rolled around on the bed kissing for a little bit. I kissed my way down his body and took his cock into my mouth and sucked him off for a few minutes until he pulled me off so he could get at my cock. He sucked me for a few minutes, licking around my balls as well, until I pulled him back up to kiss him some more. I flipped him over face down and licked my way down to his ass crack, pulling apart his cheeks to get at his hole. I rimmed him for a couple of minutes, getting his hole nice and wet, and then I asked if I could fuck him. He said yes and turned over onto his back. I had a condom nearby if he wanted it, but I just started spitting on my cock to lube it up. I lined up my cock to his hole and slowly eased in. He took it like I pro. I leaned in and kissed him as I started to move in and out of his ass. I fucked him like that for a few minutes, then had him get on all fours so I could fuck him doggy style. I held on to his hip, occasionally grabbing onto his hair as I fucked him faster and faster. 

I was getting close so I flipped him over and slid my bare cock back into his ass as he started jerking himself off. I asked if I could cum in him and he said yes, so I slammed my cock in and out of his ass until I started flooding his ass with my cum. I started slowing down and just then he shot his load all over his stomach. We cuddled for a little bit, then he had to leave to go to his friends, my load in his guts. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

I have had success with Grdr on and off. Yesterday I was horned as hell and went online to see if  I could find some ass. About 5 min later, a young 20 something hit me up with a hello daddy come breed me.  We chatted for a couple min and soon I was on my way to his place.  I was there fairly quickly as I was close by his place.  We kissed as I came in the door. He was cute and horny. More bottom and hungry for cock.  We got undressed and kissed on his bed. His tongue was probing my mouth and I was doing the same. My cock was bone hard. He was too.  I positioned myself in a 69 and we started sucking cock.  Soft moans from both of us as the pleasure was great.  I told him to flip over and lubed up my cock and his hole.

"Fuck me daddy"  I was ready. I slowly put my dick inside his hole and he hit some poppers. It hit home all the way down to the base. A great feeling!  His hole was warm and silky. I pumped in and out for a bit and I too hit some poppers. We fucked for about 15 or 20 min and I felt my balls tingle. I couldn't stop or hold back and he was moaning for me to seed his hole.  I had a great orgasm and pumped his ass full of cum nice and deep. 

He turned over and sat on my cock which was still hard.  He bounced up and down a min or two and unleashed a nice load on my hairy chest.  We got up, cleaned off and I was on my way.  We both agreed to do it again soon.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1