My best friend Colt

pervinmt

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Happy new year all! So the only resolution I made this year is to commit to finishing the stories I have started. Most of them anyway. I never intended to leave Colt and Austin for so long, after all, I dearly love these two characters. So I will do my best to post a new chapter at least once a week, hopefully sooner. Their journey together is far from over!

Part 19

We had been cruising down the highway on our way to Ft. Lauderdale for a couple hours when Colt pulled over to the side of the road. I assumed it was just to piss, which of course we both had to do. Colt surprised me by grabbing my arm and twisting it behind my back. He used his other hand to grab the back of my neck and slammed me forcefully against my truck.

"Now listen closely, faggot." He growled in my ear. His voice was cold and I knew he was in total top mode, and not to be fucked with. I shivered a bit knowing Colt had something planned. "It's payback time, you little bitch. You thought this was going to be a nice little vacation for us. Well, it will be for one of us at least."

My dick grew hard in my pants at the mere idea of what Colt had possibly planned. I knew to never underestimate the depravity of his brain.

"You see, faggot," he continued, "I still owe you for that little weekend you made me your bitch. And this trip is going to be my retribution." My heart pounded as I remembered everything I had done to Colt, and knew he would give it back to me 10 fold. "From this moment on, I control your existence completely. You will not piss, you will not shit, you will not do anything unless I allow it. You'll be lucky if I let you breathe, understand cunt?" He used his large body to push mine harder into my truck, forcing air out of my lungs to prove his point. 

"Yes Sir." I managed to gasp out.

"That's right cunt, I'm your Sir, your Master. And from here on out, those are the only two ways you will address me. Do I make myself clear?"

"Perfectly clear, Sir!"

Colt reached around to my cock and felt it's rock hardness. He laughed a sinister laugh. "You already love it, you sick little fag. We'll see how much you love it by the end of the week." He pulled me off the truck and onto the ground. "Now get your fucking clothes off!"

I was oblivious to the passing traffic as I stripped off what little I was wearing. "On your knees bitch!" He shouted. I scrambled to comply and he said, "Open your mouth!" I did and he let loose with a torrent of piss. He sprayed me from head to toe, making sure I swallowed plenty of it. Then he grabbed a large empty Gatorade bottle from inside. "If you gotta piss, do it now, you dumb cunt!" 

As hard as I was at the moment, I knew better than to disobey. I pointed my dick down, and after a few moments I started to dribble a stream. My dick softened slightly, and I filled the bottle up. Colt then grabbed it from me. "Piss is all you'll be drinking till we get there." He declared.

"Now get in the truck!" He ordered me. I scrambled into the passenger side as he climbed back in the driver's seat. Then he peeled out and got back on the highway. He gave me the bottle of piss and I chugged it down as he smiled approvingly. 

"Now, first things first." He started. "Grab our treat bag and the black leather bag from the back seat." As I followed his instructions he reached out and gave my still hard cock a good slap, laughing while he did it. I placed the bags between us. "Sarge kinda messed up my plans a little bit." He continued. "Now instead of the leisurely two day trip I had planned, we need to drive the entire 18 hours in one go. After all, we  don't want to miss out on those horny college boys, now do we?" 

I just shook my head in agreement. This wasn't good enough as Colt reached over and backhanded me. "I asked you a question!" He yelled.

"No Sir." I complied as my cock throbbed. "We don't want to miss out on those horny college boys."

Colt just grinned at me. "Oh this is gonna be fun. Now, reach in the leather bag and find the new cock cage I purchased." Doing as I was told, I quickly found the new cage. It was a metal one that opened down the middle to reveal little studs that lined the entire thing. It also had a tube down the middle to put in your piss hole. It looked diabolical and I shuddered a bit.

Colt continued to grin as he saw the apprehension in my face. "Scary lookin, huh? Now grab some ice out of the cooler bitch. Get your faggot cock soft!" He ordered me as he handed me a ziplock baggy.

I grabbed a handful and put it in the bag before placing the freezing pack on my genitals. I gasped at the sudden shock, and in just a couple minutes, my dick had gone soft and shriveled up a bit. "Now, put it on." He said in his cold, masterly tone. It took a moment to find the right ring size, and when I thought I had, Colt just calmly said, "Now get the size smaller." I did and quickly had it around my base, ready to attach the cage.

Colt grabbed my hand and spit into my palm a couple times. "That will lube up the tube." He explained. I lubed it up and inserted it into my piss hole. I had never done this before and groaned as it slid into me. It was only slightly painful as it stretched my urethra open. "I like knowing my spit is inside your dick." He said. "Just another example of me owning you." My cock had started to harden again, so I quickly closed the cage, only wincing slightly as the studs dug into my cock flesh. I locked it, and the deed was done. My cock was now Colts prisoner.

He reached over and gave it a hard slap which elicited a small cry from me. "Oh, daddy likes this. Daddy likes this a lot!" He laughed. "This is going to make my little bitch miserable very soon. Now load up a fat pipe faggot." He instructed me. "I hadn't planned on smoking yet, but we're behind schedule and will need to stay alert."

I loaded one up as he took off his shirt and we passed it back and forth till it was gone. He pulled out a little envelope that had a sheet of paper in it. I had no idea what acid was as he tore off two little squares and placed them on my tongue. "Now, put the blindfold on." I did and he pulled me into him, his arm around me as my back rested against his strong, bare chest. We traveled down the road like this for a while as I enjoyed the feeling of my big strong Master's arm holding me, lightly stroking my chest and nipples as the truck gently swayed on the highway.

After a while, I started feeling strange. Like I was floating out of my body. I realized the acid was starting to kick in, but didn't freak out. I trusted Colt, my best friend, my lover, my Master, implicitly. If anything, the acid was taking my love and devotion to Colt even deeper and I felt it way down in my soul, filling me with peace and warmth. Colt could tell this new drug was taking effect on me.

I didn't even notice he had pulled the truck over until he was removing his arm from around me. I whimpered at this loss of connection. I could hear him rummage around in the bag, then felt something pressing against my lips. I parted them and a penis shaped gag entered my mouth and was quickly buckled tight. I moaned onto the gag as he spread my legs apart and fingered my hole. My nostrils were assaulted with the unmistakable odor of Icy Hot as a plug was pushed into my pussy. The burning started immediately as I moaned louder. The quick sudden pain on my nipples told me Colt had attached clamps to them. Finally, he placed noise canceling headphones on me. Pulling me back against his body, he pulled back onto the road.

I started hearing stuff through the headphones. At first it was just sex noises. The sounds of men moaning and groaning as flesh pounded against flesh. The sounds of whips being used as men cried out in pain and pleasure. A rag reeking of poppers was placed over my nose. I breathed deeply, further melting my mind. Then his voice started.

"You are my slave. You live to serve me. You are a pathetic faggot bitch whose only purpose is to satisfy your Master. You live for my cock. You live to worship my cock, my body, my feet, my musky asshole. You are just a lowlife fag who is thankful to serve your Master. You want my cock inside you. Deep inside you. You want my cum and piss filling your faggot slave holes. You would do anything for my cock. Anything I say. You want other men's cock deep inside you. You want their cum filling you up. You are a cumdump. A receptical for men's bodily fluids. You are a toilet. A urinal. You are a whore. A slut. A pig. You want to degrade yourself for my pleasure, my entertainment. You want nothing more than to please me. You will do anything I tell you to do. You will never question me. You will only obey."

I was lost in a trance, falling deeper and deeper into Colt's dark, demented world, and I let out a surprised yelp as the plug in my ass came to life. It started vibrating and thrusting into me, hitting my prostate over and over as Colt's hypnotic voice continued on a loop. My hips started gyrating and my moans increased as reality slipped away and I entered a new plane of existence. I could feel the pain in my cock as it strained to get hard in its confines, pushing the studs deeper into my tender flesh. Colt would randomly reach down and smack my cage hard, causing me to yell while sending fireworks throughout my entire body. He would yank on my tit clamps which would only make my cock strain harder.

After God only knows how long, many hours no doubt, (time was meaningless to me) we pulled into a gas station to fuel up. Colt removed my gear, except for the cage, and gave me a pair of tiny, nylon running shorts and the flip-flops. "Go in the store and buy a pack of Marlboro lights." He ordered me, handing me cash and my i.d. This was odd because Colt didn't smoke, but that honestly didn't even register in my brain at the time. Nor did it register that I was practically naked and high as a kite. Colt ordered. I obeyed. 

Even in my fucked up state I could feel all the eyes on me as I walked in. I didn't pay attention to them as I glided up to the counter. Maybe I should have, but I was too high. If I was paying attention, I would have noticed all the eyes on my ass and the giggles and pointing. What I had no idea of, is that the tiny black shorts I was wearing had white letters on the back that said 'cumdump'. If I had known that, I probably would have feared for my life as we were deep in southern hillbilly country. But I was totally oblivious. 

But Colt was looking out for me. He watched the whole time as he filled up the truck. I returned with the cigs, still oblivious to the strangers watching me walk away. But Colt wasn't. He keenly observed the reactions. "Go to the pisser." He told me. "Stand at the urinal. Wait for me. Don't turn around no matter what." I was too high to even care and simply followed instructions. I didn't know that Colt was following one guy in particular. And that this guy followed me into the bathroom. It was a small bathroom, just a stall, urinal and sink. And it wasn't clean at all. The sad little air freshener that was hanging up did nothing to dispell the foul odor. I stood at the urinal, staring at the wall as I felt the strange man come up behind me. I broke out in a nervous sweat.

Colt pulled the truck around back and entered the bathroom to find this man behind me, groping my ass. I didn't know he had walked in, and I was whimpering in fear as the stranger behind me continued assaulting me. 

"I'd get out of here if I was you friend." The man said to Colt. "This here faggot is about to get raped." My blood ran cold as I heard these words. But then I heard my Masters voice. 

"Good. That's my faggot and I want you to rape him. Rape him hard!" He said as he locked the door.

I felt a sense of relief when I knew my Master and protector was there. A relief that quickly vanished as I felt my shorts being ripped down. The man meant business as I felt his hard cock pressing against my hole.

"Don't be gentle." Said Colt. "Hurt that fucker!"

The man laughed as he grabbed my throat and slammed himself into me with one deep, hard thrust. Every nerve in my body exploded as the acid gave me sensations I had never felt before. His cock wasn't that big, but it still hurt as he had no pretense of being gentle. He started pounding me and pushed my face into the wall as I whined and cried.

"Oh yea, that's it." Purred Colt, as he held poppers under my nose. "Use that stupid faggot. Fuck that queer pussy. Don't hold back! Shove that cunts face into the urinal!"

And the man didn't hold back. He pounded the shit out of me as Colt urged him on. The smell of stale piss filled my nostrils as I was raped. Lick that urinal faggot!" Colt ordered. I didn't even think as my tongue shot out and started desperately licking at all the crusty, dried yellow stains. I'm sure some of it was old cum.

It didn't take long before he was pumping his anonymous seed into my hungry guts. I was flying as I felt his cock throb and flex inside me. As soon as he pulled out, I instinctively dropped to my knees and started sucking him clean. 

"If you gotta piss, the fag will drink that down too." Said Colt. The man just laughed and started his flow into my toilet mouth. Colt snapped pics of my first official use as a truck stop urinal. When the man finished, he just zipped up and left. Didn't even say thanks. We followed and jumped in our truck and drove away.

"That was hot, slut!" Colt praised me. "Wish we could have stayed longer, but too risky."

We drove a bit and Colt pulled off onto a country road. He dragged me out of the truck and pushed me against it as he pulled down my shorts. With no warning he slammed his hard cock all the way into me. I screamed as much from pleasure as from pain. 

"Oh yea, you dirty little whore. Scream for me. Scream for your Master, you disgusting truck stop whore! You're such a filthy faggot, taking strangers dicks in a dirty bathroom. Taking strangers loads in you nasty pussy. You are a fucking pig, you piece of shit!"

Colt plowed me hard as he fucked my mind and my ass. It was only a couple minutes before he was blasting his load into me to mix with the strangers. Then he quickly plugged me, clamped me, blindfolded me, gagged me and we were off again down the road, his homemade hypno playing in my ears.

I could smell a cigarette and I knew Colt had lit one up. I continued to float on acid and T, and  the cigarette smell aroused me. I was surprised as I hated smoking. But my logical mind wasn't there. Only my drugged up, sexually charged one was. And it liked it. A lot. Just another unrealized fetish.

The rest of the trip was pretty uneventful. I kept the gear on me, and occasionally Colt would have me hit the poppers. When he had to piss, I dutifully drank it down. Then he'd let me relieve myself into the bottle. Nothing happened the next couple times we got gas, and we finally arrived at 1am Tuesday morning. We checked into our motel. It was pretty cheap and sleazy, but like Colt said, that's the kind of place a whore like me deserves. And he was right. It was full of partying college students, so not very quiet. But that didn't matter. Colt of course made me carry everything in wearing just my skimpy shorts. The college kids snickered and pointed and called us faggots. Colt would just smile and pull the back of my shorts down, showing them my ass, even smaking it. The kids went crazy and hooped and hollard.

"This cumdump will be available tomorrow for use." Colt announced out loud to anyone listening. This only made my cock strain more in its cage.

Colt let me take a quick hot shower before he had me draw him a nice hot bath to relax after 18 hours of driving. He had me sit in there with him and wash his body as we smoked weed and chilled. When he was done, he had me give him a full massage before we crawled into bed for what he told me would be my last night of rest for the next several days.

Of course, he gave me one more fuck. He placed my legs over his shoulders as he entered me again. This time as I wore the headphones, he made me look him in the eyes and repeat back to him the words as they flooded my brain. Of course, after hearing it hundreds of times, I practically had it memorized. 

"I am your slave. I live to serve you. I am a pathetic faggot bitch whose only purpose is to satisfy my Master. I live for your cock. I live to worship your cock, your body, your feet, your musky asshole. I am just a lowlife fag who is thankful to serve you Master. I want your cock inside me. Deep inside me. I want your cum and piss filling my faggot slave holes. I would do anything for your cock. Anything you say. I want other men's cocks deep inside me. I want their cum filling me up. I am a cumdump. A receptical for men's bodily fluids. I am a toilet. A urinal. I am a whore. A slut. A pig. I want to degrade myself for your pleasure, your entertainment. I want nothing more than to please you. I will do anything you tell me to do. I will never question you. I will only obey."

My eyes never left his beautiful green ones as he bored into my very soul, claiming me, dominating me, owning me. After the 4th time of repeating these words, he finally said, "Good boy. Here's your reward." as he gave me his most precious gift.

"Thank you Sir." I whispered as his lips covered mine.

I drifted off to sleep, my cunt leaking his cum. My Masters strong arms holding me tight as his voice played endlessly in my ears.

• Like 11
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1