Barcelona best BB places

2 minutes ago, PrisonbaiT said:

What about sauna's in BCN, in the past i would go to Condal, but i did read the sauna scene has changed since covid? Any good advice to go to which sauna for bareactions?

Yes. Condal is a completely different sauna today. They changed the layout and most of the regular clientele left. Most current patrons are just the "snuggle" kind .. the ones that try to hug you and kiss you in the dark room. It's a far cry from the old days. 

I only know of Bruc as an alternative. It can be lots of fun if you are ok with a much older clientele. BB does happen often. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PrisonbaiT said:

Ok then will go to Bruc now, looking for some real action, want to try full bare in a sauna, even wondering about pnp

Barcelona has other saunas, I'm unsure what's going on in them. 

Best BB action is still basement on Tuesday and Sunday afternoons. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 6/10/2024 at 8:41 AM, Subluke7 said:

Will be in Barcelona from this Wednesday till Tuesday. Will try Basement on Sunday and still deciding what to do on Thursday. The others day I won’t be able to visit such places. Any new advices is welcome ☺️

Sadly the city has closed down Open Mind for 60 days for unkown reasons at the moment (I'd guess excessive drug usage related? IDK). That can be good or bad depending if the Open Mind folks will adventure elsewhere.

I'd suggest the following for your schedule:

Thursday afternoon Rectum can be fun, check their party that day. After Rectum you can head to Men Factory (closeby) and/or Berlin Dark (further away).  Men Factory is OK. Not a barebackers dream but it does happen here and there. Berlin Dark is always fun with its quirkyness.

On Sunday you have basement for sure, don't miss it. And then I'd still check out berlin dark which they tend to have really nice sunday parties.

Report back when you are done.

• Piggy 1

4 minutes ago, PrisonbaiT said:

Rectum and Bruc where my favourites, will go back soon.   Hope openmind goes back open, would not mind some drugfueled date

Bruc is definitely fun but you have to be into that clientele that pushes the age to unsuspecting limits...

• Piggy 1

5 hours ago, rawfuckr said:

Sadly the city has closed down Open Mind for 60 days for unkown reasons at the moment (I'd guess excessive drug usage related? IDK). That can be good or bad depending if the Open Mind folks will adventure elsewhere.

I'd suggest the following for your schedule:

Thursday afternoon Rectum can be fun, check their party that day. After Rectum you can head to Men Factory (closeby) and/or Berlin Dark (further away).  Men Factory is OK. Not a barebackers dream but it does happen here and there. Berlin Dark is always fun with its quirkyness.

On Sunday you have basement for sure, don't miss it. And then I'd still check out berlin dark which they tend to have really nice sunday parties.

Report back when you are done.

Thanks Rawfuckr! I went to Berlin Dark yesterday night and had fun with some hot men. Will let you know how Sunday goes ☺️