Never Say No list?

NutBucketDC

Are there some breeder repeats that make it onto a “never turn it down” list for y’all? I work a lot and travel a lot so local guys can get annoyed with me for availability (as I say, my mortgage is always going to be bigger than your dick), but there are some guys who I make certain to always hole up for when they ask. Some I’ve seen, some only felt - but they always get to mount if I can swing it. 
Of course I try to be available for any guy who needs to nut in a hole, but some guys get frequent breeder always available status.

Do y’all have a list of guys that you’ll drop anything to hole up for?  What makes the list? 

Guest PlowMyField

I never say no to my weedman. Since Covid hit, he's come over at least once a week to fuck me while I'm on mute on a conference call for work.

I've also got regulars that I always msg if I'm going to be ass-up. Got one regular that wants to be first and one regular that wants to be last, so I msg the first guy before I turn on Grindr so he can get over here for the fresh hole. The guy who wants to be last, I end up giving load count updates. He usually stops in a couple times to give me a loads once I hit 5, with his last fuck taking like 30min. On my record night of 17 loads, he gave me his record of 5 loads: load numbers 6, 9, 12, 15, and 17.

I used to have such a guy in my life. He was a total pig, huge dick, and got me all smoked up and drunk as part of the fun. He would call, I would be coy and say no thank you, and then two hours later, I'd be in his kitchen with his monster dick down my throat. It was wonderful. 

But he died. Pancreatic cancer. I no longer have such a guy, and I think he was the last one. That was eight years ago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2